It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As the title says. I've been looking at this site since I was eleven. I forget how I found it, but it's been a few years now and I've decided to join since I finally can. I'm likely one of the youngest users on here, if not the youngest. I'll save you from the curiosity and say that I am fourteen going on fifteen. I'd like to say I'm not immature, though.
I go by Darcy. It's not my real name, but I use it online as a safety precaution. I'm most interested in science and ancient cultures or civilizations.
Don't be shy, say hello. (:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Hi there Darcy, glad to have you here.

So im guessing you really like chocolate m&m's?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the fun house. You shouldn't post your age online. It's nobody's business.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. It's good to get the young interested in a site where there is a lot to learn. There is good and bad here, but you can learn from both.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Welcome M...

I'm likely one of the youngest users on here, if not the youngest. I'll save you from the curiosity and say that I am fourteen going on fifteen. I'd like to say I'm not immature, though.

I think you're full of sh!t, but time will tell...

Cya on the boards.

edit on 29-3-2013 by facelift because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by MndMs

Hi there Darcy, glad to have you here.

So im guessing you really like chocolate m&m's?

Thank you, and yes. I was wondering if anyone would figure that out.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Welcome to the fun house. You shouldn't post your age online. It's nobody's business.

Thanks. I guess I probably shouldn't.

Thanks to the rest of you, too, for welcoming me.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Hello and welcome to the community of ATS. The youngest member or the oldest member it dose not matter. The only difference is the younger people have there mother to kick them off the computer to go to bed. The oldest ones have a nurse tell them.
edit on 29-3-2013 by d8track because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Welcome Darcy to a world completely 180 from the rest of our society. A world of tin foil headgear *resituates tin cone on head*. A world where crazy is normal and normal is crazy. My advice to you, take all that you gather with a grain of salt. Go over information, question everything, and be willing to do some digging. Evaluate all sides of a story and formulate your own perspective. It's what we're here for after all to weigh in our own perspectives, have our voice heard by similar minded folk, and attempt to find some truth in this world built on deception.

Good luck in your searching and remember to have fun!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
Welcome Darcy to a world completely 180 from the rest of our society. A world of tin foil headgear *resituates tin cone on head*. A world where crazy is normal and normal is crazy. My advice to you, take all that you gather with a grain of salt. Go over information, question everything, and be willing to do some digging. Evaluate all sides of a story and formulate your own perspective. It's what we're here for after all to weigh in our own perspectives, have our voice heard by similar minded folk, and attempt to find some truth in this world built on deception.

Good luck in your searching and remember to have fun!

180? You mean you think your normal here or the other way around?

Deception is prime in ATS, how the hell do you tell the difference between ATS and the 'real' world ??

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Yeah, I'm pretty solid in my belief that the things talked about here are 180 degress from the mainstream. And I don't think I'm "normal" anywhere to be perfectly honest lol.

You're right, Deception is prime here. All "truths" are only half true. That's why critical thinking and personal discernment is good. If someone says something outrageous, folks here for the most part will call them out, with good, factual info. There's also a lot of speculating that goes on which can make integrating new ideas, from research and logic/reason more of a bother than a breeze.

ATS is PART of my reality, but doesn't constitute a detraction or delusion from the "real world"... If that's what you were getting at

*Repositions tin hat, which fell when I went into a mad-eyed typing frenzy*

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family, Darcy. Here's your Welcome Cookies from Gramma Des....

I look forward to meeting you in the forums....glad you finally joined.

Des

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Greetings...it is good to have another person join (there is room for many)...see you around the forums!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

Welcome...glad you joined.
Here's some green eggs and ham..

Enjoy your stay.
Peace and love
-nat the sleepy cat-

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MndMs

HELLO FOR YOU FROM ANNIE