It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccines do not cause autism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Despite concerns by some parents that their children receive “too many vaccines too soon,” a new study finds that many shots, even on the same day, do not increase the risk of autism. In the first six months of life, children receive as many as 19 vaccine doses of six different vaccines, and by the time they are 6 years old, a total of 25 doses from 10 vaccines. MORE FROM MY HEALTH NEWS DAILY: 5 Dangerous Vaccination Myths Beyond Vaccines: 5 Things that Might Really Cause Autism 10 Medical Myths that Just Won't Go Away In a 2011 survey, about a third of parents expressed concerns that their child received too many vaccines before age 2, and too many vaccines on a single day.

click

Saw this article and figured I would share. Seems that all those researchers that have been trying to sell you books were in fact lying to you. I feel for you if you have a kid with autism but there is more to it than simple vaccines. I would look more toward gmo's personally

here are some quoted specifics on the research

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address. TAN reserves the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites. TAN reserves the right to establish limits on topics that may be discussed if, in their opinion, the discussion of those topics attract an audience that is counterproductive to maintaining the ideals set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership.
edit on 3/29/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As a parent with a son who suffers high functioning autism (PDD-NOS on paper, among other things), Id say the jury is still out on how or what degree the ingredients in modern vaccines contribute.

For every study that says the absolutely DO carry a cause/effect link I see at least one that says they absolutely do not.

I only thing I know for sure here is that there is absolutely too much politics and butt covering by all sides to apparently get a solid and truly blind study of size and scope which will answer that question. It's far beyond direct cause too. It's contributory cause just as much...and they haven't really explored that at all that I've seen in the studies. Not to ANY extent capable of answering it to be sure.

Just my two cents as a Dad with years of personal experience on the effects side of the topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Saying something does or doesnt cause autism is silly. The spectrum is SO broad that 2 kids with completely different traits can both be considered autistic.

As someone who worked with autistic kids for some time, I can tell you, different things affect different kids. Dietary changes may help some, but not others. Some react very strongly to physical stimuli, some only react to auditory.

I just wish they would focus on finding out facts, instead of making money off of it, which is all a lot of this really comes down to.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I do believe all the studies they come out with are bias and should not be regarded as evidence of anything. But that goes for the people that are coming out with the "vaccines are evil" studies even more so. I personally believe that GMO's and all the radiations we are exposed to on a regular basis have a lot to do with it.

Also ultrasound is pretty harsh on a fetus in my opinion. They say that its perfectly safe but my daughter started squirming around like it was very unpleasant when she was exposed to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
With autism on the rise in the last decades, there's got to be reasons for it.

It might be pollution, GMO's , evolution, radiation, plastics, cell phones, other radio-waves, microwaves, leftover medication that can't be purge easily from water and of course, vaccines.

Who knows? And if they do, will they tell us?

Vaccines is usually the one they point at and knowing how pharmaceutical companies care more about money than out health, especially since they give the treatment to "fix" us if ever anything goes wrong...or goes according to plan...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I don't know man.. I done a little bit of research on some of the cases where people won Millions because of Vaccines and Autism. The problem I'm having is if Vaccines do not cause Autism like the studies apparently prove, how can anyone from anywhere sue and win a lawsuit by linking them together? It doesn't make sense and therefore it cannot be discounted either.
edit on 29-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Vaccines seem to have a link to infant mortality rates. The correlation between has influenced countries like Japan.link

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Or death !

I can't believe people fell for this one. A vaccination for a non existent fabricated cancer. Right !

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I don't know man.. I done a little bit of research on some of the cases where people won Millions because of Vaccines and Autism. The problem I'm having is if Vaccines do not cause Autism like the studies apparently prove, how can anyone from anywhere sue and win a lawsuit by linking them together? It doesn't make sense and therefore it cannot be discounted either.
edit on 29-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

A judge is one person and probably didnt know enough about medicine to see through the BS these studies push.

also please link some sources

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I do believe all the studies they come out with are bias and should not be regarded as evidence of anything. But that goes for the people that are coming out with the "vaccines are evil" studies even more so.

You're very correct. I am actually MORE impatient and sick of the studies which say there IS 100% proof of cause ...just to turn out, every time, to be suggested linkage or circumstantial evidence or hedged so heavily in the actual text of the study that you need clippers just to read the basic meaning of the effort. They both do it and it's almost cruel for the parents out here with real flesh and blood children, looking for answers.

Those do raise false hopes of answers when they usually supply plausible theories instead. Oh, I definitely have venom stored for both sides of the "Study Mills" that turn out studies as if they were products to re-stock empty shelves with in a hurry.

Ultra-Sound? Oh God... I don't know WHY I never thought of that, but I never have. I know the method and specifics are night and day different between my ultra-sonic cleaning equipment here and what they use to image the body with ...but HOW different is the basic technology running both? I've had my fingers into the ultra-sonic bath a couple times and purely by accident ...it feels good actually ..if I wasn't aware of the damage it was doing in just seconds of exposure.

I wonder....could tiny exposure in much differently focused use of it also have damage? Even small? Thanks for that new idea to explore when I get some of that stuff people call free time.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Or death !

I can't believe people fell for this one. A vaccination for a non existent fabricated cancer. Right !

There is no scientific proof

first paragraph of your source... need I say more?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

IDK they use ultrasound to break up kidney stones and to burn up scar tissue inside the body. Who knows what effect vibrations like that have on a fetus brain

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes, that was precisely what hit me hard when you said it. It's not a finger or internal organ here. It would be the brain at the most vulnerable and open stages of it's literal creation. Umm... Sometimes there are theories I almost wish I hadn't heard. The more thought I give it...the more it makes sense as at least a valid factor to question. Hmm

* I wonder... If we did an informal survey? How many parents with autistic children here got hit with above average numbers of ultra-sounds? Just out of curiosity, I asked my other half. (We'd been apart for that period..long story) Anyway, she said she had several additional scans done during her pregnancy for high risk factors they were concerned about.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

need I say more?

Oh I think a lot more needs to be said on behalf of every dead girl and the families that loved them. Even more so when a body count isn't considered scientific proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In looking at any scientific claims, follow the money. Is the money paying for study linked to Monsanto, vaccine producers, government, three-letter-agencies or other party of highly questionable integrity?

We already live in a world blatantly dominated by propaganda and brainwashing. Poisoning our bodies and minds with garbage food, medicines and a damaged environment appear to be a connected "game".

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It would indeed be a worthwhile study

The reaction my child had seemed like a pain reaction. I believe it's more harmful than a newborn getting vaccinated.

I believe it to be one of several factors that cause it. Between chemical exposure, genetic flaws, hormone imbalances, bacteria, gmo's, radiation, etc. it would be hard to conclude that one thing in particular was responsible though

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
A judge is one person and probably didnt know enough about medicine to see through the BS these studies push.

Sure..

Case 1
Related article

One day Hannah Poling was a happy, babbling toddler who would wave to her father as he headed to work and say, "Bye-bye, Daddy." The next she was a screaming, wailing 18-month-old who would sit for hours, staring into space and refusing to be touched or fed. Within days of receiving nine vaccines during a visit to her doctor, including ones missed from previous appointments, her mother, Terry, says, "It was like Hannah became another person." Months later she was diagnosed with autism. "The Hannah we knew was gone."

Now if the information is correct, I find it very hard to discredit..Though the articles states they did win a legal case, it doesn't mention what they actually won. (2nd article does.)

Case 2

At nine months old, Valentino Bocca was as bright as a button. In a favourite family photo, taken by his father, the baby boy wriggles in his mother’s arms and laughs for the camera.

His parents look at the precious picture often these days. It is a reminder of their only son before they took him on a sunny morning to the local public health clinic for a routine childhood vaccination.

Valentino was never the same child after the jab in his arm. He developed autism and, in a landmark judgment, a judge has ruled that his devastating disability was provoked by the inoculation against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR).

The judgment in a provincial Italian court challenges the settled view of the majority of the medical profession — and could have profound implications in Britain and across the world.

Valentino’s parents, Antonella, 44, and Maurizio, 43, have been awarded £140,000, to be paid by Italy’s Ministry of Health and they plan a civil action against the Italian government that may get them £800,000 more.

Again, lawsuit won. Also these symptoms seem to appear after vaccines also.

Case 3

The unnamed child received the vaccine in March of 2004 and on returning home immediately developed adverse symptoms. During the next year the child regressed, receiving the autism diagnosis one year later and is now 100% disabled by the disease.

The Italian court ruled that the child “has been damaged by irreversible complications due to vaccination (prophylaxis trivalent MMR)” and ordered the Ministry of Health to compensate the child with a 15 year annuity and to reimburse the parents of their court cost.

So too me, there is enough evidence to link Autism to Vaccines.. I'm not saying it is a proven fact but we cannot say it doesn't contribute to the illness either.. I could link up a few more but I think these are enough

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

need I say more?

Oh I think a lot more needs to be said on behalf of every dead girl and the families that loved them. Even more so when a body count isn't considered scientific proof.

your source lists 8 girls from a bunch of random locations. Missouri, NC, Germany, etc.

Please dont throw garbage at me

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hmmm. To me, the interesting part is the way this "study" is deflecting from the original issue. This study is claiming that there's no connection between the "antigens" in these vaccines and autism. I believe the original issue was (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the preservative in vaccines, Thimerosal, was the culprit. Our children get many times more injections than we did as children and the cumulative effects of being injected with the Thimerosal preservative is what is believed to cause autism and other health issues. I also thought that a majority of the "proof" offered - showing that there is no connection between autism and vaccinations - was funded by the very corporations that produce these vaccines. The studies done are not to find out the truth - they are done with the purpose of proving that there is no connection between Thimerosal and autism.

You can not have an objective investigation into something when you are setting out to prove your own point instead of trying to find the truth.
edit on 29-3-2013 by tallcool1 because: punctuation and clarity

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Sure..

Case 1
Related article

One day Hannah Poling was a happy, babbling toddler who would wave to her father as he headed to work and say, "Bye-bye, Daddy." The next she was a screaming, wailing 18-month-old who would sit for hours, staring into space and refusing to be touched or fed. Within days of receiving nine vaccines during a visit to her doctor, including ones missed from previous appointments, her mother, Terry, says, "It was like Hannah became another person." Months later she was diagnosed with autism. "The Hannah we knew was gone."

Now if the information is correct, I find it very hard to discredit..Though the articles states they did win a legal case, it doesn't mention what they actually won. (2nd article does.)

Case 2

At nine months old, Valentino Bocca was as bright as a button. In a favourite family photo, taken by his father, the baby boy wriggles in his mother’s arms and laughs for the camera.

His parents look at the precious picture often these days. It is a reminder of their only son before they took him on a sunny morning to the local public health clinic for a routine childhood vaccination.

Valentino was never the same child after the jab in his arm. He developed autism and, in a landmark judgment, a judge has ruled that his devastating disability was provoked by the inoculation against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR).

The judgment in a provincial Italian court challenges the settled view of the majority of the medical profession — and could have profound implications in Britain and across the world.

Valentino’s parents, Antonella, 44, and Maurizio, 43, have been awarded £140,000, to be paid by Italy’s Ministry of Health and they plan a civil action against the Italian government that may get them £800,000 more.

Again, lawsuit won. Also these symptoms seem to appear after vaccines also.

Case 3

The unnamed child received the vaccine in March of 2004 and on returning home immediately developed adverse symptoms. During the next year the child regressed, receiving the autism diagnosis one year later and is now 100% disabled by the disease.

The Italian court ruled that the child “has been damaged by irreversible complications due to vaccination (prophylaxis trivalent MMR)” and ordered the Ministry of Health to compensate the child with a 15 year annuity and to reimburse the parents of their court cost.

So too me, there is enough evidence to link Autism to Vaccines.. I'm not saying it is a proven fact but we cannot say it doesn't contribute to the illness either.. I could link up a few more but I think these are enough

If you look at all of those cases properly not one of them puts the actual cause as the vaccine itself.
That's the important part and the part that the anti-vax sites who promote these cases tend to overlook.

There are millions upon millions of vaccinations given every MONTH yet there's only a handful of cases (which themselves are very subjective and not exactly scientific cases are they? I mean, they're never skewed by the better lawyer are they).
Naturally it's up to you to make up your own mind on the subject but making your mind up because of a couple of legal cases....
You can do better than that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join