It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purely Pathetic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Today I open Google News and the first thing I see is the headline

Obama: 'Remember how we felt after Sandy Hook'

and another

'Shame on Us if We've Forgotten': Obama Pleads for Gun Control

Ohhhhhh, alright I see what's happening here. Obama wasn't expecting such opposition to his plans and now that the truth has smacked him across the face he's firing on all cylinders AGAIN. So I scroll down the Google News page a bit and then I see a PURELY PATHETIC sight.

Newtown school gunman fired 154 rounds in less than 5 minutes

Newtown School Shooter Lanza's Rifle Had 14 Rounds Left

Cache of Weapons Found in Newtown Gunman's Home

.....and countless more.

It has been WEEKS since I saw an article about this shooting on the default page of Google News, but the moment Obama starts throwing a tantrum in his head OUT COMES THE FEAR MONGERING, LIBERAL, PUPPET, MAIN STREAM MEDIA PUSHING ARTICLES TO FUEL THE OBAMA TRAIN!

Purely Pathetic.
edit on 28-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

It's a symphony of deceit!

An orchestra of manipulation!

Everyone plays a part. It is highly choreographed.

Sucks that we can recognize it now, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Would a background have stopped this kid?

The answer is no.

What mother allows a mentally ill child access to this kind of arsenal?

The answer is....I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I am starting to wonder if my life would be better if I did not see the puppets at work...

Then I always come back to TRUTH.

I am a firm believer in truth and with the media nowadays there is no longer truth...

It is always some truth mixed with lies or total lies surround by some truth.

Is it just human nature to lie or is the game rigged..

I think the latter... but the game is almost over.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual

.....now that the truth has smacked him across the face he's firing on all cylinders AGAIN. .....

Which version of the truth are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a lot of ? still remain:
how/why did A.Lanza have access to full armor and 6 30 rounds ?
no real pics of this.
this is interesting:
memoryholeblog.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Would a background have stopped this kid?

The answer is no.

What mother allows a mentally ill child access to this kind of arsenal?

The answer is....I have no idea.

Even her Ex husband and his sister (according to the sister-inlaw) considered her a wonderful Mother and no one in the area said anything but good about her.

The neighbors first testified to her being a wonderful woman and Mother who liked their neighborhood garden parties and board game gatherings. Adam was spoken of with affection by all in those original first interviews.
Adam was often in the garden she loved working in according to the neighbors and he was "such a sweet boy".

How did his and his Mothers characters degrade so fast and so far?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Gun control opposition

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

it sure does....they say ignorance is bliss....now in these present time's I understand the validity of that statement.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

.....now that the truth has smacked him across the face he's firing on all cylinders AGAIN. .....

Which version of the truth are you referring to?

Gun control opposition

Huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Because people who knew them do not want to be painted in the same light. They are running scared.

"First they came for"...comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah it is. It's all in MSM everyone knows its a distraction. This is waiting attention on political show while they reduce you.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
To Obama:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

The truth simply is. It's versions are mistruths.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

The truth simply is. It's versions are mistruths.

That's almost as worthless as the previous answer. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

you're obviously not very good at reading...or at least, at comprehension..

the first answer made perfect sense...

gun control opposition = truth

lemme break it down a bit further for you, and then put the pieces together, just to make sure you understand...wouldn't wanna hafta bother you with any of that pesky thinking...

it is plainly visible that the people do not want any more of this nonsensical gun control garbage, so obama is trying to guilt people into changing their position, because he can't get his way. then you have the media, following suit, pushing propaganda, to back the administration's agenda.

now, how was i able to understand this from the poster's statement, but you couldn't?

is it that you weren't paying attention, or you just don't give a crap, and are trying to be inflammatory, and argumentative?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Originally posted by Daedalus

you're obviously not very good at reading...or at least, at comprehension..

the first answer made perfect sense...

gun control opposition = truth

lemme break it down a bit further for you, and then put the pieces together, just to make sure you understand...wouldn't wanna hafta bother you with any of that pesky thinking...

now, how was i able to understand this from the poster's statement, but you couldn't?

is it that you weren't paying attention, or you just don't give a crap, and are trying to be inflammatory, and argumentative?
First of all: Suck it.

Originally posted by Daedalus

it is plainly visible that the people do not want any more of this nonsensical gun control garbage, so obama is trying to guilt people into changing their position, because he can't get his way. then you have the media, following suit, pushing propaganda, to back the administration's agenda.
Secondly: Far from it. There are still many people who want stricter gun laws.

As for the 'opposition', that was no surprise. It was/is inevitable. It's inconceivable to think that they were not expecting opposition to such laws.

So, what is this truth that has allegedly "smacked Obama across the face"?

edit on 3/29/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

you're blind then.

if the people wanted it, it would happen.

sure, idiots, and crybabies want stricter laws, because they are ignorant, and have no idea that there are already laws on the books that are not being enforced....thankfully, these unpatriotic morons account for a minority of the population...the vast majority of us believe the existing laws should be enforced, and the federal government should leave us alone, and do it's job, instead of waging war on the constitution.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is only one thing that could have stopped Lanza and that is an armed guard.

Did he not have to shoot down the door? The defenseless people had no option other than to cower in the corner and wait to be killed! Had the school had an armed guard or two Lanza likely never would have even tried!

Obama is a freaking Joke just like this Gun Control agenda! Yeah we wont forget Obama! We will never forget that this issue was met with your stupidity! Armed guards are good enough for Target stores but not my babies huh? Obamas answer is to take my rights and leave the broken systems in place that cost these kids their lives in the first place!

4 years cant pass fast enough! We wont make the same mistake again! Gun grabbing is political suicide!
edit on 29-3-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The TRUTH WHICH SMACKED HIM ACROSS THE FACE is that there isn't enough people who TRULY CARE about doing ANYTHING to the current gun control situation in this country. Sure, when an incident like Sandy Hook occurs, for a moment it appears like an overwhelming majority will fight to the death for stricter gun control laws, but as time goes on the TRUTH (this is the truth) (this right here) (you've been asking, here is the truth PLEASE pay attention) THE TRUTH shows itself. This TRUTH is that it was all just an act by the people. The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of people in this country really do not care. They're just a bunch of howling apes right around the time an incident occurs and then as soon as a month or two go by they all stop putting on the act. The reason Obama is "pleading" is because we've reached the point where this TRUTH has revealed itself, again. This is why suddenly you see a surge of "Sandy Hook" articles plastered across any MSM website. Just as I said in my OP, it's just to get the quieted down apes taking acting classes to start howling again. Do you see now?

You know the woman who lives down the street from you who will dare not miss an episode of "Entertainment Tonight" or the new season of "Teen Mom"? This woman is married to the man who cares more about his fantasy football season than his own children and wouldn't dare miss talking about the current topics regarding "insert sport here". These two represent the overwhelming majority of the population in this country. You think these two give one flying **** about gun control?
edit on 29-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join