Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Republican or Democrat???? All Policies Benefit the RICH

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It has been a long time since I posted here. I have been torn since the last election. I came to realize that it all benefits the rich. No matter what the government does the money ends up being taken from the "middle class" and ends up in the hands of the 1%.

Lets start with food stamps. They take the tax money and give it to the poor. It sounds good right? Everyone needs to eat. But where does that money, our money, end up? It is used at super stores such as Walmart, BJs, Coscto, etc... so our tax money ends up in the hands of the wealthy few. No matter what we do the money ends up in the hands of the 1%. We can't escape it.

That is just one example... What about Obama Care? Same thing... The money, again our money, ends up in the hands of the drug manufacturers.... The 1%...

It is all a scam... The game is fixed... The 1% always wins...
edit on 28-3-2013 by crazyguy2012 because: grammer

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am not trying to start lengthy discussion... Just think about pretty much any use our "taxes" go to? Where does our tax money end up? It always ends up in the hands of the 1%....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So you want to claim you know where it ends up but don't want a discussion? Okay.....seems par for ATS....no intellectual discussion, just emotional vomit of angst. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Laughing out loud. What good will intellectual discussion do? Of course if you disagree please feel free to state why you disagree.

I am not saying government programs are bad. But people need to open up their eyes to see who all of these programs and laws, etc... really benefit.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

But your signature does give you away.. after all it is the people who have let this happen...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

But your signature does give you away.. after all it is the people who have let this happen...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

I have thought for a long time now that both political parties and the whole system in general is just a front, keeping us distracted while the people in the background do their thing. Intelligent people who could use their skills to actually advance humanity toil away in a system that only pretends to control what's happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by d1gov

Great post,, The American public is so brainwashed into the how bad Obama is, and how bad the Republicans are. They don't understand that corp america as bought both sides..

When have you ever heard Fox news talk about the Banks getting 85 billion a month from us tax payers.. They will never say that,, The MSM is here to keep the sheep satisfied. So we don't see how much there stealing from us everyday... The OP is right, Bush Obama they both answer to the same people.. The FED and Corp america run everything...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sk8ter

Agreed. It really pisses me off how they occasionally take up some minor (compared to our actual problems) social cause to keep everyone interested and feeling like they can make a difference by changing their facebook profile picture. Do I agree that gay marriage is a good idea? Yes. It is even in the top ten most important issues in this country? Absolutely not.

top topics

join