It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud already ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

Before voting even began in downtown Philladelphia -- poll watchers found nearly 700 votes already planted on machines... The incident occurred at 2601 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, Pa... Developing...

VOTES FOUND ON MACHINES IN PHILLY, BEFORE POLLS OPEN;

So who did it? Repubs, Demo's?

[edit on 2-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Since it's out of Philly, one would assume it was for Kerry. These votes need to be wiped out. I want a fair election no matter who wins.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the reality of electronic voting. No paper vote means no voter record.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
story updated...

Before voting even began in Philladelphia -- poll watchers found nearly 2000 votes already planted on machines scattered throughout downtown... One incident occurred at 2601 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, Pa: Ward 37, division 8... pollwatchers uncovered 4 machines with planted votes; one with over 200 and one with nearly 500... A second location, 1901 W. Girard Ave., Berean Institute, Philadelphia, Pa, had 300+ votes already on 2 machines at start of day... INCIDENT: 292 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 7/7: ADDRESS: 122 W. Erie Ave., Roberto Clemente School, Philadelphia, Pa.; INCIDENT: 456 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 12/3; ADDRESS: 5657 Chew Ave., storefront, Philadelphia, Pa... Developing...

drudgereport.com... -- top of page

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In the event of a recount, all electronic votes are tossed, without paper, they are illegal during a recount.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if these were machines from 2000, that had not been reset, and the votes were cast for Gore!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I hope they nail who ever did these!
They should be thrown in jail.
Hope the cops took fingerprints or something.

(Can't wait to see who the extra votes were for.
If it were legal ... I'd bet.
$$$ to donuts - they were for Kerry)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
poll watchers found nearly 700 votes already planted on machines...

It's now 2,000 illegal votes ...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Is this being reported anywhere other than Drudge?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
tusk. pesky kids.......

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Check out the info I posted here on the voting machine hogwash.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We sat on our arses and watched them cram this new system down our throats, now we are going to bikcer and argue about who the extra votes go to? If they went to Kerry, who is to say Bush didn't put them on there and publicise it? Point is, electronic voting machines are illegal as they do not establish a verifiable intent of the voter.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Since it's out of Philly, one would assume it was for Kerry. These votes need to be wiped out. I want a fair election no matter who wins.

I do not belive it is gonna go 100% fairly in any case... Some fraud will occur to benifit both sides. I say may the most popular guy win.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In another note, anyone here about the cases in SC and PA (I think PA) where letters were sent stating that due to high turnout Repubs should vote on Tues and Dems on Wed? Or, in SC, if you had unpaid parking tickets and went to vote you would be arrested and your kids taken by the state?

If you fall for either of these I don't want you voting in my country.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just glad is wasn't Florida first.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Fox News Channel is now reporting approximately 1500 votes already on machines prior to the pools opening in Philly. PA GOP is asking courts to impound the voting machines.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Another threads title... This republic is not being destroyed, as Thomas Jefferson once said, a little civil unrest is a good thing. The only way to get rid of the scum is to have a good fight once in a while. The founding fathers weren't stupid, they expected this kind of crap, the republic will survive long after these losers are gone!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Fox is now saying that on at least one of the machines, it was just an internal counter on the machine that showed how many votes were cast on that machine during the lifetime of that machine and not how many votes were placed today.

Seems like it wasn't anything to worry about at this time.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A good film to watch is Gangs of New York. While I thought the last act of the movie was a big disappointment the portrayal of the wild and wooly voting in 5-points pretty much sums up all past elections in this country.

Take Chicagos issues, this citys politics have been a well-known problem for years. A running saying about the get out the dead vote comes to mind.

Weve ALWAYS known that elections in this country have a certain amount of fraud. The point being that we need to monitor things and make corrections when possible but that in the end, the right guy usually wins the election.

I will agree with other posters here that I think the DNC has stooped to some pretty crappy things in this election. I also believe that they wont be able to change the statistical outcome.

The Reps are starting to like the power they have acquired all too much. While I am an admitted Republican, I think my party needs a stronger, more moral, opponent to keep things from polarizing too much (as is happening now).

The DNC needs a new JFK (without the loose morals) and not the hodge-podge of special interest groups, corrupt unions, and trial lawyers that currently make up its base. The fact all they could muster up for this election was John Kerry is a testament to how weak they have become.

They (the DNC) needs a guy who has strong moral values who can, at the end of the day, set aside his differences with his opponents and go have a beer. This was Regans secret and what made him a good leader. I just dont see the Bushs or Kerrys inviting their rivals to a weekend barbecue social.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That just means that the election judges aren't trained in how to use the machines.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Pennsylvania Republican Party is the only source for this so far, and as noted, the DA has already dismissed one of the four charges.

Could just be some backhanded stalling tactics to suppress the vote by creating longer lines.

Or could be a genuine mistake.

In any event, it's a non-story in my book until an actual government official gives this any creedence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join