It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...What is Really Around the Corner and What is Distraction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
2013 has seen quite a lot of activity already, something tells me it is going to be a very important year in the world's history. With so much going on, I'm not sure what is being used as distraction and what is really around the corner...

In Cyprus, we have seen what may be a trial and error method of creating a 'run on the banks', or perhaps a test to see what people will stand for, the head of EuroGroup even suggesting Cyprus could be used as a 'template' for the rest of Europe. This has seen an incredible amount of MSM attention, so may well be distraction for now.

Not too far from Cyrpus, the Syrian 'conflict' has reached almost 80,000 dead, with hundreds of thousands of people displaced whilst America and the UK officially announce more money to go to the rebels, many of whom are linked to Al Qaeda. In terms of MSM attention, especially American MSM, Syria only receives very minimal coverage, I think something could be around the corner to bring foreign intervention very soon, certainly this year.

Gay Marriage has been receiving incredible amounts of coverage, surely a form of distraction as the world is falling apart it seems.

Pope Benedict XVI retired to be replaced by Pope Francis, the first Jesuit Pope. Obviously this received huge MSM attention, what it represents, as of yet we're aren't sure. Thoughts?

We've seen an asteroid come close to earth, the same day a meteor hit Russia, are these two events connected or where they just coincidental? Has the media downplayed what could be coming later in the year? With what is happening in the middle east, major shifts in the Vatican, it reminds me of Carol Rosin's speech regarding Wernher von Braun who warned her of the stages before a faked alien invasion to usher in the NWO- Cold War, Terrorists, Third World Nations, Asteroids then Fake Alien Invasion. Makes one wonder...

It is simultaneously 'warming up' with North Korea, who has threatened to have their military target US bases, is this just more distraction or are we going to see multuple theatres of wars break out as envisioned by the PNAC in their Rebuilding America's Defenses document from September 2000?

What I do find weird is that the Iran issue has been VERY quiet lately, the media seemingly wouldn't stop going on about Iran yet 2013 has been very quiet thus far. Have we been experiencing a quiet before the storm, will they get rid of Assad first, or are we on the verge of a new Black Swan Event, or perhaps even facing multiple Black Swans events to descend this world into the untolf chaos the 'elite' are seemingly pushing this world into?-

'Low probability, high impact events', it seems many could well be around the corner according to the Think Tank Brookings- North Korea, Arab Israeli War, Eurozone Fail, Natural Disasters, the list is almost seemingly endless for how the world could be thrown into turmoil, any one of these events are seemingly around the corner.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
And just imagine, there are people who want to take over the reigns of power from the powers that be.
second line

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This stagnation cannot last forever.

I'm not sure what will shock people more: the thing that does eventually happen or the fact that it actually did happen.

new topics

join