It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Waves hello from America! Welcome!

edit on 29-3-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

G.day mate and welcome. hear it is a bit cold up your way, so stay warm bloke. re ufo's and ww2. i used to get a magazine called the australian pacific defence reporter. a monthly publication about everything defence related. this mag used to have a book review section. but only of military history, battles and the like. but, they reviewed a book written by a bloke that was given access to the ww2 files of the british secret service. well, hold on to your hat ancestor. the Yougoslav (hope i spelt the county correctly. if not sorry people) partisans sent word to England that the Germans had disc shaped aircraft at a hidden airforce base in a valley not far from Prague. these aircraft were achieving 3000mph and were able to attain around 80,000 feet in seconds. what erked me most was that i was unable to locate for purchase this remarkable book. so. since then.i refer to ufo's as afo's (allied) or tav's (trans atmospherical vehicles) water air and space. hmm. i think we will be knackered come the ashes this year.India was a mess so no gloating ok.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sorry GeeBee

I was out of sorts last night

Here is your welcome drink

And if you see this

Don't trust it this is ATS

Welcome

Cody

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm from the North West myself, Cumbria.

Great to have another Brit on board.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm from the midlands, welcome

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Greetings from an Expat Manc exiled in the tropics.

Turn back now!, failing that fill your boots with the madness. it's a good laugh, if you keep it that way.

But I thought you could run a car on water, with the right hydrogen generator. You'll like the discussions on alternative energies, but stay away from the chem trailers, They're bad for your blood pressure.

Welcome!!!

JF

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Greetings from an Expat Manc exiled in the tropics.

Turn back now!, failing that fill your boots with the madness. it's a good laugh, if you keep it that way.

But I thought you could run a car on water, with the right hydrogen generator. You'll like the discussions on alternative energies, but stay away from the chem trailers, They're bad for your blood pressure.

Welcome!!!

JF

You cannot create more energy than you put in- if that were possible we'd have limitless free energy, not a bunch of nut-jobs trying to convince others of it on YouTube!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Welcome from another Brit newb

North West England here .

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

Welcome from a fellow mechanic in oz.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

Welcome to this fórum. I'm newbie too.