It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State grants Secret Service vast new powers-Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
State grants Secret Service vast new powers
Read more at www.wnd.com...

They are trying (and appearently succeding) to bypass the Sheriffs who won't enforce gun control! It has passed in the state legislature and has gone to the Governer for signature. Secret Service agents would be made state peace officers. Backers claim that it will help to put people on a 72 hour mental holds!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

This is just getting ridiculous, every single day more and more nonsense about new laws, with regards to firearms seriously this is what happens when you let the anti-gun movement get one inch and they then try to take more and more and more and more because they will never be done until you are unarmed and unable to defend yourself while a criminal is holding you and your family at gunpoint. Criminals and the Anti-2nd Amendment people are all one in the same in my book, they both want our guns that were "Legally" purchased for legitimate "Legal" self defense purposes, while the criminals that will never follow any law that is put in place and they will get to keep there firearms. What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" is so hard to understand for people. America is no longer land of the free and home of the brave, its quickly turning into land of the slaves and home of the cowards.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"State peace officers"? What are all of the DHS agents driving around my neighborhood for then? I just wish the Sheriff here would stand up to this load of garbage. NY is now second only to CA in absolute bull shipoopy. TO VT!

join