It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

iMac is on Kim Jong Un’s desk, confirming long-held rumors of the Kim family’s passion for Apple Macs.

www.nknews.org...

Macs

Hmmm

Bzzz!

Bzzz!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
reply to post by grey580

Would it surprise any of you to find out that Kim Jr. is really C.I.A. ?

Like all the BoogieMen before him... Saddam, Osama, Khadafi, etc. etc.

And that all this..... is just more justification for "We the People" to accept more death and destruction on the peoples of the earth by the Globalists?

The Whole World is a Stage!

And here i thought you all had been paying attention!

Divide & Conquer.... Oldest trick in the book..... But it still works ......Obviously!

And soon... WE will be in those crosshairs.

well said reawakened.

and three sites pulling back the curtains are:
www.cluesforum.info.
www.letsrollforums.com
big-lies.org...

unfortunately the vast majority are way behind the ball of a game
they cannot even name. (as most of the comments in this thread are testimony to).

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
reply to post by grey580

Would it surprise any of you to find out that Kim Jr. is really C.I.A. ?

Like all the BoogieMen before him... Saddam, Osama, Khadafi, etc. etc.

And that all this..... is just more justification for "We the People" to accept more death and destruction on the peoples of the earth by the Globalists?

The Whole World is a Stage!

And here i thought you all had been paying attention!

Divide & Conquer.... Oldest trick in the book..... But it still works ......Obviously!

And soon... WE will be in those crosshairs.

You refuse to believe the fact that their are evil , insane, out of touch people in the world?
You refuse to believe that random acts of violence can take place?
Everything is a false flag or a CIA project?
Is that generally your thought process?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

red dawn its all there just watch its gonna be all over the news
people will not know what to do

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
NK has no means of ever reaching the US. Any transports or ships would be hulted at Midway, same as rockets. Unless they use an EMP and knockout our power. An EMP would be the only way. Otherwise, there dreaming.
edit on 29-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

They need a working nuclear warhead to do this mate. EMP attacks are just high altitude nuclear detonations.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

It is guaranteed saber rattling, but I wish it wasn't. I am not a patriotic American, but I wish we would finally take off the corrupt kid gloves and get back to, ( or just get to ) the America I grew up to and be the good that triumphs evil and just tell the fat bastard how it's going to be and help those people. We could make this world how it should be.

BUT, we won't. NK will get their way and some people will get richer and we will forget about this until the next time

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Seriously? They set up their office on, what appears to be, the roof of a building, and discuss an attack on the United States? And someone takes this serious? They recently showed off their photoshopped beach landing craft with much failure.

The thing I can't wrap my head around is, are they sitting in a room, coming up with these stunts, thinking they will work towards striking fear in the hearts of americans? Do they do this, with the hopes that it rallies his own people, all the while knowing we shrug, laugh and move on without a second wasted pondering their ability to actually attack us?

The dude is a very strange mix of sinister and stupid.

its called propaganda, and its working, of course this isnt his real plans, and of course that beach landing was faked, but Americans as with most western countries need large visual prompts to emotionally charge them, your government has been schooling you this way for decades, and its beginning to back fire. now it might not scare you or a minority of others, but you only need to spook a few to get the whole herd running,lol. how many Mods are in here now trying to quell things.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Originally posted by camaro68ss
NK has no means of ever reaching the US. Any transports or ships would be hulted at Midway, same as rockets. Unless they use an EMP and knockout our power. An EMP would be the only way. Otherwise, there dreaming.

They need a working nuclear warhead to do this mate. EMP attacks are just high altitude nuclear detonations.

they have TONS of chemical weapons which are just as effective, Nuclear weapons are a distraction at this point.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This must be one busy person, is this guy going to hire any secretaries in the near future? 3 Phones on 1 desk, and 1 Apple Imac, and 1 BIC pen which he is using, also that must be a photo of his wife that he never sees. North Korean Photo Reveals 'North Korean Leader Does It All'...Is this strike plan for real, or a Hoax? Stay tuned for WW3 propaganda.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Thing i find all confusing in this is, wasn't Jong-un schooled in the west (from what ive googled it seems he was to a degree).... how does this guy not know then what the tech capabilities of other nations are (or was he completely cloistered during this time), or does he, and as such really is insane enough to think that now hes a countries supreme leader he can play general against the rest of the planet regardless of how inferior his army is?

I just dont get it.

Which leads me to think, like others, its all just a show for his own (maybe there's been a little dissension lately after he came to inherit the throne, which shows how ignorant his lackeys might truly be of the rest of the world to do these sorts of things to ensure the status quo).

Ok, lets just say, for one moment that somethings on this site that are discussed are true, like the western msm is controlled or the internet is controlled to an extent on what information we can receive.
Now therefore theoretically everything we know about KJU and NOKO is a perception of what our government want us to believe about our enemy, or there enemy really.
So we don't know what they have, who they are, your going from propaganda fed to you by your government to keep you in a positive state of moral, just like what happened in Libya with Qaddafi he was going to receive a humanitarian award, that changed, so did the MSM perception.
You know what your allowed to know. one thing is for certain nothing good will come of this if it goes down for anyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"The condition, which was neither war nor peace, has ended."

So i guess they're nullifying the ceasefire?

They're going to obliterate the mainland united states, hawaii, guam, and the US military base in SK, then turn around and burn the south's presidential office to the ground?

It's hilarious. It really is. I would pay fifty bucks to know what this guy is thinking right now.
edit on 3/29/2013 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Did you notice in the red circle, the Ethernet cable (yellow) is not plugged in ?

Must be a slow day

edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When both the people and government refuse to borrow any more, that is when wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild.
When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt to the private bankers for the next century.
So off to war your children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars. In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As of now, inter-Korea relations enter a state of war and all matters between the two Koreas will be handled according to wartime protocol," the North said in a statement on Saturday attributed to all government bodies and institutions.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Photos like these are likely for internal distribution. North Korea does not have the technology to strike the mainland US, so it is simply to raise national moral and wartime spirit in a country with a stagnating economy, widespread poverty and hunger.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Hopefully this is just saber rattling on the part of North Korea.
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

As you can see in the picture they have plans to hit Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hawaii and possibly Austin.

I didn't think they had missiles with that sort of range. However I wouldn't put it past them have smuggled in some missile that might be able to hit us. In any case it's a little scary to see that.
However that would be the last thing they would ever do.

I don't know what the lines on the map represent but they do not represent ballistic trajectories.

Open Google earth and draw a line from the DPRK to the west coast of the U.S. and compare to what is shown in the image

There is a reason the bulk of the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense missiles are deployed in Alaska

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot
BREAKING NEWS

Immediately after the OP's photo was taken, NK leader rushed to the launch facility to ready himself for the first launch:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nk does not have to kill one person. or launch any missiles, To bring the USA to its knees,,, all it as to do is disrupt are Oil supplies,, The USA is completely dependent on oil shipped or pipped in from other countries. damage that supply chain, then all NK will have to do is sit back and enjoy the show,,

I trade Oil contracts, The oil market is so tight that if just one refinery goes down the price goes up so fast you can't even trade it... now just think what would happen to the USA if we lost 40 percent of our supply,, It would effect everything we do from driving to shopping for food and clothes you get the idea..

In the USA we don't have the oil to replace that lack of supply,, you all heard of the Bakken oil fields, well it would take about 18 more of those fields just to meet the USA daily needs of 19 million barrels a day..

The overall point I'm trying to make is our country has some very weak spots and oil is one of them,, So we can pound our chest all day long about how great we are but at the end of the day, without Saudi Arabia Mexico and Canada. we would be up the creek without a paddle..

NK Putin and China know this,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

As you can see in the picture they have plans to hit Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hawaii and possibly Austin.
www.nknews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/29/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

They are doing the classic foreigner knowledge of USA attack. Most foreigners see the USA as three things: Hollywood, Texas, and New York City. Not sure why it's recorded as Austin, most foreigners can't find it on a map unless there is a big star there; Dallas/Ft Worth is a bigger place to hit. Not sure why the assumed target is Los Angeles, because if it is that quality of city they might as well hit San Francisco and Silicon Valley; it's Hollywood they're after. They have a line to Hawaii too.

I'm a huge skeptic of borderline-war propaganda though, plus I can't read Korean so these could be airbrushed maps or edited maps. I'm not too educated on their clothing styles; why is KJU's left-armed sleeve showing only half a white wrist part, or is that a bandage? If it's real then they're just doing what makes sense for target cities.

Remember they have a satellite up in space too, and can lob that at the ground if they go for broke.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

most foreigners can't find it on a map

lol, i beg to differ sir, how many of your own countrymen can find your own country on the map let alone those city's.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join