It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Like I said before I think the real threat isn't a direct strike by North Korea, but the fact that due to sanctions they must turn to the black market in which they will sell weapons and uranium to illicit groups hell bent on conducting terrorist strikes on the US or US interests. If a dirty bomb emerges I would imagine there's a good chance that the strike is conducted by a third party organization that obtained the means to produce the bomb from sources such as North Korea.

The more the US pushes the Koreans away the greater the threat to US national security.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Again this is not an invasion plan nor is it a missile flight path nor missile targeting map but a map showing where their DPRK's weapons are english.yonhapnews.co.kr... form the link

The list shows that North Korea has 40 submarines, 13 landing ships, six minesweepers, 27 support vessels and 1,852 aircrafts, with some of the numbers covered by senior officials.
but some of you will still think it is a map showing what city's have been targeted, or DPRK will send a invasion force to the main land USA , get a grip and get real.
Explain the map of Southern California on that map in the righthand corner of the picture?

It is important to not over react to this event, that doesn't mean that it should be passed off lightly.

Originally posted by Symbiot

Like I said before I think the real threat isn't a direct strike by North Korea, but the fact that due to sanctions they must turn to the black market in which they will sell weapons and uranium to illicit groups hell bent on conducting terrorist strikes on the US or US interests. If a dirty bomb emerges I would imagine there's a good chance that the strike is conducted by a third party organization that obtained the means to produce the bomb from sources such as North Korea.

The more the US pushes the Koreans away the greater the threat to US national security.
NK already has enough matterial for a massive amounts of dirty missile. All the dirt form the nuclear tests can be used for this. While I personally feel that a dirty bomb being set off in the US is possible, I also don' feel that NK would have a thrid party come in and do that. Remember Lil-kim is trying to make a name for himself, and t that end I believe that the missile strike is more in line with that goal.

A missile strike would show that the American defense systems are weak, the missiles can be tracked back to NK by other nations, and Nk can say that they alone can defeat a giant nation like the US. Keep in mind that from a propaganda standpoint the missile strike is better press for your caase than a lone bomber sneaking into a country and seting off a dirty bomb.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Guyfriday because: added a second quote

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The only thing I would be worried about, is South Korea.

North Korea is known to have a web of underground tunnels that cross over to SK. If NK is truly capable of building a nuclear weapon, their way of delivery might be underground. Gen. Tolley got canned after he slipped up telling too much information.

"The entire tunnel infrastructure is hidden from our satellites," Gen Tolley said. "So we send (South Korean) soldiers and US soldiers to the North to do special reconnaissance."

Link

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

having submarines and having submarines with SLBM(sub launched ballistic missile) capability are two entirely different things. pretty sure only the USA,Russia,UK,France are the only confirmed ones to have SLBM's. with china being theorized to have them(most likely they do) and the Israelis are rumored to have them and i think the indian navy is working on and or implementing testing for their own.
www.indianexpress.com...
i think the bulk of north koreas submarines are Diesel/electric(quiet) but i think they are too small to house launch tubes for the size of missiles that would be required for such a strike,and even if they did posses them they would most likely be short ranged and be threats to Korea and japan more so then the mainland usa
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
KLBJ AM in Austin is reporting that Austin is on the nuke list due to the North Koreans not liking food trucks and hipsters..........

Also, another possibility for Austin being targeted is that Samsung's headquarters and research facilities are here, as a matter of fact I'm about five miles away from it. "Duck and Cover" people!!!!!

edit on 3/29/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Whatever happens in the future I would bet the media would point the finger to the direction to North Korea. In the past North Korea was always more bark or talk. Now I believe it is possible we can go to war. Scary.

Remember the story:

The Boy who Cried Wolf!!!!

Also, in the past, it was his father who did the barking.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
on a more serious note, they are like kids with a new toy and desperate to prove their place in the world. I would not be surprised if they do actually try something. Eventually, (and sadly...) they will stop bullsh**ing and make a move.

Kids viewing this situation as nothing more than a video game.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not really sure what to make of all this.

If they were a real threat would they post those pics? would the real target be known? Seems fishy to me that they would leak pics of their planned targets, could be they really are that dumb could be a diversion for what they are actually planning, could be they have a spy?

Why prepare your enemies to be ready at the front unless you were planning on sneaking in behind them?

Probably all just crazy talk anyhow

edit on 29-3-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let's say their plan is real...

Wouldn't they be a greater threat to us than Al-cia-duh?

Technically we are still at war with them right? Put the eye in the sky on them and send in a few tomahawks and clean house. A few precision strikes and all the brass is taken out.

I guess that would upset china... so back to the drawing board lol

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

from you

Explain the map of Southern California on that map in the righthand corner of the picture?

Gladly this is showing where the US force will be coming from San Diego SF and Texas and the Hawaiian islands and where they DPRK should put their subs ie, sea of Japan, and where to hit the beaches in the South[ trying to find a full pic showing the hole map, found some but will not page copy or have copy rights], the hole map shows this.

edit on 29-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Let's say their plan is real...

Wouldn't they be a greater threat to us than Al-cia-duh?

Technically we are still at war with them right? Put the eye in the sky on them and send in a few tomahawks and clean house. A few precision strikes and all the brass is taken out.

I guess that would upset china... so back to the drawing board lol
China is already upset with NK over this behavour of Lil-kim.

I strongly doubt that NK can hit the mainland US with any precision, but an area attack would still be a propaganda win for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyfridayNK already has enough matterial for a massive amounts of dirty missile. All the dirt form the nuclear tests can be used for this. While I personally feel that a dirty bomb being set off in the US is possible, I also don' feel that NK would have a thrid party come in and do that. Remember Lil-kim is trying to make a name for himself, and t that end I believe that the missile strike is more in line with that goal.

A missile strike would show that the American defense systems are weak, the missiles can be tracked back to NK by other nations, and Nk can say that they alone can defeat a giant nation like the US. Keep in mind that from a propaganda standpoint the missile strike is better press for your caase than a lone bomber sneaking into a country and seting off a dirty bomb.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Guyfriday because: added a second quote

You have a point in that I'm sure NK would love to humiliate the US, but I wasn't implying that the Koreans would sell on the black market specifically so a third party would attack the US, but because sanctions have caused them to turn to alternative sources for income. What NK sells on the black market could easily end up in the hands of someone who desires to use it against the US or US interests.

If US/NK relations were to warm then NK wouldn't need the black market for income and if relations became healthy enough NK might actually want to help prevent weapons from falling into the hands of those who would use them against the US because they'd actually be hurting themselves by allowing the US to come under fire. As it is now NK does not view the US as something that benefits them, but something that hinders them.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
You have a point in that I'm sure NK would love to humiliate the US, but I wasn't implying that the Koreans would sell on the black market specifically so a third party would attack the US, but because sanctions have caused them to turn to alternative sources for income. What NK sells on the black market could easily end up in the hands of someone who desires to use it against the US or US interests.
If this whole affair is nothing more then a large scale propaganda stunt, we need to ask ourselves whom are they trying to impress?

If US/NK relations were to warm then NK wouldn't need the black market for income and if relations became healthy enough NK might actually want to help prevent weapons from falling into the hands of those who would use them against the US because they'd actually be hurting themselves by allowing the US to come under fire. As it is now NK does not view the US as something that benefits them, but something that hinders them.
I see what you're saying. I wonder though even if we had better relations with NK, would they still use the Black-Market? They've used those backdoors for such a long time that it might be hardpressed to break them from thet habit.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Jet stream + fallout = eastern seaboard irradiated.

DC = Death of Government
LA = Death of Society
HI = Death of Military (Navy)
TX = Death to the people

That would be my guess.

God Bless,

I seen a picture from someone in the University of Alabama did with the line that goes "to Austin"
and in that picture you seen that the line is north of Austin and continues. They were not really
sure of the target.
But I noticed that in that line was Atlanta.
Atlanta is a data hub.

Trying to find that picture now

Edit: on this page Link to picture
edit on 3/29/2013 by EvilBat because: added link to picture

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've only read pages 1 and 6 of this thread so I apologise if someone else has made this point but...

If you were planning an attack on an enemy, would it be a very good idea to release a photograph to the media with a ruddy big map showing your plan hanging on the wall behind you?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Maybe the picture is showing possible e-targets rather then missile targets?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That is what I think as well possibilities.
All military go thru possibility planning

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been said or not but what better reason would there be for our Mr. Obama to declare martial law for than a few nuclear strikes that made it past our defense systems?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Please check your sources.

The alleged article about the NK subs with nuclear weapons is by SORCHA FAAL, known hoaxer.

Original article here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

As for the "EU Times" site, its the biggest fearmongering I have ever see on one single page.

* Russian Military Warns Of Potential Catastrophic Quake On US West Coast

* North Korea orders rockets on standby to hit US bases

* Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”

* Nigel Farage To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can”

* China Genetic Test Causes Mass Death Catastrophe

Stop reading those BS sites, it's all lies, hoaxes and fakes.

edit on 29-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Your response is rather humorous.

If they are all lies, then the following is your reality:

-Global weather changes and the subsiquent release of methane gas, resulting in increased techtonic activity is not cause for a quake warning. (Austro-Indian plate is fracing in half!)

-You should keep your money in Western Banks because it is safe to keep there, no one will ever take your money. (Cyprus)

-North Korea does not have rockets on stand by targeting US bases. (most media outlets reports otherwise)

Don't be ridiculous here, just because their articles are scary doesn't make it fear mongering. We live in scary times and the reality around us is scary. Unless I guess you bury your head in the sand and choose to ignore reality, create your own where what is really going on is not; and then critize others who try to show it to you.

Fact: plate are extreamly active and the western coast of the US is a likely location for pressure release.
Fact: North Korea is pointing rockets at US targets and they are on stand by while I wirte this.
Fact: Western banks have taken savings from their clients to pay for financial needs.

But I guess the article I sent is a lie and fear mongering...just like "all their articles" huh?

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
great Satan.

why do you think North Korea regards US a great Satan !
I mean communists do not believe in God and Satan

North Korea is in hand of China, is not it !?
edit on 29-3-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join