It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Great to meet you too Jennyfrenzy. Love the name.

Hope we can see each other around the discussions.

Bally.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Welcome bally001 To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

My regards J.A. and the advice is well taken from this end. I'll try to keep with the rules and I guess if I breach etiquette it may in circumstances be accidental.

Thanks again,

Bally...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bally001

G,day mate and welcome. keep yer powder dry and dont forget. no matter how advanced some of these yanks think they are. they will always be a day behind us. just dont tell our kiwi cousins
oh and ps. bugga collingwood.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pronto

G,day mate and welcome. keep yer powder dry and dont forget. no matter how advanced some of these yanks think they are. they will always be a day behind us. just dont tell our kiwi cousins
oh and ps. bugga collingwood.

Cheers Pronto. Might be on the back foot here with ya and I agree with the Collingwood analogy but I'm a saint supporter (cringing, not sure of reply being a newbie). Heck and since you mention the kiwi cuz's I still reckon NZ is our 7th state.

Can't keep me powder dry during the 'wet' but take the advice. Appreciate your knuckle on the the head. Bin readin here for a while and reckon I can place the bails with a bit of 'super glue'. Won't be bowled.

If yer up north, drop in.

Bally

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cker66

Thankyou Cker66

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

G,day mate. bugga, you blokes got done over yesterday. better luck next week. dont sweat it but. my oldest son thinks port power will do ok this year. asked him what beer you drinking, your a dreamer. pretty well gave up on afl several years ago. they seem to be turning the game into the long paddock sprinting event. but haver never given up on good old sanfl. go north adelaide. am in the process of selling my 68 hotted up bug and my 97 fairmont only done 136k and some acres of dirt.. then pick up a paj and camper trailer and head back to FNQ for a look see and a g,day to family and blokes i served with. besides winter in south aussie is a fairdinkum cow. back to the saints. always had a soft spot for the saints, but i must admit whilst based in melbourne and canberra i went for the hawks. wot can i say. i was young and silly.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Buggas right, but who can tell with the Sainters. I reckon they'll be at the bottom of the ladder this year. And yer right about the long paddock. Its who can run the longest and I reckon the saints ran out of legs lol. Don't follow the local comps and can watch a League State of Origin or 3. Hard to predict who'll get the flag but I reckon yer sunshine might be near the mark. Who cares what he drinks, I drink any sort of beer. Long as its cold.

Drive around in a 99 Troopy meself. Rolled one not long back but stuck with the same model. True love gets around in her flash wagon but I'm happy with something that'll go forever (unless I tip it over) and tows the boat.

I'll be headin south in December through SA, across to NSW then perhaps back up to NT via QLD. Same old, same old, family an all visits but will wet a line here and there. .

Might see yer around the traps.

Bally.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

G,day mate. hear u blokes have had a big wet. a very big wet these last few days. got yer flippers on
. re nz. yep the vacancy sign is in our constitution but we cant let them in until they go back to using all 26 letters in the alphebet.
roger on catch yer on yer big walkabout. watch out for the camels and roos.
have done a bit of hunting from a troopie damn dependable veh.
say have you heard anything in your travels about the ruins of an ancient stone city over arnhem way that is forbidden entry. i came across a name some time ago but forget what it was. must dig about a bit and get back to you with the name. stay safe bloke.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Righto Pronto. You got the scent. I'm not 'stupid' as I can tell by a lot of reples to posts in all forums. I don't want that tag. I'm no troll but I've been around and know what you're on about. Couple of things I need to follow up. Includes Arhnem but perhaps this ain't the forum to discuss bein introductions an all. Can you suggest a more 'appropriate forum' to 'discuss activities'. Other than introductions. Bally in jest.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pronto

We may come up with somethin quite good if we get our heads together. You know Tanami? Chila Well?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

G,day mate. sorry about long wait (reply) but left computer on and emails active and some reprobate in friggin india raped me bloody emails sent msg,s off everywhere. have reset. cancelled credit card, the whole box and bloody dice. so, if you go to tools and i think then messages we can go SBD. still learning. maybe someone will see this and give us a heads up. stay loose mate. the old digger.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pronto

Struth, sorry to hear about that digger. Long wait ? I remember in pussers being told to go and find a 'long weight'. lol. But that don't solve the problem you've just been through. Short of cutting the power to the house, I tend to shut everything down from the flamin wall socket when I've been on line, emails, searchin an all. Cursed a/holes will try and find any means to robberty bob ya short of the electricity.

I always wished there was enough tech to return the favour to the 'bts'. Sent a message. We'll see how it goes.

Tight lines,

Bally001

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Welcome 'Roo

We are Rigel4

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thanks rigel4. Pleased to meet ya.

Bally001