It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health officials in Oklahoma urge HIV, hepatitis testing for 7,000 patients of Tulsa dentist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

It took three days for the compressor to fill completely before the Dr. finally called and it wasn't that he had water in his air line, he hadn't any air in his air lines, just water or correctly speaking, sewage! Let's see, conservatively speaking, 7 operatories at 1 patient an hour, times 8 hours, times 3 days equals --? All shared each others ????

That is just wrong. Sewage? Eye opening, for sure.

People often forget what goes on behind the scenes in all kinds of places.

Tip: Never, ever, ever (EVER!) drink out of glassware (or use the coffee maker) in a hotel room.

Oh, and never send your food back no matter how bad it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Tip: Never, ever, ever (EVER!) drink out of glassware (or use the coffee maker) in a hotel room.

...and don't leave your toothbrush out in the open!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Take it with you! I'm serious. When I stay in a hotel, I usually just clean up myself, because, I don't want them going through my stuff, or messing with my toothbrush. Swap out the towels for me, take the trash and your tip, and go away.

On Topic:

People often don't think about the 'behind the scenes' aspects of medical/dental facilities. If there were more regulation, tighter restrictions, more inspections, I think the public would benefit. Exposing people to diseases (especially incurable ones as outlined in the OP), should be a huge deal and should be more important. More should be done to prevent instances like this one.

I wonder if inspections might have saved the people exposed by this guy?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Death sentence for him. He needs to be charged with attempted murder 7000 times.

What a total disgrace as a human being.

Makes me even more afraid of the dentist now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We just moved to the Tulsa area a few months ago, and several times I've mentioned to my wife that we need to find a local dentist. Glad we haven't selected one yet!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join