It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea orders rockets on standby to hit US bases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
China and Russia had both just warned of rising tensions in the Korean peninsula and requests all sides to take a step back.

Good advice. May its baby - commie NK listen, after decieving the world on its nukes and satellite tests, while recieving food and aid.

If Geogia so much as made HALF of those statements and threats N.K made, today Geogia would have long been nuked into a glass parking lot now by Putin.

If Taiwan so much as made even just ONE QUARTER of those statements and threats NK made, today Taiwan would have been blown out of existance and only the waves of the sea would flow on that part of space in those waters.

USA had long been patient, and even fooled once under a empathatic Clinton who gave freely to help NK in the past, while China and Russia LOL in private at such stupidities.

But no more. Today is no longer yesterday. Playing Geopolitical games is not the exclusive domain of the evil.

As mentioned before. USA talks softly but carries a big stick. Cross that line, and all hell will break loose. True patience...such as America's, must not be taken for granted, or else..be prepared for the consequences. Americans too, like all humans, have dignity and pride, and will NEVER grovel and be fooled as Clinton did.

If China and Russia is concerned, then best they talk, feed them or kick baby kim's butt and tell him to wake up. America will not be fooled or be blackmailed anymore.
edit on 29-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think It's time we take NK out..Only reason why US has flown it's B2 and B52 bombers there is to flex their muscles..as NK has flexed their small muscles, the States showed them to sit down. NK has provoked this, and escalated it by threatening a Nuclear war..

If I was the US and someone threatened to Nuke my country or allies and we all know they crazy, I'd wipe them out.. I'm glad the US has brought in the B2 and B52 bombers to show them, any move they make they'll regret it..

I think the US and SK should do a pre strike on NK.. This is getting to far, this kid thinks this is a game..Thinks he can bark threats..Not to sound "pro america" but the US would Fkin crush NK if they wanted to, especially if they launch a nuke to NK or attempt to attack US bases..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Gazrok

well it is not a missile path map but a weapons deployment map english.yonhapnews.co.kr... from the link

The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) published a photo in which Kim is receiving briefings from four senior military officials, turning his back to a strategic operational map titled "The Strategic Forces' Plan to Strike U.S. Mainland" on the left and a list of major weapons written on the wall on the right. The list shows that North Korea has 40 submarines, 13 landing ships, six minesweepers, 27 support vessels and 1,852 aircrafts, with some of the numbers covered by senior officials.
so it not a missile flight path, but a list of what they could use on us, US SK Japan and where they would be most effective bet the subs are in sea of japan and heading east to Hawaiian islands.

Will they ask to refuel in Pearl Harbor? What will they pay with? Their CommyCharge card has been blocked.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

If I was the US and someone threatened to Nuke my country or allies and we all know they crazy, I'd wipe them out

And then we'd be at war with China, the world's only other superpower....no thanks.

That's why we simply wait for them to throw the first punch, or give up and call for talks.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Will they ask to refuel in Pearl Harbor?

They can't make it there....(well, the majority of them)....range, 2800km, distance to Hawaii 7305km

The Romeo class ones can BARELY make it there and back (range of 14,484km), as long as they don't plan on coming back, or maneuvering...but they should probably plan on not coming back, as their diesel engines would have anti-sub measures killing them before they even saw the island.

edit on 29-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You not seeing it , it is a map showing where to deploy their fleet to prevent US reinforcements, It is showing where the US force will be coming from and where to deploy the subs in the sea of Japan, where to hit the Beaches in South Korea, ect... now do you get it?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh some of the post do make me LOL, refuel at Pearl , targeting the USA ect ect it is as if you just look at the pic and not read the caption? well what ever is going to happen it will,happen soon www3.nhk.or.jp...

N.Korea warns enemy targets have been locked on

North Korean leaders have reiterated their words of warning against the United States at a massive rally held in central Pyongyang.

The rally on Friday was attended by country's second-in-command, Supreme People's Assembly President Kim Yong Nam, and military and paramilitary personnel.

A statement released by the army's supreme command was read out to announce that its missile units are at their highest level of combat readiness. They insist they have capability to target the US and South Korea.

Then a representative from military made a speech to condemn the United States for the use of radar-evading stealth bombers in joint military drills with South Korea.

The officer threatened that his military has means which the world has yet to encounter or even can't think of and that data on all enemy targets have been input into its high-precision means of attack.

The rally ended with a protest march with participants holding banners and placards calling for a retaliatory blow.

North Korean leaders apparently aim to fuel anti-American sentiment to boost national unity, ahead of a key meeting of the ruling party and a parliamentary session planned to be convened soon.

Mar. 29, 2013 - Updated 13:16 UTC (22:16 JST)
there is a video for you that do not like to read

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Having seen their fleet makeup, I don't see how they can prevent ANYTHING... Have you looked at their fleet? The entire fleet wouldn't survive a single carrier strike force...let alone the FOUR to SIX that are typically deployed when we go to war.

Nor would they have the range (or frankly fuel resupplies) to do such an intercept, even if they could survive long enough to do so. Patrol Boats, Torpedo Boats, and Diesel Subs just aren't going to cut it. There's no way those plans could be real...they aren't that dumb. They are just for show for his people...we can't even hope they are that crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wonder if China/Russia is using Kim to draw the United States out so that a bunch of them can get us like shooting fish in a barrel? Kim obviously seems to have no worries when America has obliterated countries for far less behavior. I smell smoething fishy fishy. All I know is, I have no confidence in the zio-trash in Washington DC to handle a matter of this magnitude with any common sense. Why is the U.S. gov provoking NK? I don't see why the north and south can't just work it out. My god, some of those people are family. They just need to sit down and talk with a good mediator and iron all this out before they cause a sizable, unchangable event. TALK Koreans! TALK! Don't rely on the crooked U.S. gov to help you! Fix this yourselves. damn!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This just popped up on my news feed:

www.dailymail.co.uk... ign=1490

It shows america behind him :/

Not good!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

How do they talk? The North Koreans have cut all communication off with the south including the red cross hotline.
I think the Chinese must put its foot down and reign in lil kim.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

The two world superpowers are happy just the way it is....neither of us really want a united Korea. China wants the buffer, we're happy having bases on China's doorstep while also keeping China happy.

This isn't about NK vs. SK. It is all about NK wanting to use nuclear weapons as a tool for extortion. Likewise, we use sanctions for extortion to get him to play ball. But, he continually tries to get more and more, and more... This time though, he may have gone too far...or, he may actually win, get some sanctions lifted, food for his people, by making promises he then won't keep.

To above:

I think the Chinese must put its foot down and reign in lil kim.

Oh no, they are LOVING this, no doubt...other than the fact they have to beef up the borders in case of refugees. They are pretty confident it won't come to blows. But, they like seeing us squirm...just itching to have an excuse for regime change, but knowing we won't get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by bekod

You're joking, right? Diesel submarines? They don't even have the range to get here! (or Hawaii). Not even on TWO full gas ups.....

You might want to re-think that statement. They have Romeo class subs with a range of 9000 miles. Whiskey class with 13,500 nautical miles surfaced.

The diesels are really only used to recharge the batteries. When running submerged on batteries, they're very hard to detect.

Now, how good are the subs technologically? Don't know. But they are heavily supplied by China, and it doesn't sound like the tech has been held back. How good are the crews trained? Ask the South Korean Navy. They had a ship sunk by one of NK's mini subs.

Here's more info.

b-29s-over-korea.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This a long and expensive food advertisement by
the North Koreans, Would be simpler just to ask for food!

Very simplistic, but in essence that's whats going down.

That and the poor North Korean people believing that their
Dear leader is really able to face up to the US .

North Koreans will actually be believing they are on the brink of war right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndthought

The Romeos can't make it to Hawaii and back...unless they are on a one-way trip.

The Whiskey class are retired, unless they are lying, and even then, it's FOUR of them.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Actually, 4350 miles. 8700 round trip. Within the 9000 mile range.

My bad. Didn't know the Whiskey was decom'd.

Still, forgetting about other target areas.

1 carrier group stationed in Japan. 2 in Washington state. 2 in San Diego. From what I can find, that's our Pacific fleet. With 1 in the Persian Gulf area.

Also, ask the USS Kitty Hawk about being sneaked up on by a diesel electric sub. Within torpedo range. That's still a concern of the US Navy.

I'm not here to quibble about ranges or conditions of fleets. I'm simply pointing out that capabilities are there for someone with the determination to do damage. Stupid people do stupid things all the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

why yes i have The list shows that North Korea has 40 submarines, 13 landing ships, six minesweepers, 27 support vessels and 1,852 aircrafts, with some of the numbers covered by senior officials. , now with that force what would you do with them ? I would, with the subs use them as a home guard (5) and first strike (5) on the Souths port defense, and then stage a invasion on the south , keeping half the subs in the sea of japan(10) the other half in 2, forces one half(10)of them subs in home waters the other 10 out in the open ocean waiting for the CV force, then using 7 of the landing ships in the first wave the rest in the second, using all support vessels in the first and second wave, then making use of the air craft as cover, ground support, and anti ship, use the mine sweepers as mine layers, on the South ports and along my beaches to prevent a invasion from getting into my beach heads. as for the Artillery and Missiles not using nukes let them go all at one time , for at lest 3-4 hours , then send in the ground troops all at one time, the South has fallen the US SK force over whelmed, China now has my back for a US retaliation strike, Korea is all mine, US sits and wonders what can it do now.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There is no way little Kim with launch against the US. Its all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just dont see how KJU can be so batsh*t crazy as to think that his country could actually come out of a war with the US as anything but a burning pile of rubble. If they were to strike at us with conventional weapons, we'd have bombers and cruise missiles turning the country into a giant crater. I would *THINK* they are smart enough to know that if they escalate further and strike with a nuclear weapon or a dirty bomb, the end of NK as we know it would soon follow, as NK would get cooked by our nuclear response. I highly doubt that we would be launching an ICBM that direction, but our subs and bombers are enough to make sure South Korea would be an island nation with a giant slag heap to the north.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

And you think those aging ships will just roll up with impunity? Ok..... That's where the problem lies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join