It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War in the Heavens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It was not a threat, it's not even directed towards you. That verse refers to you and others who express similar ideas but is directed towards believers and those who have yet to form an opinion. I wouldn't threaten someone with anything where all in the same boat with the threat of hell here; the difference is I consider it a valid threat. Pascal's wager comes to mind though.

Also I'm not saying you aren't a good person or that you don't do good things. Believe me it is probably my biggest struggle, for other Christians as well I imagine, that the "good" people are in just as much jeopardy as the "bad". Again not a threat from me to you but a threat from Him to us, one I find valid.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hello friend, If you must grow you must face the things you fear and you must suffer and come from the bottom to rise up. You will be amazed at the light and how bright the truth is and this truth you uncover will shock you but if you pass through the door all will be visible because no dark will stay dark.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the Abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASU)

Abaddon and Apollyon both mean Destroyer or destruction and Satan will be given the key to the abyss one more time and release them.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

He was cast out of heaven where God and the throne room reside, he was cast into space(2nd heaven) and now he's fighting again and this time he will be cast down to earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join