It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korea : Status of United States Forces and Early Signs of Changes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreazel
Greetings

Thanks for the Information provided.
Cannot be informed enough.

TheGreazel.

You're welcome.
Well, I don't know what to think, Korea North had good relations with USA in time when Goebels was a State Secretary, and now, when he died, they want to make war with USA?
Nazis were killing every communist, except their spies.
They must be mad, or they are not communists? Or they are the spy country into former communist world?
www.hark.com... lag-13
edit on 3/30/2013 by dragnik because: additional link

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am just curious...I wonder if Lil Kim has ATS access...does he read these threads and go to beat his dog? he has got to be pissed..LMAO

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Having been in Camp Stanley as aircav I do know what it's like serving there and it's hard charging ,no joke service, I loved it.I do agree with the counterpoint you have made and GEEBEE evidently forgot about a war I was in called Desert Storm where we were "let off the leash" to go do what we are trained to do. Politicians have "lost" all of America's wars and lied to create them.The troops are indeed the best on the planet.We spend a lot of money to equip and train them. That is why we win 10 to 1 odds all the time.Unfortunately it is also the exact same reason some call us "killbots" or "babykillers" or what ever prog name they use.
Korea would take a month to win if China doesn't get into it. We would take some initial losses then we would rapidly dissect the North as we have been mapping it for years.
No doubt Geosats have all of their tunnels plotted and Lil Kim gets it so he will back off.
His generals are old however,you can see by the medals they award themselves they are totally wrapped up in war .Kill them and you kill North Korea's war mongering.
Unfortunately self powered sociopaths only respect might so in the beginning this will be bad if it happens. We don't need nukes for this,those people have suffered enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Agreed, our military has gotten weak 100% because of the suits in congress. Let the military do what they do best. Dont let some pencil prick in congress dictate war!!!! When just one of these congress men, or women lace up some boots, grab a -16 and get in the fight then they can have some say. Until then # back shut up and stop sending letters of discontent.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Waiting for North Korea to do anything will be like waiting for Ron Weinland to say something correct.

Not going to happen!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

Russia was planning to invest heavily in North Korea, but when they tried to, realized that the risks were too great, with the current regime. They planned to open new rail lines, as well as an oil pipeline, but Russian companies would be taking all the risk, for what could be very little reward if things went bad. So the Russian gov't and companies chose not to invest in North Korea. There is no evidence that any Russian military equipment has been transferred in recent years to North Korea.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
North Korean threats should never be taken lightly but if our leaders are so inclined to take vacations during threats of nuclear war... how seriously should I take it? These guys can definitely do some damage and they can reach us they do have submarines. Those might not carry nuclear missiles but sure they at least strike a few targets over here. When both leaders go on vacation during a threat of a nuclear war.. just lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingfixr

Agreed, our military has gotten weak 100% because of the suits in congress. Let the military do what they do best. Dont let some pencil prick in congress dictate war!!!! When just one of these congress men, or women lace up some boots, grab a -16 and get in the fight then they can have some say. Until then # back shut up and stop sending letters of discontent.

I couldnt agree more with you and cavtrooper7 and everyone I know thinks the same. Dont get me wrong any military should always try to keep civilian casualties to a minimum but are ROE severely limits us - React to Action. This is one of many true events of us being restrained from doing our jobs.

I am Killer6-

Deathdealer02 this is Killer6 " two enemy 1 RPG and 2 AK47 at my 2oclock, 300 meters, clear to engage" over

Killer6 this is DeathDealer02- Do you have PID, *Break* Killer6 are you taking enemy fire. Over

"DeathDealer02 this is Killer6, Negative enemy fire, *break* Positive PID. Over

Killer6 this is Deathdealer02- Negative killer6 you are NOT clearance to engage unless you are taking enemy fire, Continue mission. Confirm good copy? Over

Deathdealer02 this is Killer6- Rodger thats a good copy, Continue this F#$%ed up mission, Guess we should get our 9-Line ready. Killer6 OUT

Thanks to the politicians and their ROE We have to wait to take a hit from a RPG7 or RKG3, by then its too late, hopefully someone can still radio in a 9-line medivac
edit on 2013/3/30 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
war propaganda...mainstream media is a puppet for the CFR, military industrial complex, banking cartel...

all wars now days are business and they send our children in to kill or get killed for money...

oh and the war on terror is a scam...

nick rockefeller knows

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
I couldnt agree more with you and cavtrooper7 and everyone I know thinks the same. Dont get me wrong any military should always try to keep civilian casualties to a minimum but are ROE severely limits us - React to Action. This is one of many true events of us being restrained from doing our jobs.

Obviously we don't need to do anything with North Korea though, they're all talk, USA does not need to start a full on war over some words. When a country possesses nuclear weapons (USA), they should only use force to defend, and you only need to defend when under attack. Imagine the casualties if USA actually used full force, hydrogen bombs etc. We don't want that. If ROE limits the USA, good.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am just curious...I wonder if Lil Kim has ATS access...does he read these threads and go to beat his dog? he has got to be pissed..LMAO

He would have access to the internet, even some regular people, such as professors at universities have internet access, although not sure how regulated that is. The dear leader should have unrestricted access, he would probably be allowed to do whatever he wants. He probably does read some stuff on the internet, and probably does understand English, but he probably doesn't have time to read ATS, after all, he is running a country. Even if you think he's doing a bad job, I'm not convinced any one of us would be any better a dictator. I think many don't realise the situation he is in, we can all make fun of him, but it wouldn't be easy to try and turn that country around. He can't just suddently feed all his people and have elections for a new leader, thats just not how the country works.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

We have massive seismic activity in a few area said to be targeted by the North. Can anyone look further into this?
Guam, California, and Hawaii
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The North is going to pull out their sabre just to try to show they are one of the "big boys".

That will be all we need.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusIsLord777

Thanks for catching that! Jude made a new thread covering the California quakes but the rest are interesting.

There is something I need to note if you aren't taking it into account. That site takes multiple feeds as you see in the right column. If you look close at incident specifics ....they aren't filtering duplicate events which the different services can take to be slightly difference strengths. Hence....it can sometimes look like a dozen quakes in a swarm when 3 or 4 is what actually happened.

Still.. Like I said in Jude's thread, I caught my breath seeing the list. It's a busy day out there around the pacific!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You'd be amazed at how many quakes hit the Big Island a day. Most of them are small so they aren't felt, but occasionally they get hit with something like a high 4 or low 5 that causes damage. Kilauea has been so active for so long, and the new island that I forget the name of keep the island rocking and rolling constantly.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Honestly... I'm wondering if he has Internet access at all. Think about it. Maybe daddy had unblocked Internet, and his general pals, and Lil' Kim spent most of his time being indoctrinated and watching Bulls games.

It would explain how he is acting. Like he believes what he's saying to not be a complete joke.

How do we know the old/bitter/ready-for-war generals aren't acting like his handlers. He could be NK's Bieber!

Honestly, I thought the guy would be way more chill based on his Western tastes once he got into big boy Nikes.

Maybe daddy left him something he wrote before passing called THE REAL WORLD, AKA NK ISN'T THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, and maybe the existing leadership just chucked it in the trash.
edit on 3/30/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anything new spouting from NK today? They have been ominously quiet.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yours is the best post I have read on this board about N Korea.
There is absolutely do doubt that N Korea's nukes are not of much consequence.

Only risk is behavior of China in the conflict which cannot be easily predicted.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The UN is causing most of the problems. Both North Korea and Iran are the last two countries without a rothschild central bank and thus they are constantly being targeted as "rogue states". The rothschilds are as evil as evil can be.

Not saying the leaders of those two nations are without guilt, but when you keep prying the snake then the snake will eventually bite you. I think NK missles are not that great and probably unreliable, but who wants to take that chance with millions potentially getting killed before NATO can retaliate? I sure would not.

The same UN that has(or had) its sights on disarming america as much as possible but ultimately failed. The UN isn't about peace, it is about the big three(china, USA, russia) warmongering and making profits from their military industrial complex and it is about gathering resources from the invaded countries.

Russia and USA are 90% responsible for the world's misery. These two nations are the ones that should have been sanctioned from day one. One wants ultra capitalism and the other wanted communism. Arm the proxies and watch the action.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join