It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Red Alert: “Police Disarming Citizens BY FORCE in Connecticut NOW!" just FYI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I wonder if some of the people giving the test (psychiatrist ) should be tested too ! Some body like that nut Spock who screwed our children up . Everybody has quirks of some sort . This could be coming soon to a neighborhood near you .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Maybe the VA have a suspicion of mental illness and are trying to get him help?
Heck it is just one side of the story and I think the guy isn't telling us everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I thought I saw something mentioned a while back on ATS that warned people that primary care docs would be pressured into initiating these bogus wellness checks. It shocks me that they are actually doing it and not just to vets with a history of mental issues. This guy didn't deserve any of this.

How much will the people take before we say enough?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

We have no idea that all he did was refuse an evaluation. He could have, for all we know been shown to be psychologically unstable and hence the need for a psych evaluation.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Maybe the VA have a suspicion of mental illness and are trying to get him help?
Heck it is just one side of the story and I think the guy isn't telling us everything.

Even the son of sam had the right to due process.... Even serial rapists and school shooters have the right to due process.... Even the Oklahoma city bomber had the right to due process!!!!

You're saying that cops should go into his house without due process (no warrant) search his home, confiscate his guns just because there is suspicion of mental illness?!?!?!

I think you need a psychiatric examination because you obviously aren't right in the head.

edit on 28-3-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the founding fathers were wise enough to realize times change, and the laws of the land should change with it

that's why there is an ammedment process for the constitution

that's why getting all worked up over "shall not be infringed" is riduculous.

the 2nd ammendment is about having a citizenry that can act as a defense force. they did not want a standing army. sure, they wanted to be able to fight a tryant as well, having just won the revolution, but it was much more than that, and they could never had imagined a person being able to fire 223 rounds in a few minutes.

anyone here feel they need to buy a busmaster to fight off the russians or the marines ?

than just joun the freakin army !!!!!

and I for one don't want mentally ill folks armed, even if they are decorated heroes

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Do we have any other proof apart from some guy in a u tube vid? any other news story etc?
No we do not, just because he says all this happened doesn't mean it has.
Oh and my mental health is fine thank you.
I just want more proof this happened.
edit on 28-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem

How much will the people take before we say enough?

If you base the answer to your question on many of the comments on this thread, there are still plenty of people who will take their enemas high enough and for long enough to lose all the rights that they hold near and dear. How sad for them that no one will have any means left to protect them from their prior bad decisions to trust the wrong people.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are people who believe that you are psychologically unsound if you WANT to own a gun for self-defense. There are studies that state that 90% of people have a so called mental disorder. There is no definitive way to test for mental defect, everything is subjective. All it takes is for a Shrink to allow their beliefs to affect their judgement and you can be declared unfit to own a gun. As far as I know, there is no way to appeal this, think of it this way, if you have been found mentally unfit to own a gun and protest that decision, your protest can be taken as evidence of mental defect. Wait until the people who are going to manage Obamacare figure this out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join