It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Heard of the National Clandestine Service?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
any expectation of privacy on any site is just not true. when you type and/or post anything, it becomes the property of that forum. pretend that the internet is your grandmother, as to what you want her to know.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

OP it is not a problem to mention which forum the post originated on - just please do not create a link. Some other sites will actually domain ban anyone if they follow a link from here to the other places.

Ok. Wasn't sure of the exact policy. A couple posts ago I noted some search terms that will bring the thread right up on Google. That will allow people to read this crazy thread for themselves and decide what they think is going on.

Apparently, the first person on that forum to attempt to start a thread on this was immediately banned from the site and had her thread deleted. Seems odd. The next person to try to bring the topic up for discussion in a new thread also had their thread deleted. Also odd. And the subject seems to have been deleted from David Icke's website as well. At least ATS isn't trying to squelch discussion of this..
edit on 29-3-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

isreali firsters ? lt vance a shapeshifter ? top secret agencies outed on message boards ?

this is 5th grade stuff

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
When I read the headline, I immediately thought of the "Office of Clandestine Operations" from William Shattner's TekWar book series.

I have no idea the a NDS actually existed.

Shows how much I know......

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Isn't it sort of naïve to think that the CIA does not conduct domestic operations, or at least intelligence gathering? They've done it in the past, why not now?

They know how to avoid detection and incrimination. It's their job (or craft anyway). They are masters of plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Heff, two words...Operation Mockingbird
The CIA has NO restrictions.......

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm really no kind of technical expert when it comes to these things, but maybe someone here is. Does anyone know whether or not this explanation makes any sense?

edit on 29-3-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wait, so this is a group within the CIA that is even more James Bond-like? These guys collect HUMIT, and advise people like the POTUS? These guys operate outside of the USA?

And it took what, 10 years for them to find Bin Laden?

These guys must be good...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I will not state my personal stance of the events of S.H. but the fact that more and more forums are scrabbling to delete even the slightest question of the official story shows me that this time, the "conspiracy theorists" hit a nerve.
Truth NEVER fears questioning.
edit on 29-3-2013 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
long lost relative to the cyber punks err uh nerds err uh warriors?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Wait, so this is a group within the CIA that is even more James Bond-like? These guys collect HUMIT, and advise people like the POTUS? These guys operate outside of the USA?

And it took what, 10 years for them to find Bin Laden?

These guys must be good...

At that point in time, Bin Laden was more useful alive than dead.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

This is an obvious hoax and can be proven as such with one simple application of logic...

The supposition is that a highly trained member of an elite intelligence agency accidentally copy/pasted a page from some situational guidelines manual during a conversation about a conspiracy.

So the logical question is... why did this person not just immediately edit the post back out or at least spin control the damage by going on to claim it to be a joke themselves?

Even in a worst case scenario the CIA would have contacted GLP to have the entire thread totally purged and GLP would have had no choice but to comply.

The NCS doesn't operate within the United States. Such operations, if they exist, are the provenance of the NSA and Cybercommand.

One doesn't even have to dig that far to see this for what it is. Sure, it is a psyop - but one that probably traces to somebody seeking lulz and not any actual government agencies. This would even be a lame op for an enemy of the US to try and undertake as the premise doesn't stand up under logical analysis.

So that why so many threat here get 404

Sure Sure, it is a psyop

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Well, surprise, surprise - the thread you linked has been 404'd by ATS. ..

It seems that the information you posted regarding the apparent 'busted shill' may have been a genuine national security blunder; NOTHING remains on the www regarding this matter in the form of an original forum discussion.

Congratulations on grabbing the screenshots as proof. My inquisitive mind is satisfied with the technical aspects of the suggested explanation on page 2 of the thread, with regards to the 'bot unable to resolve/clipboard' error.

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl

Originally posted by watchitburn
Pretty much this exact same situation occurred about a week ago, so if you completely disregard the fact that the CIA is strictly forbidden from conducting operations within the US, and that this happened on the forum it did.
You would think that any alleged shills would be on their toes concerning these types of mistakes.

This incident apparently occurred on the 24th, about 5 days ago. I just read about it last night, though. Someone just pointed out to me that ATS actually did have a thread about this incident. It's a super interesting read and you can find it here.

I think maybe you and I are talking about the same incident.

Must be true By what heff said
That thread as been 404 already

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What a crock of a foul smelling substance I cannot name on ATS.

I mean I can’t believe that anyone would read that stupid post and go “oooo CIA spying on us”

It is illogical on so many levels firstly one would assume that such operations would fall to cybercommand or that they would be outsourced to some 14 year old hacker.

The very existence of this post proves it is a hoax, if this was real the whole website would have went mysteriously offline for a half hour while the people behind it deleted all traces of it from the website. That should prove that it’s a hoax.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That would be true, assuming the intelligence agencies are as competent and powerful as we claim they are. While i am sure that they would be able to seize the GLP's servers and assets and clean up this little faux pas. Or maybe hack the servers. I also understand that doing nothing might be the better alternative. And instead do their best with the tools available and deny and ridicule. But, also, it could be a pretty good hoax.

my 0.02$

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Also if anyone wants to see the source thread of the script error/hoax try this:

www . youknowwhatsiteiamtalkingabout .com /forum1/message2111346/pg7

scroll down to the middle to see the post.

I hope this is ok for the mods if not...sry

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's the thing.

If you type the words "medical type sandy hook" (WITHOUT QUOTES) into Google, the result at the top of the page will take you to page 7 of the original thread on Godlike Productions. There you can read the post in its full context, which is essential to really assessing what has or hasn't happened regarding this incident. The thread goes on for about 20 pages, and it's EXTREMELY strange what occurs in those pages. The alleged "mistake post" by the shill is only half the story here. If you haven't read through the thread itself and are calling hoax on this, you're really making a judgement without all the pertinent information.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Apologies... I replied to this earlier - pushed the enter key and everything... and now the post doesn't exist ( throw that into the conspiracy bandwagon! - though chances are I just had browser freeze and didn't catch it with multiple tabs open ).... Anyway, I'll try to remember what was said in the original attempt.

Operation Chaos was more recent and more on point. However the CIA Domestic Operations Division deals with a very specific type of issue:

The main function of the domestic division, which has stations in many major U.S. cities, is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries. It was unclear how many CIA employees would relocate to Denver under the plan.

Although collecting information on U.S. citizens under suspicion for terrorist links is primarily an FBI function, the CIA may also collect information on citizens under limited circumstances, according to a 1981 executive order. The exact guidelines for those operations are spelled out in a classified document signed by the CIA director and approved by the attorney general.

Source

Though it is feasible to ponder that the CIA might be supporting the FBI on a domestic level in the social engineering and human behavioral issues ( which forum agitators would qualify as ) - that would be somewhat akin to buying a football team and demanding that the coach hire Alex Rodriguez as the quarterback simply because he's an apex athlete. A-Rods skill set wouldn't necessarily translate to the desired task as effectively as others might.

Thus the domestic infiltration of cyberspace, IMO, is still most definitely the provenance of Cybercommand and the NSA - with the NSA more than likely acting as the data mining and data control arm ( securing the theater ) and Cybercommand acting as the "troops".

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Just out of curiosity, Heff, what do you make of the ensuing 20 pages of spam posts that follow the alleged "leak" on that thread?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join