It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You'd have better luck waving some Hostess cupcakes.... just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Not only is North Korea incapable of hitting the mainland US with their current technology their targets seem a bit random don't they? Hawaii I get sure. LA, Washington DC why not, even if Washington DC is about 2.5x further out than the range of the best missiles; that is if they work. Now we get to Austin, TX why? Do they have something against South by Southwest? Is there a secret military base in Austin that I don't know about? Seems a very odd choice.

This "emergency meeting" is posturing and I think some of those targets were selected with darts. Kim wants to retain power and war will not keep him in it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
To heck with the rest of you guys!

*waves the white flag*

L'il Kim, don't nuke me, bro!

The general next to him appears to be asking a question:

"What do we do when the United States returns fire?"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
Not only is North Korea incapable of hitting the mainland US with their current technology their targets seem a bit random don't they? Hawaii I get sure. LA, Washington DC why not, even if Washington DC is about 2.5x further out than the range of the best missiles; that is if they work. Now we get to Austin, TX why? Do they have something against South by Southwest? Is there a secret military base in Austin that I don't know about? Seems a very odd choice.

This "emergency meeting" is posturing and I think some of those targets were selected with darts. Kim wants to retain power and war will not keep him in it.

Dude....you're getting a NUKE....he is going to nuke the Dell plant....we will all be humbled.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I said it before, and I'll say it again: if only NK had oil, this whole mambo jambo, would have been over and done with years ago...
Plus, what kind of idiot or commander in chief in this matter, reveals his attack plans through mass media to the enemy ?!? Insane...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What is it the NKS want? I doubt even they would imagine that trying to launch against the us would do anything worth their while. So what is it?
LG, Samsung, Hyundai and loads of others are in the South.
They may not be able to nuke Washington. But even a conventional assault will wreak havok for the big companies in the South. What would happen to the world's stock markets? It'd be good for Chinese companies I bet. People still need tellies and phones. ..What if they want more?
With the USA fully committed a window opens for China to take Taiwan.
Now just about every hi tech firm in the world.

With so much to gain I don't think I'm so sure that China would rein in their wayward neighbour.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Do they have Subs? Atlantic. pacific and the gulf...Thats the only reason I could think Austin would be a target.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
I said it before, and I'll say it again: if only NK had oil, this whole mambo jambo, would have been over and done with years ago...
Plus, what kind of idiot or commander in chief in this matter, reveals his attack plans through mass media to the enemy ?!? Insane...

yes, it is insane....that's why the worry beads have come out. if your nutty neighbor was outside on his lawn waving a loaded gun at your house and yelling out that he wants to kill you. you would tend to focus on an immediate best-case course of action.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
With so much to gain I don't think I'm so sure that China would rein in their wayward neighbour.

I totally agree, and have been saying so for a while.
There are so many reasons China could be behind this whole thing, prodding NK into action. China/US relations are not as stable as some think, and China has reasons to want the US weakened. The China would gain much by coming to the rescue of the US, and making us more indebted to them. They want to own the world. They want our technology etc. They want the US distracted from stopping their other activities, such as taking over islands and such. Some say they depend upon the trade with us, but if they own us, they would not need the trade.

People keep making jokes.
As much as I trust our military to do what they can to protect us, if I lived in or close to a targeted city, I would be taking a quick vacation right about now.

This is no joke! Nukes are nothing to play around with.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Hopefully this is just saber rattling on the part of North Korea.
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

As you can see in the picture they have plans to hit Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hawaii and possibly Austin.

I didn't think they had missiles with that sort of range. However I wouldn't put it past them have smuggled in some missile that might be able to hit us. In any case it's a little scary to see that.
However that would be the last thing they would ever do.

www.nknews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Propaganda. They know we'll see this picture. Just like we're supposed to believe their photoshopped hovercraft beach-landing photo. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You are absolutely right. This entire scenario reminds me of a cartoon my son watched years ago, "Pinky and the Brain".

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

The problem is that to reach the US, North Korea would have to decrease their missile payload. To date, North Korea hasn't developed a nuke capable of fitting onto one of their missiles, and reaching the US. The Taepodong-2 can carry a payload between 550 pounds, and 2400 pounds depending on how far they want to reach. To reach the US would require the smaller end of the payload scale.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm not one for destruction, but somethings got to give. We all live on this same sphere. If you can't get along, get out. Don't think we aren't being watched. Any launch could trigger contact. We are like kids with huge matches, our Grandfathers and Mothers may have to intervene.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The US flew the bombers, next to the boarder of NK, trying to show & scare, young dictator released a photo, trying to show & scare - mission accomplished!
Reminds me of the DMZ, where soldiers starring at one another from both side, trying to scare the other side... Nothing new, really...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Whatever happens in the future I would bet the media would point the finger to the direction to North Korea. In the past North Korea was always more bark or talk. Now I believe it is possible we can go to war. Scary.

I was restless last night and couldn't sleep. I know that many people think nothing is going to happen but I don't recall Kim Un's father taking it this far. Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the store and added more water, food, and other preps to our supplies. We cleaned out one store of their water, then went to walmart for more. The water at walmart was cleaned out already.

I hope he's just playing a game and nothing happens, but we don't even know what the U.S. has in store.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I agree. It seems fishy because in the past North Korea was bluffing most of the time and the media never really paid attention. Now it seems the tides have turned. I need to stock supplies too. Water, food, etc.

link   

The US flew the bombers, next to the boarder of NK, trying to show & scare, young dictator released a photo, trying to show & scare - mission accomplished!
Reminds me of the DMZ, where soldiers starring at one another from both side, trying to scare the other side... Nothing new, really...

All that I can say is what my uncle, a Vietnam vet told me the other day.... and that is, "We underestimated them". I'm not ready to pass all of this off as just games, just yet. We pretty much knew what Kim Un's father was capable of.... but the son could be a whole other bag of tricks.

link   

Excellent question, i hope more people are aware.

This is so irrational that it borders on comedy. Wag the dog anyone? It really is not a question of can they attack those targets but why is the MSM (korean&western) showing the world their tactics? What kind of War is that?

you see son, there was first and second world war and then there was the cold war and then the playstation war ..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have heard the NK has purchased long range missile from Russia. Even though the Russian missiles are outdated, they still have the capability of hitting any target in the US. NK will use their short range missiles on SK or Japan.....A friend of mine from SK said that Un is stupid enough to launch a nuke, he said he wouldn't be surprised if he starts war by next month . His parents are coming to stay with him for a few months because the tensions are so high between the NK & SK, they fear war could break anytime now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join