It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says at war with South

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Is he? Or is he a politician trying to retain power? Given the sources of information are sketchy at best? We've no real way of knowing.

He may indeed be crazier than a bedbug...then again? Maybe not.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Backfire

I know this site is mainly visited by Americans, so the rhetoric is expected, but the ignorance is breathtaking at times on this site. Do you know there is 45 million Americans-women and children who can't put food on the table or can't meet basic living conditions? Get your own house in order before criticizing another country. North Korea is a poor country and United States isn't -whos in the wrong here?

And so is the Ignorance of other countries. But hey all the Gov't are in cahootz together but were talking about America aren't we. And hey American Civillian's have been trying to make a Diamond out of Coal given the current state of the economy. But let's not talk about that let's just make ignorant comments like yours. Mostly American's on this site WHY??? Because even though our sh*t stinks our gov't still let's us search and see what we want protected by the first amendment. But let's not talk about that either.

North Korea does not starve its people that is a myth- North Korea feeds its people by agriculture (growing crops) and has been heavily sanctioned by the outside world ( well the United States is behind it and is he reason why North Korea struggles economically!!) So there is legitimate reasons why many North Koreans do not eat well. Is there legitimate reasons why Americans go hungry?

Well let's just take your word for it, unbenounced to you, unlike the Iraq War the WMD's are real in DPRK~ But then again since you seem to be the Liason on what's right and not, again let's just take your word for it. American's go hungry because they failed taking care of there business, but let's not talk about the half way houses and homeless shelters that feed them, because unbenounced to you, American's let American's starve.

Unknown to most Americans- the world has very different opinion of the United States. America is not viewed in a good light wake up- America is just as bad as North Korea.

No the American Gov't isn't looked upon lightly and the lack of backbone from the civillians make it even worse.

The only part you got right was "America is as bad as N.K." As are the rest of these corrupted gov't's that feed the populace the propaganda it has over the past 100years.

Get your head out your keister, we are all human, and NOBODY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE.

If your country was the super power, i'm sure you'd be just as dirty.

Good day sir~

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reuters.livestation.com...

PAC3 missiles in Japan, live feed

NK Satellite tracking:

www.n2yo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Skorea on high alert,buzzing with activity
apparently this is serious..
edit on 9-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

They are actually live streaming this?! Wow...

I can't believe they are livestreaming this. Somethings about to pop off.

-SAP-
edit on 9-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
have the Live stream on now.....

think I have a slight sadist streak..... but it does look like something is about to kick off, plenty of soldiers moving about and the odd movement off the missile battery.....

guess we will just have to wait and see....

*and just as i wrote that all the feeds were cut...... ????
edit on 9-4-2013 by Disclosure Agent because: update

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Now the stream was cut off... Weird!

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
nothing like a live feed cut to get the conspiracy heckles going.....

might have to have a squizz on justin.tv and see if i can find anymore feeds, will chuck up the links if I find any.....

*stream is back, they have just moved the cameras off the missile batteries.....
edit on 9-4-2013 by Disclosure Agent because: update

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

It's back up.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

South Korea is at WATCHCON 2 - when they go to 1 it means fighting is taking place.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

This feed changes locations apparently. It is at the DMZ at the moment.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join