It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of projects funded by George Soros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow there are at least maybe 70-80 organizations that are funded by George Soros or his Open Society proxy.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
keywiki.org...

"George Soros’ Tides Foundation in Canada is under investigation by the Canada Revenue Agency after members of the Conservative Party labeled the organization a foreign-funded radical group. As the Globe and Mail reports, the group “serves as a clearinghouse for foreign donors that want to donate here but do not have Canadian charitable status.” The organization has funneled money to liberal advocacy groups, particularly regarding oil development issues."

www.breitbart.com...

He is suspected of laundering money for drug cartels. Indirectly facilitating the afghan opium trade.

larouchepac.com...
larouchepub.com...

He is suspected of funding Occupy Wall street with his Tides foundation proxy.

newsbusters.org...

edit on 29-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Being that you are talking about Satan shouldn't this be in a Religion Forum???

Oh, wait, My BAD, GEORGE SOROS is just one of Satan's minions......

As one ATS member would say

Personal Disclosure:

I don't believe in God OR Satan, but I sure as hell believe in good and evil.........

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well he is one of the Darth Vaders, and linked to child slavery and chocolate industry.

cdn.eco-chick.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If this were a topic about the pure evilness of Rubert Murdoch, you would have some valid claims here. No, but instead - you focus on Soros. hahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yeah this guy has his hand in numerous things. This is why I cannot take the likes of Amnesty and co seriously. I'm sure they have a hidden agenda also.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Don't see your point I send money to a couple of those too.

Hey here's an idea -- what are the Koch brothers funding like maybe ALEC the lobby that writes legislation at the behest of corporations. Right they are looking out for you. Or hey the heartland institute. I will take the ACLU over either of these abominations.

So again what's your point???

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Every one has an "hidden" agenda, now what should be of concern is how actively they work to hide it from you and for what reason...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11

Every one has an "hidden" agenda, now what should be of concern is how actively they work to hide it from you and for what reason...

Well this is how fkd things are and it makes me sick these media whores can even ask people. Knowing that our countries have contributed to the bombs and massacre in Syria, the very same a/holes who have help pushed the opposition are now asking the general population to donate $200 to put shelter over a Syrians head. Do these people think we are rich or something? And why should I give $200 only for that money to end up somewhere it shouldn't? f'ing leeches and I'm sure most of them are. But while this is going on, they are funding that same opposition group to help put another 2000 families on the streets.. I understand that this has nothing to do with George Soros but this is how I look at all these organisations and they can go f themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yeah. And he's member of the CFR, if I remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I share you view, I long ago stopped contribution money (and advocate others to do likewise) to any humanitarian or good will organization or individual. The state has the function and obligation to care for society this is what taxes are for, circumvention the state in those functions serves only to provide excuse of its failings and to enable shady activities.

I also disdain charity, charity creates a relation of dependence. If done by a private organization or individual it is done in function of that that person's or organization's interests not particularly for the good of the receiver and often in ways that it is not scrutinized by the rest of society, in a fair our with any consistency.

I do however donate time and work to communal causes and free projects.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Some countries wise up to his actions including Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, have even banned Soros or his philanthropic front-groups

This is taken from this website

www.forbes.com...

Soros and one of his partners Joe Lewis combined with Maggie Thatchers government to keep interest rates high therefore destabilising the pound so they could go in and take billions from the british in 1992

en.wikipedia.org...

Soros was also charged with fraud in russia for doing the same thing I think

Here is a website that exposes a lot of what Soros is up to

commieblaster.com...

new topics

top topics

join