It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking dead marathon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by goou111

Lol he would be last on my list after what he did..(to the fat dude)
edit on 29-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

It was a brilliant move lol.. survival of the fittest

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Yup but that would be you If you picked him lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hands down, you'd have to pick Darryl.
The guy is awesome... and loyal.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I thought that first but If we met any nice ladies on our travels they would all pick him first

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Sent you a pm.

Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by goou111

Sod it going to re watch season two and three before the last one of series 3 Tmr.

Here we go If you could only have one character from TWD in your house when the Zombies first came who would it be?

Me Michonne buns of steel

Ill take Michonne and Daryl. Pretty easy choice, really.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Mind you Carl is pretty bad ass at the moment...he would eat less and steal no nice ladies

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

TEASER ALERT!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night to get here??? In total suspense and watching the second hand on the clock slowly move forward...going half-insane with anticipation???

Yeah. I'm going to make that even worse right now!

Andrew Lincoln, who plays the shows star Rick Grimes tells Today, "Twenty-seven people die. It's safe to say it is all hands to pumps. It's a crazy season finale." If 27 people die in the finale there are likely to be a few regulars killed off. The show is known for not being afraid to get rid of central characters to the plot. Kirkman confirms this theory when he says there will be more of a focus on character development going forward. "We're not going to slow things down, but if I had a criticism of season three, it would be that we didn't focus on character development," Kirkman tells Today. "We're going to try to step it up a notch in that department."

Source

Twenty-seven deaths!!!! Potential character turns???

Will the dweeb in the glasses be the one to murder the Guv??? I'm calling it now. I think that is what will happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Shall we guess who will die Heff?

ok here goes.

Hershall
Beth
Either Daryl or Glenn (got a bad feeling it will be Daryl only because the actor is in such high demand)
The likkle baby

Not the Governor....just a feeling.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Glenn IMO is a goner. I think Carol might also be doomed.

As for Daryl I think that he's going to "go feral" for lack of a better term. I think that things are going to go down twisted and he's going to revert to his anti-social ways... telling the group that he's not interested in anyone but himself and wandering away... that leaves him as a potential cameo-guest star for future episodes.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh and If it is Daryl still gonna riot.
I hope not Carol I got a soft spot for her character.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What's got my mind reeling is trying to figure out who in the group might turn during the battle???

Andrea could - but she isn't really in with the group anyway. Glen has been unhappy with Rick... I guess I could see a battle situation where Glen feels that Rick is making bad decisions - and that might push him to attempt a mid battle coup.

Such a coup could end with Glen dead... or maybe Hershel tries to get in-between the two and ends up being accidentally shot???

Imagine it... Glen tries to kill Rick and accidentally shoots Hershel instead. Maggie then goes psycho...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think it will be Tyresse and his lady friend who turn the tide, they are going to save the day.

Maggie going nuts I love it when she does

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The Walking Dead has made me want to be an actor, I did a lot of Drama at school but was denied taking it at GCSE because only 2 people wanted to take it
It just looks like so much fun

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Working my way through season 3, and so far I'm disappointed.

I think the Governor is a completely boring character. Granted, I'm only up to the sixth show, but so far he's a disappointment. I think I'd prefer it if he was openly hostile and militant...much more interesting than this clandestine niceties.

Lori had the baby, spoiler alert....I liked her character. Lots more opportunity for drama if she'd stayed.

Starting to lose interest.....but then again, I'm not much for television anyway.

Oh, eta....I have the hugest crush on Daryl. And I want to be a zombie (in the show).
edit on 30-3-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Just keep watching
things change.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To die in the Finale:

1. Baby Judith
2. Andrea (she's already tied up in the Gov's torture chair)
3. Glenn

I think Milton, Tyreese and his sister turn against the Governor.

I hope Morgan show's up with his mini-armory to help Rick and company.

But we'll see.

Love the show!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You live in the south... they film the show in Covington, Georgia - just about 30 miles east of Atlanta, down I-20... but it's a fairly involved process to get on the show and requires going to "zombie school".

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Is that near Griffin, GA by chance? I have relatives there we will visit this summer...no school so I've got time to learn how to be undead.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Actually Griffin is about half an hour southwest of Covington... and about ten minutes south of me.

Don't worry... according to my lawyer and the courts, I'm supposed to say that to anyone who is going to be within twenty miles of me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join