It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Weekend Perfect Attack Interval For Our Enemies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Has anyone else suddenly posited the weekend as optimum time for some kind of attack?
reading the NK news threads, and suddenly the light blinded me....
This is a perfect weekend for the STHF in all kinds of ways not nice....
The "holiday" is a four day weekend with many people undertaking journeys to family or friends they wouldnt normlly GO SO FARFROM HOME TO SEE.....
Military men on furlough are hard to reach in transit....
Leaders tend to bug out for places where they are doing more personall things than govt biz....
Like Atlantis or Monte carlo or wherever....
The higher the rank the further from the command bunker they get....
Whereas, the Muslims or the NKs neither have this break...the west has it almost universally....

Not wanting to mear fonger here....but what does ya think?
PPS Also, a FF attack is feasable in this time frame for several reasons you probably can think of.....

edit on 29-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Nothing is going to happen unless its a false flag.

Go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was thinking the same about the timing, but I think that the generals in the US are on guard or how you want to call. They won't be leaving on Holiday.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Go back to sleep.

If you think that then we are soo screwed

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Go back to sleep.

I thought they were all "False Flags". Have I been mis-led?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Well the POTUS will be rolling Easter Eggs, i wonder what Kim Jong Il will be up to?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Go back to sleep.

I thought they were all "False Flags". Have I been mis-led?

Ugh.. 'false-flag' might be among one of the most overused terms these days.

Having said that, there almost always seems to be an agenda with any event. Whether they are all planned with an attached agenda or they all end up being utilized for one, I am not sure.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste, all that jazz.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I agree, That's why the Cyprus issue started around now. Bank holidays galore

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone know if leaves are cancelled in SK?
Hawaii? Japan?
Just how "defcon" serious DO the generals take this stuff?
( And whos running the show? hawks? doves ?or something way in the background that is pulling all the strings?)
I see one after another of these threats from disparate sources......and because of the holliday, the effect of any event will be painted large on the backdrop of Easter......by the propaganda peddlers on both sides....
(or should i say ALL sides?) a bonus emotional and perhaps tactical opportunity.....
Just sayin....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
yeah because the radar goes down for 4 days

lol

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well the POTUS will be rolling Easter Eggs, i wonder what Kim Jong Il will be up to?

Unless it's the zombie apocalypse, Il won't be up to anything....his son Un though...probably thinking about how he can officially term it if rockets are on alerted high mega super alert.....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Perhaps not, but the flight line may be a bit thinner, the transpot system full to capacity, etc etc....
Where are all the big whigs when they are needed?
What happened on 9/11 by the way lots of radar readings there....too bad they are not widespread knowledge even now.......duh

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not wanting to mear fonger here....but what does ya think?

I think your fear mongering.

We could find compelling evidence that something is going to happen almost everyday if we look hard enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

alerted high mega super alert.....

Ok now that is just funny...

He has already played the trump card so he needs to trump the trump.... high mega super alert it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That was a little dismissive in repsonce to what is clearly an escalating situation on the Korean Peninsula. So serious in fact that the Chinese Polit-Bureau has come out of its cage to tell everyone to calm down. Which of course now has the opposite effect in Pyong-yang. At least K.J.Il had the sense to listed to the Sino overlords. K.J.Un seems determined on making his mark.

He may simply be posturing to make himself seems strong to his people. especially considering he a little fat guy with bad hair, But SK has way too much to lose in any attack, and have already said they are considering a pre-emptive strike. I suggest you open your eyes a little.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He'll be just as dead as he was yesterday!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

But SK has way too much to lose in any attack, and have already said they are considering a pre-emptive strike. I suggest you open your eyes a little.

That is the fly in the soup isn't it? I don't think they will though. We've told them already, sit back, let daddy handle this....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For so long I've waited to answer these type of threads. Let's completely clear this up. I live in Britain and the powers here are on the same massive ego trip. Just sit down and use your sound reasoning. Why? Why would ANYONE want to invade USA or Britain? Both countries are virtually useless. Gone are the old reasons of taking a country just for the land What other reasons could be offered? Political? Now that the Russians have bitten the comsumer apple, do you think they're planning to expand communism. No chance! communism does'nt really exist any more and that includes China as well. If these supposed "enemies" wanted either countries they could just buy them. The biggest question you should be asking your governments(USA and Britain) why are they spending billions on advanced weaponry? Who do they think they are fighting? Look at the bottom line, drones, stealth, very,very expensive machinery (not to mention lives lost) for who? The enemies they are fighting now are hardly out of caves. Something like, sledge hammer to crack a hazelnut comes to mind. Seriously sit and think why would Russia, China or even North Korea want USA or Britain they're both virtually F*****. This is not personally again'st the OP just about every person that keeps bleating on about anyone wanting to take over their country.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

DOOM?

Be it Easter, or any other holy day (like any day that The Walking Dead is on) and North Korea would still lose. And lose big.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That may be so, However unlike Israel, this is a country bound by heirarchy. This is a country were the First officer of an aircraft will sit silent as the captain flies the plane into the ground.

No offense, but I think it may be a little naive to assume that SK will be happy to sit fat and happy under the US shield. If the SHTF over the DMZ, I would bet they would act unilaterally. The US would then have no option but to support (the UK also I'd wager). After that its anyone's guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join