It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccines do not cause autism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Hmmm. To me, the interesting part is the way this "study" is deflecting from the original issue. This study is claiming that there's no connection between the "antigens" in these vaccines and autism. I believe the original issue was (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the preservative in vaccines, Thimerosal, was the culprit. Our children get many times more injections than we did as children and the cumulative effects of being injected with the Thimerosal preservative is what is believed to cause autism and other health issues. I also thought that a majority of the "proof" offered - showing that there is no connection between autism and vaccinations - was funded by the very corporations that produce these vaccines. The studies done are not to find out the truth - they are done with the purpose of proving that there is no connection between Thimerosal and autism.

You can not have an objective investigation into something when you are setting out to prove your own point instead of trying to find the truth.
edit on 29-3-2013 by tallcool1 because: punctuation and clarity

Thimerosal is broken down quite quickly into ethylmercury and thiosalicylate and excreted quite rapidly by the body.
The minute amounts which were present in the vaccinations and the time between vaccinations mean that it does not accumulate in the body.

Even if this organic mercury was to somehow accumulate in the body and mimic the effects of inorganic or metallic mercury, the effects of mercury poisoning are very different to autism.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have about 15 vaccines card collection at home now for my almost 3 year old son.
I never brought him to any of the vaccine shots.
Its not mandatory here to vaccinate but 95% just does it because everybody else does.
My son is going since the age of 2 to pre school 3 times a week 4 hours.
He goes to swimming lessons aswell and plays a lot outside.
He has never been ill yet except the cold, he never had any baby illnisses.
I wont make the same mistakes my parents made because the didnt know better!
I have survived cancer at the age of 7 with chemo which I am sure that it was caused by vaccinations.
Very proud of him!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Meanwhile:

vactruth.com...

The closer to the target, the more flack.

I am a healthcare worker (RN). I have been told to keep my opinion on vaccinations to myself.

Then this:

gaia-health.com...

And yeah, the CDC, the biggest pushers of vaccines ever, states they are safe. Who'd thunk it?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

I would suggest that you've been told to keep your opinions to yourself because that's just what they are...opinions.
You should know better as an RN really.

But anyway, isn't this thread about vaccines and autism?
Neither of your links have anything to do with the thread so my guess is that you are agenda-pushing.
Prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join