It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"'

www.nknews.org

UPDATE 1449KST: South Korean intelligence agencies have spotted increased activity on North Korean mid-t0-long range missile platforms, an unnamed official told Yonhap in Seoul: “We are closely watching for the possibility of a missile launch,” the anonymous government source said.
SEOUL – Kim Jong Un signed off on a plan to ready his forces to target the U.S. mainland and American bases in East Asia following yesterday’s U.S.-led B-2 stealth bomber runs, the KCNA reported after the North Korea
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3/29/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hopefully this is just saber rattling on the part of North Korea.
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

As you can see in the picture they have plans to hit Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hawaii and possibly Austin.

I didn't think they had missiles with that sort of range. However I wouldn't put it past them have smuggled in some missile that might be able to hit us. In any case it's a little scary to see that.
However that would be the last thing they would ever do.

www.nknews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/29/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whatever happens in the future I would bet the media would point the finger to the direction to North Korea. In the past North Korea was always more bark or talk. Now I believe it is possible we can go to war. Scary.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Their current missiles are theoretically capable of hitting Alaska, Hawaii, and the West Coast, but not with any kind of substantial payload. The one used to put the satellite in orbit could theoretically have a warhead put on it, and reach farther east, but the current known successful missiles can't reach the US mainland. The one that could has yet to have a successful test flight.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I took notice that North Korea and their war rhetoric was the top story on the news this morning (on the radio anyway, I've given up on TV).

That speaks loads to me, they are preparing us for something.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
With the US recently flexing their power (B2 stealth bombers) I believe this is just a photo op/propaganda response.
I pretty sure fat boy spends each day drawing up new plans to destroy the US.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is textbook NoKo. Kim Jung Un has just been settled into the appearance of power and now the North Korean military is taking steps to endear him to his people and to make him look like an invincible God. NoKo will loudly rattle their sabres, possibly even initiate some very minor form of trespass, such as launching a short range missile in the general direction of Japan or SoKo - and then the North Korean news will spend days heralding their great leaders "victory" over the great Satan.

It's posturing and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Look how shinny their table is?! I feel badly for whomever has to polish that! ...on a more serious note, they are like kids with a new toy and desperate to prove their place in the world. I would not be surprised if they do actually try something. Eventually, (and sadly...) they will stop bullsh**ing and make a move.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
the whole situation with nk is ridiculous. i say ignore him. turn off the cameras, turn out the lights, and ignore him. if he starts something which boy boy just might do, then ignite the remains of his country and then sell off parking lots to the corps.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
NK has no means of ever reaching the US. Any transports or ships would be hulted at Midway, same as rockets. Unless they use an EMP and knockout our power. An EMP would be the only way. Otherwise, there dreaming.
edit on 29-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Exactly! This is to make him look great in the eyes of his followers.
I agree 100%

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I guess times of (Muslim terrorist) starting to be old and somehow it turns to Nk terrorists for unforeseeable future.

Wonder what it is next after (NK).

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nth Korea have around 70 Submarines, could they let a few go from them?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Look out Alex Jones!

edit on 29-3-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Maybe so, but with the big push of the media, TV and Radio, they are preparing the public for something. My guess would be to push an agenda further. One where they would need to rally the backing of U.S. citizens. The best way to do that is to just keep these threats in the news. Then stage an event. Then make our move with most of the sheep going along with it.

It's the world chess board getting ready to take out a piece. Which will move us closer to check mate.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by grey580

Their current missiles are theoretically capable of hitting Alaska, Hawaii, and the West Coast, but not with any kind of substantial payload. The one used to put the satellite in orbit could theoretically have a warhead put on it, and reach farther east, but the current known successful missiles can't reach the US mainland. The one that could has yet to have a successful test flight.

hey zap, i don't know your present status, nor do i want to...but...it seems that the US military has more than enough advanced weaponry to take out anything NK can throw at us, or am i being naive?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Nth Korea have around 70 Submarines, could they let a few go from them?

Apparently it is a possibility, although no one has ever been able to confirm that they have the capability. If they can launch SLBM's, we have no evidence that they ever tested that capability.

So it is doubtful, but not impossible.

The Korean People's Navy is not known to have any ballistic missile submarines in its inventory, but has acquired 2 Foxtrot class and 10 Golf-II class submarines for scrapping in 1993. The latter are capable of firing three SLBM. It is possible that North Korea has refurbished some of those with the help of more than 20 Russian experts or upgraded them to accommodate the larger Musudan-1.[14] Another option is that their launch tubes have been studied, and either externally fitted to Romeo/Whiskey-class submarines, or simply deployed on a cargo ship.[15] In both cases, the DPRK has vessels capable of striking American bases in Japan, Guam, Hawaii, or even targets on the west coast of the United State

Strategic Rocket Forces (North Korea)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

North Korean submarines include a number of very small minisubs. None of them are capable of carrying missiles. They have 4 Whiskey class boats they got from Russia, and 22 Chinese/DPRK Romeo boats. The Whiskey was first built in 1949, and was designed as a coastal patrol boat (some even have deck guns). The Romeo is known as the Type 033, and was improved over the Soviet version, but it's still not a great boat. It's capable of going 9000 miles, but it has to travel at 9 knots to go that far.

Both subs are capable of mines or torpedoes but no missiles.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
he is just building is own map pack for his call of duty game. no need to be alarmed!.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join