It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Train full of military vehicles in the AZ desert. Getting ready for something or coming back ho

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was looking thru articles on one of my favorite websites military.com. After reading all the news articles I was going to see if there were any new videos up. I clicked on videos and was amazed to see a title with words Arizona in it. Naturally, living in AZ my interest was there. I clicked on the video and it is literally a mile long train with hundreds or military vehicles on it. All different types or vehicles along with crates carrying, who knows what? This is a must see video. Some of the military trucks look brand new and some older. I have no clue if this is just stuff coming back from the draw down of troops and equipment from the war theater or if these are new vehicles getting ready to crack down on the American public. Please take a look and let me know what you think? I think it is crazy. Latley, in AZ there have been federal police trucks on the freeways, kiowa helicopters fling around, un armored personnel carries in AJ, and now this? What the heck is going on?????
Here is the link to the video off of military.com
www.military.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow, looks like they are gearing up for something

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No offense but there are threads like this almost every month on ATS and they never amount to anything and just get forgotten.

A train carrying some military vehicles...so what? Maybe it's a more practical way to transport and ship them? They're not going to drive along in a huge motorcade are they?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

Maybe for training exercises in the desert terrain. If you're going to send more soldiers to the Middle East it would be to their advantage to train them under the conditions (particularly climate) that they will be subjected to.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Arizona is ground zero for a false flag.
Not a federal false flag but the state itself being up to no good.
With Joe Arpaio and his fast and furious ATF boys
anything is on the table.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I feel your point. Usually when there is a reduction in that much equipment there are news stories about how they are going to move it. I havent seen any? I didnt count, but that is a lot of equipment, probably a couple hundred trucks. I dont know where they are going but I knwo the closest base to me in Scottsdale is the National guard base in Papago park. That place was empty until the end of Iraq. After we drew down a lot of equipment from Iraq the base begin to fill up. Now it is almost totally covered in equipment. Trucks, hummers, gas trucks, generators. I mean when i drive by it literally looks like you could not fit much more there. I know if they were planning on bringing that train full of trucks there they would not fit. I think it would be interesting to see where those train tracks lead to! Thanks for reading my post guys. Just wanted some opinons.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why is it always a crackdown on the american public?

Was the train headed west?

There are 2 very large desert training centers for the Marines and the Army in southern Ca. 29 palms and Ft Irwin. Ft Irwin is also known as the National Training Center. Units from the east coast deploy to those sites all the time for training. A few divisions could live and work in the land mass those two bases encompass. I myself deployed there many times over the years i was in the military, and the first step to that deployment was....get every damn thing we have on the rails.

Also Ft Irwin uses older vehicles to convert into mock ups of the vehicles our enemies use....provides good training in identification etc.

Im sure Arizona will be fine.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh my God !!!!!!!

Imagine the army transporting vehicles on a train at any time in history.

Must be WW3 next week aye!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think it is just crazy. Im a very astutue person and look at and anaylize everything. In the past few months some weird stuff has been happening. All over the i-10 and other freeways there are those white and blue federal police tahoes, not DHS it says federal police. There were four kiowa helicopters flying in a diamond formation and most helicopters land at the papago national guard base and these flew right on by. They had rocket launchers on them and everything. I look at every helicopter that flys over and I have never seen a kiowa flying in az in my 25 years of life, and four flying in formation? I was on backpages looking at guns and there was a post by someone in Apache Juntion saying there was a UN marked armor personnel carrier on the back of a flatbed driving down alleys in Apache junction. I saw one of those ammo storage containers on the back of a flatbed driving down the i-10. I was watching a video of DHS checkpoint not on the border north of the border stopping people and asking to see identification. Is this Nazi germany? Do we need papers to travel freely on our own roads?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
No offense but there are threads like this almost every month on ATS and they never amount to anything and just get forgotten.

A train carrying some military vehicles...so what? Maybe it's a more practical way to transport and ship them? They're not going to drive along in a huge motorcade are they?

...I'm with this.
These threads pop up all the time... and nothing ever happens.
Maybe these movements are quite normal, but we just don't actually see them all that often.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
everybody know before you launch a flase flag so you can wage war on your own people for no good reason, you move your troops around so people can see it

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ya, thanks for the opinons guys. I know that rail is the best and most efficient way to move this stuff. Az is full of military bases, Fort huchua?, papago national guard, luke air force, davis mountain air force, and yuma marine, so it could be going anynwhere. i guess you read all these articles and just get fired up when you actually see this stuff in your own state. Im sure it is nothing too, just wanted to get opinons and share the video. I hope if # does hit the fan, I can go confiscate one of those nice two door dune buggy looking gun trucks. Ill romp through the desert right to the top of four peaks and watch the crazy # from there

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Keep in mind the DHS is still a relatively new agency, they dont have the infrastructure to be anywhere anywhen as other agencies do. But i imagine they are getting there. They buy new equipment and deploy it where they feel necessary. They gotta start somewhere right?

The Fed police may be part of the current border patrol thing, Arizona is a hotspot for that, right?

And again the military has to constantly evolve how its trains in order to effectively fight. So now they approve flight plans over US cities and towns. Ive seen many fighters F-16s, F-22s, even a B-2 helicopters apaches, kiowas, blackhawks, over california. They cant always train in the bushes, most of the future fighting is expected over urban areas, Realism in training makes a pilot, soldier, marine, sailor, airman, better at his job and saves american lives.

I personally feel if it makes them better at their job im not going to tie their hands doing it.

Has anyone asked to see your "papers"?
edit on 28-3-2013 by Instructoralpha because: forgot

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Wow, looks like they are gearing up for something

I have seen MANY threads like this where the military is moving some stuff and ats members think ww3 is happening and lose their minds and run around like chickens with their heads cut off panicking.

Just because it looks like it doesn't make it so.
Nothing is happening other then some gear being moved.

Just saw your post Kram...amen to that.

edit on 28-3-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know, I realize that the military moves equipment around from time to time. One can keep thinking that this is all it is.....standard movement of equipment. Lots of marines and army train in the deserts of the southwest. I would have thought that they already had what they needed out there waiting for them, but I could be wrong.

However, I have a family member who lives in Arizona, and she was telling me that she noticed a huge storage yard outside of Tempe that has a whole lot of single wide trailers with bars on the windows and doors. Hmmm....what could these trailers be used for? Why bars on the windows and doors like a jail? The only thing I could think of was family housing for FEMA camps. They'll set you up in your very own trailer after a disaster or false flag, so it'll be "just like home"....except that you're jailed in and are not allowed to leave except when they say you can.

If anybody else has a better explanation, I'd like to know about it. I find this incredibly disturbing. She works for the government and trains with local law enforcement. There's one more thing she told me......She said that, don't expect law enforcement to be considerate or to not fire on their fellow citizens, because they will. They are trained to, told to, and have no compunction about it. They are training like they are military, not domestic law.

Something to consider.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

If anybody else has a better explanation, I'd like to know about it. I find this incredibly disturbing. She works for the government and trains with local law enforcement. There's one more thing she told me......She said that, don't expect law enforcement to be considerate or to not fire on their fellow citizens, because they will. They are trained to, told to, and have no compunction about it. They are training like they are military, not domestic law.

Ive been training with law enforcement personnel for years now,

1. its not their job to be considerate.

2. They are trainined to recognize threats....even from our own citizens. Its not like our own people havent been a threat lately (aurora, sandy hook, beltway sniper)

3. They cross train in military tactics because law enforcement doesnt work in a terrorist situation, you think a terrorist is going to pull over just because a cop throws the lights on and burps the siren?
They need this training to better neutralize that kind of threat, hopefully before it becomes something worse.

The thing about Law enforcement, and the military is they fight normal human instinct every day and run TOWARDS the fight, while most civilians will cower and scream for help. At the same time those civilians piss and moan about everything the military and law enforcement do and dont do.

Stop trying to tie their hands because your uncomfortable...they do a dangerous job that most wouldnt consider doing.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Already been posted here before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
You know, I realize that the military moves equipment around from time to time. One can keep thinking that this is all it is.....standard movement of equipment. Lots of marines and army train in the deserts of the southwest. I would have thought that they already had what they needed out there waiting for them, but I could be wrong.

I can see how most people would think that, but all military units are very protective of their stuff, the mentality is bring your own gear to the fight. Nothing is going to be waiting for you in that foreign land except the enemy and he'd prefer it if you were under equiped.

3 reasons:

they have to train on how to deploy all that stuff.

each unit has its own deployable loadout

I dont want you driving my truck in desert and breaking it, bring your own. Sounds silly but when your unit is responsible for millions of dollars in gear...you really dont want somebody else screwing around in it .Especially when repairs come from your budget.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is there not a way to track railway movements thru google or any other tracking apps with sattelite views? Just follow it until it stoops becoming visible. Problem there? I am not that computer literate to do that, it would take me days...or more. Sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Who knows what they're doing...I do know one thing though. I miss driving those MATV's, punching it to 60 through the desert

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join