It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Weekend Perfect Attack Interval For Our Enemies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe so, but not before inflicting serious casualties.

This will not be a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination.

The best thing the west has going for it, are armies with 13 years of active combat experience in built up areas. I know I see them in Atlanta airport all the time, and they are as salty as cured bacon!
edit on 29/3/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Any victory from the North Korean standpoint would be pyrrhic, at best.

It's still a no-win for them.

Although the best aspect would be (to coin a phrase) "Not to play at all."

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If the SHTF over the DMZ, I would bet they would act unilaterally.

I would agree. I would simply disagree that SK would do a pre-emptive attack.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Fair enough, time will tell my friend.

South Korea will launch a pre-emptive strike against Pyongyang if the antagonist to its north moves to test a nuclear weapon. Seoul said a first strike would be preferable to North Korea getting an atomic weapon, even if it risked open war.

RT
edit on 29/3/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying it's not as clear cut as everyone says it is. I think the last 13 years have shown us that in spades!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by stirling

Nothing is going to happen unless its a false flag.

Go back to sleep.

Not everything is a false-flag.

Stay awake.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm seriously more worried about a banking collapse - when - they do it, it'll be on a long holiday weekend. Next holiday weekend will be end of May - memorial day. People should have some cash on hand this weekend.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Of course, it's what they SAY..but what they would actually DO...
Let's hope time doesn't tell, and just has the nutcase come to the table, so we can give him his hush money, he can make us more false promises, and let the world all go back to a simmer....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The thing I am most worried about in those situations, negotiations, is the leverage, They have none. Even china has (sort of) abandoned them. I hope you're right.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Anyone know if leaves are cancelled in SK?
Hawaii? Japan?
Just how "defcon" serious DO the generals take this stuff?
( And whos running the show? hawks? doves ?or something way in the background that is pulling all the strings?)
I see one after another of these threats from disparate sources......and because of the holliday, the effect of any event will be painted large on the backdrop of Easter......by the propaganda peddlers on both sides....
(or should i say ALL sides?) a bonus emotional and perhaps tactical opportunity.....
Just sayin....

edit on 29-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

No leaves canceled etc. Their are always people on duty. Any large scale action by the North would come with certain signs that the US is watching for. And the people high up the food chain like the President are never off, still in coms 24/7 and on the job.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by Senduko

Well the POTUS will be rolling Easter Eggs, i wonder what Kim Jong Il will be up to?

Around 5.5 feet.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In army boots 5.6"maybe

Sure i know the big brass never goes off to hard to reach places for long.......but easter is a largely traditional family reunion time...as well as party time for those who do.....
I just wonder how well those woozled F18 boys would do with a mega hangover and a sleepless pannicky journey through clogged transport and a hurried briefng before being hurled northwards to save the SK and US armys asses.......
The support staff, so critical to smooth operations etc all sliding home for a quicky holiday because theres just flight time in four days.....to make it to CONUS etc....
Yeash we have SAC in the air, and the aegis screen at sea, and all of that....
but like a previous" poster noted, its a fun and games till somebody looses a city....."
and if the bank crisis is your perogative...well this weekend is no better when it comes to a nail biter.....
The lack of hard information of any or all of these explosive situations gets my teeth on edge when i percieve that
somebody may benefit big time through an act of war, murder, or other clamity.....
And it seems that this could be an optimum time for somebody to go ballistic.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why do you think this particular weekend is more likely than others? ...because the invisible god in the sky's SON was reported to have reanimated himself after being dead for three days some two thousand years ago? I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I don't necessarily believe what was reported three days ago by any given two thousand reporters. Tell me again how rabbits lay chocolate eggs wrapped in foil? If you can, I'll make you a hat out of the wrappers..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
For so long I've waited to answer these type of threads. Let's completely clear this up. I live in Britain and the powers here are on the same massive ego trip. Just sit down and use your sound reasoning. Why? Why would ANYONE want to invade USA or Britain? Both countries are virtually useless. Gone are the old reasons of taking a country just for the land What other reasons could be offered? Political? Now that the Russians have bitten the comsumer apple, do you think they're planning to expand communism. No chance! communism does'nt really exist any more and that includes China as well. If these supposed "enemies" wanted either countries they could just buy them. The biggest question you should be asking your governments(USA and Britain) why are they spending billions on advanced weaponry? Who do they think they are fighting? Look at the bottom line, drones, stealth, very,very expensive machinery (not to mention lives lost) for who? The enemies they are fighting now are hardly out of caves. Something like, sledge hammer to crack a hazelnut comes to mind. Seriously sit and think why would Russia, China or even North Korea want USA or Britain they're both virtually F*****. This is not personally again'st the OP just about every person that keeps bleating on about anyone wanting to take over their country.

Cain asked "Am I my brother's keeper?"
Cains take their brother's out to the field and slaughter them.
And why did Cain kill his brother? Because his own deeds were evil, and his brother was righteous.
He led him out in to the field - we, the atheist and apostate children of once faithful Christians, have been led out into the field (the world)
And our fate is the same.

Jesus Christ's Kingdom is not of this world. His are not to make this world their home. His are reprimanded not to go out into the world and love it. Jesus prayed that they be kept from the evil. The very evil once again rebuilding its pyramids in every land today including North Korea, Russia, Iran, everywhere. And yet, instead of staying under his wing, most have run out into the field, the world...

Cains have just given us Natasha ("born at Christmas") and Malia (Swahili for "Queen"/ variant of Mary) going to SUN Valley and ATLANTIS Resort. We've got Assumption Parish and the catholic day in remembrance of Jesus Christ's rising from the dead tomorrow. We've got the Phoenix rising from flames at the Olympics, sung to We Rule the World. Vena of the Rig Veda, the "winged SUN" an archetype of the Phoenix....
*Rising of ATLANTIS.

His Kingdom is not of this world. Enough said about the rest of the world who choose wicked man and his wicked desires.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dondrews
Why do you think this particular weekend is more likely than others?

It's probably because most Americans celebrate the pagan holiday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join