It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Cross.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The Day of the Cross.

From the thread

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Happy Easter - Good Friday!

It's the real thing in terms of an annual celebration due to the lunar calendar. It's authentic, and therefore significant and relevant in many more ways than one. Thank you Jesus. I love you too.

The Day of the Cross

The Day of the Cross

That moon, also rendered in my avatar was recorded in the constellation of Leo, so it's as close as we get, which when it rose that day, on 33AD, April 3rd (by the Gregorian calendar), rose under the feet of Virgo, which (who) was indeed "clothed with the sun" upon rising (rising with the sun).

It's poetry. High art.

I should add that Virgo was "leaning on" Leo.

It's like the depiction in allegorical terms of a heavenly family. Hmmmmph that's really interesting..

The only real question remaining is - what does it really mean and signify, if anything, and that's a conversation that's been going on now for a very long time, but one worth re-examining and exploring further, now that the data is in that it's a fact of history, even though it has deep Jewish and Egyptian roots as a ritual, one that I purport Jesus was well aware of from every angle and perspective. After all, he had over 20 years to reflect on it and to think it all the way through to it's ultra-rational conclusion as a resolution to just about every problem known to the human condition.

Or was it just "by accident"... i.e.: that he simply had the misfortune of getting caught up in events beyond his control and was simply tried and convicted for sedition as a criminal, because honestly, I think he got the better of them (and us) all! And it's a good thing too because it means, at least to me, that held in reserve, for our mutual satisfaction and glorification is absolutely the best of the very best that is worthwhile in life, with everything else rendered absurd by comparison to a love such as this.

Happy Easter!

NAM

Friday March 29th, 2013.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The "problem" here is because if it means and signifies anything at all, then by extension it means and signifies something rather extraordinary. I myself like to look at it in spiritual evolutionary terms as a universal principal of resurrection and of new life meeting life with death (and sin) in effect swallowed whole by the life of the spirit, and it's light, by reflection, that this evolutionary principal of germination, which fits with a rite of spring is made known or communicated, so it contains a transmission of intended meaning directed towards us.

So what precisely does it mean and signify? then is the question, and the purpose of this thread to pose that question directly and emphatically but with a smile and by invitation only (non coercive).

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

There is a reason this story is hard for us to see. The story is not truly being told to us. It's being told to the Angels. Yes, we have the word of God and treasure it. The problem is, we don't understand it at all. The fact that we are blinded to its underlying message is for a good reason. We are not the ones on trial. We are the witnesses. God called the fallen angels watchers. In reality, they were being watched for their actions. Who are the words of the opening pages of revelation written to? The Angels of the Churches.

We are witnesses in a trial. Judgment is coming.

Additionally, what did Isaiah say?

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

First, the dead in Christ will rise. Death has no victory. Second, he says this:

Isaiah 28

18 Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.
When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
you will be beaten down by it.
19 As often as it comes it will carry you away;
morning after morning, by day and by night,
it will sweep through.”
The understanding of this message
will bring sheer terror.
20 The bed is too short to stretch out on,
the blanket too narrow to wrap around you.

There are beings here among us that have made an agreement with the realm of the dead. What is that agreement? Like I said, this is not a message to us. We are the witnesses. Enoch said they would have no peace and this message is the same. They are rich and fat. Too fat to stretch out on the bed or use a blanket. They have no peace.

What does the cross signify? It is a symbol for the involution of the Son of God as the Father of mankind. Check the genealogy in Luke, then check Genesis 1 and 2. Genesis 1 is the Elohim creating the IMAGE. Genesis 2 is the Lord creating the material world so that it could be rescued and free from Satan. The purpose of the Son involving with us as our Shepherd is so that we can defeat Satan with him as saints. He gave himself as a ransom for us. He is Adam on both sides of creation.

Luke 3

38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

The progression is the first born (Son of God) followed by Adam and then Seth and Enosh. Cain is not listed because of this:

1 John

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother.

Adam was not born, but Cain is the first born of the material world. Christ is the first born over ALL creation. Read Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Who is the heel of the loaf of bread on each side?

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

He is the head of the church, but we are the body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 10

6 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We, who are many, are one loaf. What is on either side of the loaf? The heel. Adam is the heel. Jesus said, "I and the Father (Adam) are one." Also, he is one with the Father God.

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Christ is Adam and the Heel of the loaf. The Church is the body of Christ, risen in the first resurrection.

Now read Revelation 20 with open eyes.

edit on 29-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

the sun rises in the east.
happy easter.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

happy easter.

And all roads intersect where East meets West.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

happy easter.

For those not sure, these are some of the names of the anti christ.

Yahushua is the Passover Lamb of God, not a sacrifice to Ishtar.

edit on 29-3-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

It was to be expected, and it's kind of both very sad and yet rather amuzing when one thinks it through all the way that that's the best that the detractors can do to try to mitigate it's meaning and significance, and why would anyone really want to except for reasons of an anti-religious bias, but that's not what this thread is about at all in regards to the question being posed to us by the truth and the reality of the thing itself. I just don't think it can be evaded only wrestled with in terms of it's meaning and significance. It's like we afraid to even begin to try to approach it from any perspective, let alone it's intended meaning and purpose, when all the while it's nothing less than the love of God! That's funny in my books, very funny.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think it renders something that is wholly incomprehensible, comprehensible, and that in and it itself is a great mystery, that God's love could be so communicated and rendered utterly transparent yet in entirely human terms or in ways and means that we are capable of understanding. Genius. Incredible! Unexpected! It's like a great surprize imho. And it was all for US for our mutual satisfaction and everlasting joy, a shared triumph over all the worst aspects of human ignorance performed intentionally and in spite of ourselves for the sake of that which is simultaneously the very highest height of what it means to be both fully human, and Divine.

It's the invitation of the ages for a wedding celebration with you yourself as the guest of honor coming into an inheritance reserved, and preserved in eternity for you, and me, by God.

So it's the human being reintegrated in the sight of the whole of all creation (and all watchers and powers and principalities) right across the entire spectrum of all being and becoming; nothing less, whether you believe in it, or not - and it's unconditionally extended by invitation with a boundless, limitless love that is willing to go to ANY lengths in time and space, in pursuit of the lost sheep, which was me and you.

It's so funny and beautiful and magnificent, imho. Way to go God, I thank you for "the Jesus project" which you actually went ahead of pulled of, from a plan set in motion from the beginning of time. That's quite the trick!

< < see my avatar for clues..

edit on 30-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What I see rendered there is the Love of God as Spirit blowing like the wind through the divided middle and the twin pillars of the height of Justice and Mercy, or in other words the Tree of Life itself. How the Jews cannot see it and recognize it as the crowning glory of their whole system of thought which is messianic in orientation is rather perplexing however.

edit on 30-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It was to be expected, and it's kind of both very sad and yet rather amuzing when one thinks it through all the way that that's the best that the detractors can do to try to mitigate it's meaning and significance

Why do you say this when you are shown historical facts?

Are you saying that these gods weren't believed and worshiped back before the time of Jesus? Are you saying that if you were from those time periods you wouldn't have believed in them, too? What makes them so unbelievable when their stories sometimes mimic the Jesus story in more ways than you'd care to believe?

If you tried convincing these people that their god isn't real, they would have come up with the same defensive excuses that the religious use today.

edit on 3/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The Day of the Cross.

I'm having trouble finding your meaning in this thread. Are you making the crucifix special somehow? I mean, this punishment wasn't exclusive for Jesus. All criminals put to death were crucified. If Jesus had been around today he might have been electrocuted or received lethal injection. Is there special meaning to these modes of death?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

i would hope that modern man could realize the calculated deception played out by the founders of religion.
they study the skys and are well aware of coming astrological events.
when they time these properly with major earthly events, such as the preplanned crucifiction, it gives creedence to their actions as the 'sheep' do not percieve that they are being led.
i provided an info graphic earlier in this thread, you can see that 'they' have been conducting this business of religion for as far back in history as we can reach.

the way the crucifixtion of jesus was conducted was to give humanity a choice of what direction they would like to go.
offered a choice between the teachings of jesus (think essenes/ gnostic beliefs) or the teachings saul/ paul/ barnabus (slavery/ human sacrifice/ satanism), barnabus was chosen and jesus was rejected.

i think i'm gonna be sick.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Why do you say this when you are shown historical facts?

WHAT historical facts?

There isn't even a SHRED of evidence that supports this.

Are you so easily convinced by frauds like Acharya?

Her Zeitgeist disinfo is widely known to be blatantly false information

Acharya has NO credibility and her horus, mitthra, Buddha, and Khrisna myth stories are complete fabrications.

Not once in any of the Hindu scriptures does it claim that Krishna was nailed to a tree

Her sources are false and misrepresented and there isn't a shred of etymological, linguistic, archaeological, literary, or historical evidence for these wild assertions.

www.tektonics.org...

You will notice that they don’t site one single original source for the Jesus similarities they claim exist, you would think if it was true that the ancient texts showed such similarities, they would simply site these ancient texts. They don’t because they do not exist, Its quite simple,

They instead offer books from authors such as Tim Leedom, Massey, Acharya, Doherty. This is laughable as a resource list if you have looked in to these claims. It’s the equivalent as me referencing Glenn Beck to prove there is no 911 conspiracy.

Debunking Zeitgeist, Acharya S And Jordon Maxwell

Internet movies like Zeitgeist are Illuminati-driven propaganda vehicles to suck people into believing that Christ never existed. How can you be so addled brain that you would simply capitulate to such rank disinformation and historical revisionism that Acharya and her ilk have so blatantly employed? I thought you were suppose to be a guy who could see THROUGH Illuminati-sponsored deceptions?

PS. The other 'saviors' with the same "stats" is not quite accurate. The same "stats" about Mithra etc. were mostly contorted and massaged into existence by revisionist frauds of the Acharya breed.

link

What about Ms. Murdock's claim that Krishna is so similar to Jesus that Christianity must have borrowed from Hinduism? Dr. Edwin Bryant, Professor of Hinduism at Rutgers University is a scholar on Hinduism.

When I informed him that Ms. Murdock wrote an article claiming that Krishna had been crucified, he replied, "That is absolute and complete non-sense. There is absolutely no mention anywhere which alludes to a crucifixion."(22) He also added that Krishna was killed by an arrow from a hunter who accidentally shot him in the heal. He died and ascended. It was not a resurrection. The sages who came there for him could not really see it.(23)

"She doesn't know what she's talking about! Vithoba was a form of Krishna worshipped in the state of Maharashtra. There are absolutely no Indian gods portrayed as crucified."

Later I emailed him regarding her 24 comparisons of Krishna to Jesus which the reader may find in The Christ Conspiracy.(26) He stated that 14 of her 24 comparisons are wrong and a 15th is partially wrong.

A Refutation of Acharya S's book, The Christ Conspiracy

Similarities to Buddha

In addition to Krishna, Ms. Murdock cites similarities between the Buddha and Jesus as an example of how Christianity has borrowed from Buddhism. As with Krishna, she lists 18 similarities Jesus shares with Buddha in The Christ Conspiracy.(34) Regarding these, I emailed Professor Chun-fang Yu, Chair of the Department of Religion at Rutgers. Dr. Yu has specialized in Buddhist studies. I listed the 18 similarities recorded by Ms. Murdock and asked if these were actual traditions of the Buddha. She replied writing, "None of the 18 [are] correct. A few, however, have some semblance of correctness but are badly distorted." She then listed a total of eight that had some similarities and provided details.(35)

Dr. Yu ended by writing, "[The woman you speak of] is totally ignorant of Buddhism. It is very dangerous to spread misinformation like this. You should not honor [Ms. Murdock] by engaging in a discussion. Please ask [her] to take a basic course in world religion or Buddhism before uttering another word about things she does not know."

A Refutation of Acharya S's book, The Christ Conspiracy

Time after time the author makes extraordinary claims with no references to back them up other than previous authors of the same genre. For example, she quotes an author named Martin Larson from a book written in 1977. He claims that early church fathers such as Jerome, Antony and Martin were definitely psychotic.

From this, the author draws the following conclusion, and I quote "Thus, deceiving, mentally ill individuals basically constitute the genesis of Christianity." Now, I ask the reader, is this research or is this a sentence from an author whose conclusion was drawn before the book was even begun. She uses no references or historical data to back up the claim.... Amazon

Follow her sources please.

How did the comparison with the mystery religions start? Did it start by the Jewish scholars who lived at the same time and would have known about these religions and were themselves trying to discredit Jesus? No, it started with an Islamic writer named Yousuf Saleem Chishti, in his book, What is Christianity? ... Where did he get this information? No one knows, he listed no sources, and none have been found.

However that didn't stop a writer in the late 1800s and early 1900s named Gerald Massey from using Chishti as his source for the same information. Who is Acharya using as her source for most of her material? Massey, who used Chishti.

Amazon: The Christ Conspiracy

ATS quotes

Originally posted by kallisti36
Acharya S. is not an archaeologist. Her sources are false and misrepresented.

Originally posted by kallisti36
I take issue with her psuedo-archaeology, lack of reputable sources, and new-age crap. Acharya S. is a shill.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I find the shrill protestations rather amuzing. To find out that they're not even factual makes it even funnier.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

they study the skys and are well aware of coming astrological events.
when they time these properly with major earthly events, such as the preplanned crucifiction, it gives creedence to their actions

Are you saying that it wasn't Jesus who was controlling the events of the day and who said prior to it in the lead up "my hour has not yet come" but those who crucified him - who planned it to coincide with a lunar eclipse on Preparation Day of the Passover Festival?

Bear in mind that it was a rather unique lunar eclipse in the sense that it rose over the horizon already entering into the eclipse phase mid afternoon, when Jesus was already on the cross.

I don't know... sounds more like a double reverse sting operation on Jesus' part designed to confound his enemies, the only implications of this being that it would mean that Jesus must have been a trained Magus and intimately familiar with all the ancient wisdom teachings including astronomy/astrology. I think this is the case and that furthermore Jesus saw and noticed his life and Great Work written into the very celestial order of the earth, moon, sun, planets and stars of the heavens and that it was HIS timetable and schedule that he was working to, not theirs.

edit on 30-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To further illustrate how effective and ingenuitive was Jesus in his faithful management of cause and effect and of time and space in the unfoldment of this journey and fated sent-calling, I invite you to explore this thread (below), and although the "surprise" at how he did it (got the invitation to Sychar, the Samaritan village as of the lost sheep of Israel) is rather simple and apparently mundane, it reveals an absolute genius in terms of tactical planning and implementation, or in other words the degree to which Jesus was faithfully generating cause and effect as he went along.

To develop an understanding, at least in part, of Jesus the master conspirator's modus operandi, in terms of his extraordinary ability to get ahead of the curve in anticipation of what was required to bring about his Magnum Opus, I encourage those who are interested to explore this thread.

The Woman @ The Well: How the Historical Jesus Performed a "Miracle" + Reflections.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

that furthermore Jesus saw and noticed his life and Great Work written into the very celestial order of the earth, moon, sun, planets and stars of the heavens and that it was HIS timetable and schedule that he was working to, not theirs.

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. - John 17:24

This isn't just an expression of non-duality but of what was clearly evident to Jesus as depicted in the natural order itself and he was working in relation to that as divine clockwork, with an alarm over that Passover eclipse at the half life.

Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. There is another who testifies in my favor,

and I know that his testimony about me is true - John 5:19 and 5:30-32

edit on 30-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: tiny edit

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

The Day of the Cross.

I'm having trouble finding your meaning in this thread. Are you making the crucifix special somehow? I mean, this punishment wasn't exclusive for Jesus. All criminals put to death were crucified. If Jesus had been around today he might have been electrocuted or received lethal injection. Is there special meaning to these modes of death?

That's disingenuous Pops, and you know it.

The meaning and the significance isn't the mode of crucifixion but something else altogether as intended by Jesus and the Godhead, as a type of communication. What that really means and signifies is then the purpose of this thread and as a strong atheist indeed that meaning and significance might very well elude you.. I can understand how that might happen, that you might be confused about the meaning of the thread, but don't you see how funny that is?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Punk'd by God the Master Conspirator.

Originally posted by troubleshooter

from the OP of the thread Have you been Punk'd by God the Master conspirator?

God's Conspiracy is to blindside the wise, learned, mighty and noble...
...and most of you have been punk'd.

God first said He would do this through His prophet Isaiah who wrote in the 8th century BC...

"...behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:14

Paul quotes from Isaiah in his first letter to Corinth (one of the undisputed letters of Paul)...

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (learned, intelligent). 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:19-20

He did it by turning the human notions of wisdom on its head...

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

God designed a way to reveal Himself that would be rejected by the world's best and brightest...
...and it is still blindsiding those who think they are special because of wealth, education or power.

How did God punk most of you?

He revealed Himself as a babe, conceived and born in scandal...
...as a man He healed the sick, sided with the oppressed and raised the dead...
...He opposed the religious and secular elite...
...who executed Him for telling them who He really was...
...but He then turned this corporate murder into a victory over death itself.

Paul said it like this...
"...the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Your responses will reveal whether you have been punk'd by God or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Son of Man son of God

For the purposes of this inquiry re: meaning and context, I think it's also important to consider the larger even the largest framework through which this "Great Work" came about in time and history, and what it's implications then are as it extends itself meaningfully and symbolically to us as children of a loving God..

To that end I offer this from another thread, for your consideration and in particular I'm pointing here to the moon-earth-sun configuration as intended allegory for man's consideration, something that Jesus himself surely didn't miss.

There are two principal aspects of the argument I'm going to make (when time permits). The first will argue that the manifest reality at all levels, including consciousness (as a tangled hierarchy), has arisen as a result of an intelligent subtraction from, the absolute formless potential as a first/last cause or as a downward causation emanating from the Godhead aka Creative Agency, whereby the phenomenon of consciousness is not and cannot simply arise as an epiphenomenon of matter, and the second, to "join the circle" will aim to show a manifest example of superintelligent design embedded by anticipation and with intent, into the geometrical relationships and integers of our own earth-moon-sun system/configuration as a precursor to earth's evolutionary development including that of the human being as self aware observer, and even as a marker or a "sign" or signature intended for our own recognition, by the Creative Agency, but done in such a way that it cannot be dismissed either as pure coincidence or nullified as meaningless by the strong anthropic principal.

NAM

Part 1) The Fully Informed Eternal Godhead

Part 2) Evidence of Superintelligent Design by Creative Agency in Earth-Moon-Sun Cosmological Configuration/Framework

Edit: For those two links please review all the information the the page linked, thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join