It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purely Pathetic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

The truth simply is. It's versions are mistruths.

That's almost as worthless as the previous answer. Thanks.

His avatar wears a crown of thorns.
You can't expect more than a cryptic poem from him.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

There's no need to get all uptight about it. I was merely trying to tell you that there is only one version of the truth.If you want to get all defensive about it, I would say that you need to look inwards before throwing stones in a house of glass.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have a good feeling this won't end. Obama doesn't really care - he's a puppet. But his international buddies/handlers at the UN and CFR definitely give a damn and will continue with the onslaught of devious tactics to rid America of her sovereignty. Guns being their biggest obstacle and #1 priority.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Originally posted by Daedalus

it is plainly visible that the people do not want any more of this nonsensical gun control garbage......

sure, idiots, and crybabies want stricter laws.......

Make up your mind.

reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

There's no need to get all uptight about it. I was merely trying to tell you that there is only one version of the truth.If you want to get all defensive about it, I would say that you need to look inwards before throwing stones in a house of glass.
lol.

I was just looking for a simple answer to a simple question.
Had I known it was going to be this difficult, I never would have asked.

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual

The TRUTH WHICH SMACKED HIM ACROSS THE FACE is that there isn't enough people who TRULY CARE about doing ANYTHING to the current gun control situation in this country. Sure, when an incident like Sandy Hook occurs, for a moment it appears like an overwhelming majority will fight to the death for stricter gun control laws, but as time goes on the TRUTH (this is the truth) (this right here) (you've been asking, here is the truth PLEASE pay attention)..........
Just for the record, I stopped reading right↑there. I just wanted a simple answer. I wasn't looking for all of this 'soap-opera-esque' drama nonsense.

Let's just go ahead and rewind back to yesterday, and pretend that you gave this thread a title which gave some sort of a clue regarding what it was actually pertaining to. Let us also pretend that I never opened it up in the first place, mmkk?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Daedalus

it is plainly visible that the people do not want any more of this nonsensical gun control garbage......

sure, idiots, and crybabies want stricter laws.......

Make up your mind.

Nice try. creative editing, and a dash of willful ignorance...

quote the rest of the post, why don't you...you know, the bit where i say that the ignorant crybabies constitute a minority.....a minority is not the people..it's a small segment of the population...

i can type, and i can post it...and hell, if you call me on skype, i can even read it to you....but i can't UNDERSTAND it for you...

reading is key...comprehension is essential..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's simple - without being snide or snippy or trying to sound like a smart-ass, the truth (that smacked Obama in the face - or whatever) is that the whole "stricter gun controls" thing has lost momentum.

Why?

Because, during a time of equilibrium & after the response to a catalyst event such as Sandy Hook has subsided the God's honest truth is there are simply more people who would rather maintain status quo then people who want new laws...sorry if that hurts your feelings

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Au Revoir BrokenCircles!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join