It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about Magick.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
the REAL magic is presented . for example many experiments done under cover of technology.

video show girl (call red phone official in structure) to grant access to remove aggressive subject from earth.
simple: call transfer activate LUCIFER supercomputer which digitize girls arms/hands and produce HAARP (not psyshiarty effect) REAL effect to speed and control wind around subject up to 160 mph.

example:

Personaly authorizied 2 kids so far , know them , their soul . .. .
edit on 5/6/2013 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Schrödinger
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Nice to see that you can get so much from so little.

Nice to see that you understand so little but know so much....

I can trade quips with you until the cows come home my friend.

Then you just need to back it up with an argument, and you have a premise.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My own take on magic, spells, and all things mystical and occult?

I have determined that all spells and rituals are nothing more than ways to get the mind into a state where it is able to open up and extend itself and its will outside ones body. There are other beings out there also, so once you open yourself up, and your will and intent is put out there, whatever is paying attention to you for whatever reason, reacts and does what is asked.

That is kind of a very vague way of looking at it, but a lot of it has to do with a persons beliefs.

But that is just my own personal angle on it.
Most magic is mind generated, or starts out that way.
Thoughts are things

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Did you learn anything from this thread?

No pointless superstition by strange folks in dark hoods you wouldnt trust your kids or animals with!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Everything is in the eye of the beholder!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Magick...Here it is simply.

You have to believe in something to make it possible...i mean literally believe.
You cannot literally believe in the paranormal in your everyday rational mind...it's impossible...you might have faith or hope in supernatural magick in your rational mind...but not rock solid belief...because your rational mind is "rational", it has to be rational in order for you to function in society and the world.

So in order to "believe" in majick you have to switch from a rational mind into an irrational mind..You either do this by being insane..as im sure you have seen crazy people talking to people who are not there etc...or you go into a trace state, where your mind becomes open to all possibilities including irrational and supernatural beliefs.

This is why incantations, ceremonies and spells are used in magick...these activities help build the right atmosphere for the person in order for them to go into a trance state...the actual rituals and spells have no real value other than they get the person to accept and believe that magick is really going to occur...In other words you get hypnotized into a trance and irrational state of mind.

Now whats interesting is it is already scientifically acknowledged that once in a trance state you really can "make things happen" things you couldn't normally make happen. This includes the placebo effect in medicine. The ritual of going to a doctor, the ceremonial white outfit he wears, the belief you have in the doctor "medicine man" and the belief you have in the medicine..even though it's really a sugar pill. its a magical ritual and quite often it works and people heal themselves.

but magick is said to happen outside of the body also...This is why people pray, or chant. Rhythmic repeated prayers, like the rosary, or Buddhist mantras, have the same effect as a tribal drum beat. they all put the mind into a trance state. in the trance state the rational mind is suspended. only in the trance state can we literally "believe"..and only when we literally believe in magick or God can those things become real in our real life.

Dowsing is another example of ritual magick, another activity that has over and over had real world results. The rods don't find anything, but the belief in the rods does.

edit on 12-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join