It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Similar Dreams Between People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm gonna go answer your posts, but I've made the second part of the thread for you guys, one that might explain why everyone has shared dreams.
Here it is: Possible Explanation for Shared Dreams.
Please comment about shared dreams here, and about my hypothesis in the second part.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wondering12

The whole different frequency thing is kind of also how i think death is too in a way.

I don't believe in heaven and hell and the devil and god or anything like that.
But more so when we die, it's just another level of consciousness, and if you are able to tune into a different frequency through certain emotions, it would explain why we sometimes dream of really talking to people after they died.

Yes, I absolutely thought of that too. That "heaven" is in fact just another universe/frequency. And that how you die will also affect in which frequency/universe you end up. If you were a really greedy, mean guy, you'll end up in a frequency/universe with that mood, you know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

In my middle school days however I was fond of this girl that I used to talk to about dreams a lot. One day we finally kissed and it has been a big build up of over a year of friendship. The next day I call her on the phone to discuss my dream and in her approach to go first this time, she described the exact same dream that I had the same night. I didnt tell her first so i was able to KNOW that we both dreamed the same thing the same night.

That's incredible! And her dream must be genuine, for I don't think it's an usual thing for a girl to ask someone out by describing a dream where she trips....

Incredible! That's even a more precise shared dream than the one with my brother.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousIslander

I had a odd dream a few nights ago. I was sitting at a small table in a small bar with Keith Richards, in the middle of the afternoon in an apparent tropical local. Hot and humid, with a thatched roof. When the door would open, the sunlight pouring in was almost blinding. It seemed like an off day in their tour. Eric von Daniken was the bartender, and also the tour doctor. Keith made me go up to Eric and request some pills, which he happily agreed to do, but back at the table Keith told me that the Stones don't really like the guy. Then I woke up. Pretty crazy, huh?

Your thoughts, comments?

Thanks.

Keith Richards?

Well, other than my hypothesis that we go in multiverse when we dream, and that a multiverse had Keith Richards, and you were able to talk with him, other than that, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
Personally, it might have really happened there, for me too, I dreamt at popular celebrities who would describe their lives with exactitude, although I didn't knew them. Was there really a Eric von Daniken, and did the Stones hated him? (I don't know exactly about the Rolling Stones
)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have had a maze dream before, it was in an underground tunnel system, almost like catacombs, but it was well lit. I was aimlessly going up and down small flights of stairs looking for someone.
I remember thinking that the walls and and stairs looked liked sandstone.
The dream that I had involving smell, was a little unnerving, but it was not rotten egg smell, it was sulphur.
I was talking to my deceased husband and telling him he smelled awful, he apologized and asked for a hug, but I had a strange feeling it was not him I was actually talking to, his eyes were not normal, they looked like this..

PLPL

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Yes, Eric von Daniken, the famous UFO author, was behind the bar serving drinks. A couple of young Island Girls were waiting tables. Keith and I were just having a good old time, drinking huge hurricane glasses of Planters Punch , talking about guitars and amps, different guitar players we liked, and various cool venues the Stones had played. Then he got this devilish look in his eyes and ask me to go up to the bar and ask the bartender for his packet of meds. I thought to myself, "oh # - here we go!" When I got back to the table with Keith's "prescriptions", I said something like "He's the bartender here?" Keith replied that yes he was, and also the Stones' Tour Physician, but "the guys don't really like him."

I am a Stones fan, play guitar, and watch Ancient Aliens, so maybe my subconscience just decided to give me a treat that night. The coolest ones never last long enough, but I have had a few others that had multible episodes over time.

The older I get, the more apparent it becomes that modern science doesn't understant even 1% of what the human brain is capable of. If we could learn to harness our abilities....!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I have had a maze dream before, it was in an underground tunnel system, almost like catacombs, but it was well lit. I was aimlessly going up and down small flights of stairs looking for someone.
I remember thinking that the walls and and stairs looked liked sandstone.
The dream that I had involving smell, was a little unnerving, but it was not rotten egg smell, it was sulphur.
I was talking to my deceased husband and telling him he smelled awful, he apologized and asked for a hug, but I had a strange feeling it was not him I was actually talking to, his eyes were not normal, they looked like this..

Hmmm.... That's weird... What you describe as the place bears ressemblance to some reports of underground bases by non-humans under the protection of the military...
Oh, and sulphur smell is the same than rotten-egg smell, I discovered, btw.
So yes you had a rotten egg smell, which is again also related to these bases...
As for the eyes...that is sure ain't human... Noticed anything else? Double eyelids, anything at all? Weird skin, way of talking?
One thing's for sure, I didn't dreamed at that! I would've been freaked out by the eyes... I hate entirely black eyes, it's damn freaky and unnatural; can't stand these...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousIslander

Hmm...Your subconscience probably indeed mixed up the Stones and Ancient Aliens... Who knows what truly happens at night. All we can do is try to guess as closely as possible....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't remember having dreams with the things you've described, however I do have a story of my brother and I have the same dreams. When my brother was 3 and I was 5, we would talk about our dreams. We were both having the same dream with each other in them that we would be doing things together with a man named, George and his wife or sister Anita (we were not sure how they were connected at the time). We would even talk about what we did with them in our dreams while we were awake with our parents, and almost every night we would say goodnight to each other then say say "See you in our dreams." The strangest part is as I got older I started to ask our Mom if she knew anyone by those names, because we never knew any adults by those names when we were kids. The only George she could think of was a boy she had been friends with when she was a preteen; My aunts and mom, sadly, watched him get hit and killed by a drunk driver when they were walking home from school with him. It turns out he had a sister named Anita.... I literally got chills when I found out that Anita was the name of his sister.... It STILL freaks me out!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KPJBeliever
The strangest part is as I got older I started to ask our Mom if she knew anyone by those names, because we never knew any adults by those names when we were kids. The only George she could think of was a boy she had been friends with when she was a preteen; My aunts and mom, sadly, watched him get hit and killed by a drunk driver when they were walking home from school with him. It turns out he had a sister named Anita.... I literally got chills when I found out that Anita was the name of his sister.... It STILL freaks me out!

My God, that's both incredible and freaky! Did they looked similarly in real life than in your dreams?
Still, that's incredible...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I did describe what I could remember of him to my Mom, about his physical appearance and personality. She said it sounded like him....especially the personality traits, like the fact that he had a great sense of humor and was always playing pranks.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KPJBeliever

I did describe what I could remember of him to my Mom, about his physical appearance and personality. She said it sounded like him....especially the personality traits, like the fact that he had a great sense of humor and was always playing pranks.

My God, that's... incredible! Well, if they were dear to your mother, she can be reassured that they're well and alive in another universe.
If my theory is right...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join