It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soul Camera and Kirlian Photography. Finding Good and Evil in a Lens.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Would this camera sort of be like an infrared camera? Or does it pick up more of a frequency pattern.

I keep a tight skin, I don't want my naked soul out there for people to see. A healthy skin insulates the bleed off of this energy. The picture could me misconstrued.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
eyes mirror the soul . from the song : among thousands of eyes in the crowd I recognize you

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Heavens, people, of course you aren't taking pictures of souls with Kirlian photography! The 'photo' is simply a recording of the electrical coronal discharge given off by articles when you create a high-frequency high-voltage low-amperage electrical field around them.

The camera costs thousands of dollars? pffffft!

My friends and I used a recycled printing press plate burner, a used aluminum printing plate and a power supply that one of my geek buddies 'modified' to provide the current. Put that equipment together in the 'proper' order and using the 'proper' electrical current you can record the corona on color sheet film such as is used in graphic arts process cameras. Develop the film and there ya go!

Don't do this if you don't know what you are doing or you will fry your freaking brain. DEAD!

Did I mention you could kill yourself?

Don't be stupid or you won't be stupid for long. You'll BE DEAD.

Oh, and mood rings were great at telling everyone when your palms where sweating but that's about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... sheet which do not look wither first. mentally rotate, stop in the other direction

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
woah woah, the picture under the caption "and this." is just someone using a low shutter to capture light while they shake their head. Ive done this plenty of times. no soul catching there unless the picture itself captured the soul, heh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join