It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Femen website hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I had received an email alert telling me the Femen website has been hack, replacing it with a very hateful message. So I checked it out and sure enough it was true.

FEMEN (Ukrainian: Фемен) is a feminist Ukrainian protest group based in Kiev, founded in 2008. The organization became internationally known for organizing topless protests against sex tourists, religious institutions, international marriage agencies, sexism and other social, national and international topics.[1][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] In October 2012 the organization claimed it had about 40 activists in Ukraine, and another 100 who had joined their protests abroad,[5] as well as tens of thousands of supporters via the social network Vkontakte.[12] Some of the goals of the organisation are: "To develop leadership, intellectual and moral qualities of the young women in Ukraine" and "To build up the image of Ukraine, the country with great opportunities for women".[13] FEMEN activists have been regularly detained by the Ukrainian police in response to their protests.[14]

Wiki - FEMEN

Tunisian Femen Activist Missing after their website was hacked.HT: CriticalAnalyst. Islam Versus Europe posted a story about the jihadist hack of the Tunisian Femen site yesterday. This seemed amusing at first, but has taken a sinister turn. One of the girls who posed with naked breasts for the photos on the site, 19-year-old Amina Tyler, has gone missing.

Before its news

edit on 28-3-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: added link

join