It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspiration: Down-Syndrome MMA Fighter refuses to Lose to his condition!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I came across this video , i thought it was really really inspiring , so naturally my first reaction was to share it with the ATS community. i hope you enjoy this video

Humbly

LSH

Garrett is 23 years old, 5 feet tall and weights 130 lbs. Although he is diagnosed with Down Syndrome and Rheumatoid Arthritis. He found his passion in MMA (Mixed Martial arts) because this sport made him feel good about himself. His dad supported him in getting through with MMA training and a getting a UFC style fight with a MMA fighter his size. His whole family was against his dad for letting him go through with this. He believes in never backing down from a fight and to keep going. Garrett is a MMA instructor now and teaches kids how to fight. He is working with another kid with Down Syndrome to help him succeed in life. Lessons: There's no limits in life, don't limit yourself. Garrett is a true inspiration. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Also , feel free to ADD any additional information or videos , of other i inspirational story's

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Great inspiring story! Very nice to see things like this instead of the constant negative news we are bombarded with. S&F for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420
Great inspiring story! Very nice to see things like this instead of the constant negative news we are bombarded with. S&F for you.

thank you very much for your post

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
to many people complain these days and have no courage to go after what they believe, very touching story.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Should be illegal!! Allowing a retard who does not know better, fight against what it seems non-mentally handicapped midgets is not this guy living the dream! This is him being exploited by sick jerks who are having a good laugh at this side freak show... Disgusting!! There isn't a *no one is getting hurt* defense to this.. Obviously this guy is getting his face beat in.
edit on 4-4-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

join