It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey guys!

My names Jenne and I live in Nor Cal. I have been lurking on this site for a long time. I did join a couple years ago and can't remember my username/password and the account recovery email doesn't work..anyway!

I'd like to tell you all a little bit about how and why I discovered ATS. When I was a freshman in high school my friends and I used to sneak out, all the time! The year was 1992 or 1993 and I was living in the outskirts of Fairfield, Ca. We have a military base, Travis AFB that is right outside of Fairfield. So it was about 2-4am and there were 5 of us walking back to my house. Right above us, and pretty low to the ground, an absolutely silent black triangle aircraft was hovering directly above us (and right over my house as we were pretty much in the backyard. My house backed up to a school and we were right outside the fence from the schoolyard and my backyard) Like I said it was absolutely silent and not moving, just hovering. I can not remember the light formation on the bottom, it's been awhile. Ever since I saw this "UFO" (I'm assuming it was a black project USAF and not aliens) I have not stopped wondering what it was.

So needless to say the experience has stuck with me and I've always wondered what the double hockey sticks that triangle was. So one day, years ago, I was surfing the web for black flying triangles and ran in to ATS. Love everything about this site. The layout, format, users and news.

I'm still living in Northern California and have never again seen another triangle. I'm still in contact with one of the girls that saw it too and we were just talking about it a few months ago.

Glad to be here on ATS!!

Jenne

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Welcome Jennyfrenzy To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm from Northern California too. Sacramento, Cal. There are many users from all over California on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I said it in an earlier post to a new member so I will *hehemmmmm* say it again:

Welcome to ATS...hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to more of your posts!

But most importantly, you have to follow this simple rule to posting on ATS:

Yours truly

edit on 29-3-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   
ive seen triangles too in formation above an area in the north west of england. what you saw was stealth technology. I live next to an air base

edit on 29-3-2013 by Johnny76 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you so much! Super helpful to have all that info in one spot!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

Awesome, thanks! We are lucky to live in such a beautiful area with easy access to pretty much anything. I'm currently living in Napa.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

I think I have been to Napa before as a teen. I love Lake Tahoe because of all the beautiful nature. Very relaxing.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hey Jennyfrenzy. Returning the reply favour. Welcome...Bally...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

hi jen,I welcome you...I'm from southern ontario.....canada,not that lil town onterrible from your state
..take care

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi Jenne and Welcome to ATS !

Lots of threads here regarding the triangles, enough to keep you busy for a while...

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Welcome, glad you joined! Here's a nice furry handshake

Enjoy your stay!

Peace and love
-nat the mangled cat-

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hi and welcome aboard the only triangles i see are made of cheese

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hello glad to have you aboard the ATS conspiracy train of thoughts...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

failte
thats irish for welcome
to your new addiction

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join