It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you MUST know about your "electronic" money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is video is done by Ann Barnhardt. She is a hoot! Even though she ran her own successful commodities brokerage, she is not polished and PC. She tells it like it is!

Her story, briefly is this, she ran her own successful commodities brokerage until the MF Global debacle, and after seeing the complete lack of response of regulator's to the looting and outright theft (legally and technically) of funds from customers segregated accounts, she realized this could happen to anyone's account and came to the conclusion she could no longer guarantee the safety and integrity of her customer's account and money, and decided to wind down her brokerage and return her customer's money.

Anyway, in these series of videos, she does a great job of explaining what money is, and how vunerable many of our assets are these days, these were made a few months ago, and the recent situation of Cyprus and Canada enacting similar laws to what was proposed in Cyprus show her predictions to be very prescient:

The rest of the series:

Ann Barnhardt on money and the impending collapse of our financial system - and how to rebuild it

More articles with Ann Barnhardt with Silver Doctors:

link

link

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It is worth the time to run through all of her videos. She really drives her points home. S&F

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Watched this some time back - yeah, she knows what she's talking about if you can ignore her "WAVS" outfit.
She didn't time travel from WW2 I promise.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Nevermind her WAV's outfit, I can't get beyond the length of her tie. As for knowing her stuff, she certainly seems an expert on the "washing up liquid as currency" market in urban areas.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Nevermind her WAV's outfit, I can't get beyond the length of her tie. As for knowing her stuff, she certainly seems an expert on the "washing up liquid as currency" market in urban areas.

She is very irreverent, I think she does that to show she doesn't take herself very seriously. Personally I trust people more who DON'T take themselves very seriously, as opposed to those that do. In some media pictures you can see her posing with an Annie Oakley type outfit and a PINK AR-15.

new topics

top topics

join