It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Immediately after the OP's photo was taken, NK leader rushed to the launch facility to ready himself for the first launch:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

My only issue with this chain of thought is that SK, Japan, and even China are looking at the US when it comes to Lil-kim and his NK.

You make a good point though. It is possible that the major Asian players want NK outted, and using the US to help them take them out, helps them out in a few ways:

* The Asian countries can take out NK without having to use as many resources (The US would play a major player in the conflet)
* Historically if the US is involved in a conflect they tend to put money and resources behind any reconstruction efforts (this is free money for the Asian countries since they wouldn't have to invest capital into building infrastructure)
* After NK is removed from being a regional threat, each country could scapegoat the US as the cause of the war

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
I may have missed this and if so I apologize

I'm no great war strategist

But surely if you are going to attack the last thing you do is make your plans public ?

Consider your waking /containment/chem/ holder sleepers in those locations with such global broadcast that could of been sleep for over 2 decades.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacexodus

And you know they were dummy nukes how? The B-2 carries conventional weapons too, and drops dummy conventional weapons all the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hed have to be very carefull not to destroy any Chinese owned factories.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmm, Kim Un, really doesn't want to hit Texas.
I mean seriously, we've still not gotten over the Alamo, I'm fairly sure he doesn't want a few million angry and armed Texans on his doorstep

Just saying.
M.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Remember back when we invaded Iraq and Gen Wesley Clark mentioned the 7 countries we were going to topple. The US people would need some serious convincing after the whole 9/11 - Iraq ordeal.

How many countries are left that arn't controlled by Rothschild banks? The entire world events its just starting to look like a giant bank takeover to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
reply to post by peck420

Wait, what?

My only issue with this chain of thought is that SK, Japan, and even China are looking at the US when it comes to Lil-kim and his NK.

Um, that is the point. China wants the US to do something.

You make a good point though. It is possible that the major Asian players want NK outted, and using the US to help them take them out, helps them out in a few ways:

* The Asian countries can take out NK without having to use as many resources (The US would play a major player in the conflet)
* Historically if the US is involved in a conflect they tend to put money and resources behind any reconstruction efforts (this is free money for the Asian countries since they wouldn't have to invest capital into building infrastructure)
* After NK is removed from being a regional threat, each country could scapegoat the US as the cause of the war

China, South Korea, and Japan don't want North Korea removed.

China uses North Korea, they are useful.
South Korea and Japan want peaceful reunion.

China is only interested in getting South Korea and Japan onside with them, enough to get the US bases closed or downsized.

Between South Korea and Japan, you have the majority of the US military presence in SE Asia.

If South Korea and Japan start asking for scale backs, China becomes the sole regional power.
edit on 29-3-2013 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
I just saw this picture, funny how he uses an Apple as computer. I wonder what Jobs would say.

Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers.
The very, very round pegs in the skinny square holes. The ones who see things differently.

They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo.

You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.

Because they change things. They push the human race around. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can blow up the world - are the ones who do.

Nuke Different

edit on 29-3-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Right. The only way they could do this I feel is with help from china.
Second.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

I agree..or somehow get rid of all of them and then move all the people of Japan over there and dump Japan into the sea...

Is this possible?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Hopefully this is just saber rattling on the part of North Korea.
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

the reflection does not gel for me. the yellow 'box' should be on a level with the black writing
running along the top of the image, not the blue graph bar featured inside the red circle.
also a rather spooky and incongruent reflection is seen of the head of the character
behind herr leader.

[zoomed and rotated]
this characters right hand reflection looks decidedly odd.

i think this is more fakery and we are being propogandized/bull#ted again.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Would someone please read my posts and say ya or nay ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please disregard this post and see the proper links on page 9

edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think his missiles will be shot down before they can get anywhere near mainland US.... however, if they have Subs its possible! They may have borrowed a few Russian or Chinese Subs.... what if they have 'cloaked' subs and they are only 200 metres from the West Coast??

Seriously though, I think their weapons will more or less be bombed up before they get a chance to fire.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I would try to but your links go to your profile, and I'm on my phone right now so it's a passion to hunt for links.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I've been waiting for more people to analyze the photo in detail. You know, the ones who prove ufo hoaxes and stuff, the ones with eagle eyes and experience finding pixelation, manipulation, and debunking the edited photos.

The thing that stands out to me, though not relevant to the 'map' which I personally can't tell what it shows ... is the reflection of the guy with the little book, a ring is very clear, but on his hand, it doesn't look like there is anything on his finger at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If they be able to attack they not put map so it will be seen in picture. Seems like show off.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They do not really need to target the US to irradiate the US. Just lob a couple non nuclear missles at Fukushima and let nature take its course.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"Yes yes, these plans all look quite good to me. Now, before we go any further, you're absolutely positive we've secured another source for snack cakes? I have a feeling we won't be getting any more little debbie orders after this"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People are seriously scared of North Korea doing something to mainland America? Unplug from the brainwashing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join