It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soul Camera and Kirlian Photography. Finding Good and Evil in a Lens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
So a quarter has a soul? Is that what it shows?
Well you learn something new every day.

I think what it shows is that Kirlian Photography does not take pictures of life force or souls or anything paranormal..its just a special fx photography.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
this is also kirlian photography of an copper pyramid

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This type of photography is stupid. The process involves charging the subject up with an electric charge.. Then people are surprised the photograph is taken of them discharging.

Do you look at lightning and think it's a spirit?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

How can you, yourself, be sure lightning isn't something more than what is currently understood?

Electric charge can be found pretty much everywhere, in everything. Our bodies have a natural electric dynamic. There are plenty of incredibly fantastic aspects to our reality and there are certainly many aspects yet to be discovered and understood.

I am no meterologist, I can not confirm, with 100% accuracy, that lightning is not something more than what we currently believe. Despite all the modern scientific measurement tools and all the past and current experiments, I am not sure if it's even possible for the field's leading scientists to confirm lightning is not something more than what has already been confirmed.

We all exist within the same reality, with the same laws, maybe everything is tied together in a way not yet known. We are obviously alive and conscious, so we know life and consciousness are possible. Maybe the potential for life permeates all things, but consciousness does not...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tayeltony

Interesting. I wonder what it would look like if somebody took a photo of the actual pyramids. Has it been done?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The Japanese camera sounds like a marketing ploy aimed at ugly people, seeing as the actual ratio of good looking to ugly based on societies standards are about 20-80 split there are plenty of ugly people that will be lining up to have their "true" image taken.

To be honest i think this is some sort of snake oil salesmen trying to feed off the insecurities of the weak minded. The fact that there are NO pictures to support the soul camera lead me to believe its a scam to drum up money to have the thing mass produced.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by tayeltony

Interesting. I wonder what it would look like if somebody took a photo of the actual pyramids. Has it been done?

they would need a tesla coil the size of a 20 story building according to that scale. So im pretty sure the answer is no. unless of course there already is an electric field being produced by the Great Pyramid.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Apologies for the lack of links but you may like to research Harry Oldfield or "polycontrast interference photography" .It's similar to Kirlian photography but a bit more modern.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I wanted to add that our bodies produce energy that can also be calculated into wattage as well, though the numbers differ as it depends on your calorie intake and how much energy you actually use, this should easily explain how the camera works and how the appearance of energy comes into play with the photos.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That last picture is just long-exposure photography, I do it all the time with my canon. So I guess a coin has a soul? I'm sorry, but I think this is just BS.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Please try to take the time to see the links that I have provided, they explain everything, and can answer the questions that have been asked, or at least explain what people are seeing that they call bunk.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
1100 rubles. I would they translate.google.ru... not give the green snot
edit on 30/3/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I imagine the quarter does not have a soul, rather the aura produced is due to it's previous owners residual energies or the object holds memories/energy within it in a sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

My first post here. I don't normally join boards like this, but I've always been a sucker for civility and thoughtfulness. So here I am, and good day to you all, good people.

Any road up (as they apparently say in the North of England), I just wanted to comment on Wikipedia's asinine entry vis-a-vis leaf moisture content.

To wit: a freshly shed leaf is still a living thing, so it will naturally have a living aura. As it dries, it dies. Logically, dead things can have no living aura.

According to Wikipedia, this "partially" proves that the aura theory is wrong. Eh? On the planet Bassackwards maybe, but certainly not on mine.

In my book (which I intend to get around to writing any day now), this shows the value of crowd-sourcing when it comes to anything that may fall outside the Newtonian dialectic. With any subject that may involve the slightest whiff of a threat to vested interests, Wikipedia is a progagandist's wet dream come true. Caveat emptor.

In any event, apparently you don't really need any technology to perceive auras. I'm informed that it's possible to train your visual cortex to see them just fine. As with the book, I'm working on it...

Namaste, and much love and light to you all.

David.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidBourke

Thanks for this being your first post, and welome to ATS

Hope to see you on the boards.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
what type of film is used? somthing from grocery store

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by soloharmony
in my city use American aura camera MbGA+computer and served as a synonym for quality, yeah exactly

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by soloharmony

People still buy film? In 2013?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
So a quarter has a soul? Is that what it shows?
Well you learn something new every day.

Well you may not realize this, but all matter is living and conscious on a quantum level. The fact that it has been elementaly purified, then mixed with other purified metallic elements and then molded and stamped into the shape of a United States Quarter Dollar has no effect on the fact it is very much alive... alive, and aware. Perhaps "God" truly is everywhere? Hidden in plain sight? Right in front of our noses, but just too small to be seen?

You know, being small is a much better advantage than being large. Viruses, bacteria, and microscopic organisms literally rule our world. And with recent discoveries of mind controlling parasites, this could be much more literal than we ever realised, in the sense that, not only do they rule our planet, but could be running our very civilization. So, if we know that the tiny things like little bugs and viruses are a much greater threat to humanity than sharks or bears or rhinos, then it could be logical to assume that things that are even smaller, would be even more powerful, in a sense... For example, if the parasites control some of us...what controls the parasites? Do they, too, have their own type of "mind control parasites"? Are they good, or evil? Or both, or neither? And then, somewhere down the line, the smallest thing, is a God who can manipulate anything including time?

Do some of our leaders have mind control parasites?

Will some people, after being told they have the parasites, then refuse to take the treatment to rid themselves of the virus because "the parasites helped me! They are what made me successful in the business world..." ?? Will humanity then split into two groups? Those who accept the parasites, and all the good and bad that come with it, and those who chose to strive to remain "pure", and maintain free will.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I do Not believe there is any scientific evidence for the showing an aura of a human soul. Of course there is no metaphysical evidence because it's all well - metaphysical. This is a simple device that is based entirely in physics like x-rays or inferred images.

People used to claim that a torn leaf will still show the aura of the leaf but they were wrong.

A typical demonstration used as evidence for the existence of these energy fields involved taking Kirlian photographs of a picked leaf at set intervals. The gradual withering of the leaf was thought to correspond with a decline in the strength of the aura. In some experiments, if a section of a leaf was torn away after the first photograph, a faint image of the missing section would sometimes remain when a second photograph was taken.

If the imaging surface is cleaned of contaminants and residual moisture before the second image is taken, then no image of the missing section will appear.
en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore what accounts for this aura around a human in these pictures? The human body is giving off all types of substances this electrical or electromagnetic energy can travel through - heat, gasses through the skin moisture etc. There is Nothing mystical happening here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join