It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Investigation for dummies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is an example of a United States President who mentions the shadow powers that manipulate society behind the scenes.

Perhaps the most startling admission of the existence of the super-secret organization came from President Wilson in the last days of his presidency:

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Source

There are more examples to be found.
These things can be verified and can be used as bits of evidence to show there seems to be something going on behind the smoke and mirrors.
This is not speculation or thin foil hat stuff.

The CFR is most likely a good direction to look in if you would like to find how a shadow government/power could function, like the opening post suggests.
That's why i found it slightly disappointing that disappointing that Chadwickus first reply only mentions Angelina Jolie, there are much better names on the CFR members list that fit the OP's case and i am confident that Chadwickus knows there are.

Angelina is most likely used by the CFR like scientology uses Tom Cruise.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
But wait, Chadwickus, how would you respond to this part of the original post ?

Corruption is everywhere, and it's growing. Theodore Roosevelt once said:

"To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day."

Or any other "meat" that was presented in this opening post.
Like the Council on Foreign Relation or the Rockefeller Rockefeller Foundation.
I would be interested to hear more of your views about those than the Angelina Jolie and Oprah Winfrey connection you mention.

Hm, I don't think Chadwickus will answer you on that. He just like to stick around and say nothing, really. He seems to avoid direct questions. It would surprise me if he replies to you, especially if you don't directly click "reply" to his posts.

Just wanted to tell ya, mate.

These things can be verified and can be used as bits of evidence to show there seems to be something going on behind the smoke and mirrors.
This is not speculation or thin foil hat stuff.

The CFR is most likely a good direction to look in if you would like to find how a shadow government/power could function, like the opening post suggests.
That's why i found it slightly disappointing that disappointing that Chadwickus first reply only mentions Angelina Jolie, there are much better names on the CFR members list that fit the OP's case and i am confident that Chadwickus knows there are.

Yeah, I was disappointed too... but that's how Chadwickus is.

There are so much evidences for this shadow power, it left deep marks throughout History, and even encyclopedias like Wikipedia (which is focused at denying conspiracy theories) still cannot hide them and have to report these evidences because they're part of History. That's something.
edit on 12-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is a great thread.

I daydream about being able to access a website one day that tracks all of these links in the chain.
Similar to linkedin or facebook where you can click on any person and start to map out their degrees of seperation to other people. Yet from above so you can really see how the shadow powers operate.
Like a wiki but people who add the connections all get vetted and have to have evidence for the links (msm is fine)
edit on 21-4-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop
Like a wiki but people who add the connections all get vetted and have to have evidence for the links (msm is fine)

Hey that would actually be a great idea! For now we must do all the detective work, but it could be great if we could actually have an easier and specialized history source/encyclopedia.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Conspiracy Well those with the money run every thing don't they? Whats use is it if you can't do what you want. One of the things they do is just make a game out of it. Who can remember enough to cause any issues.

<< 1   >>

join