Tell me about Magick.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Normally I would agree but here in that case I have to insist on discussing this privately. To you I intend to disclose information which I only my best friends knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Network dudeman?

So what do you think, here at the end of the week? I thought this was a pretty good thread and was wondering if you found what you were looking for; a little or a Lot?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe Olivia Newton-John has the right idea for Dude.
Her song titled "Magic" has an idea embedded in it. Take a listen.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
, first off there is many forms of it and what it is depends on your point of view , lets talk crystals first , they hold energy and are used for different things ,
firstly for healing by way of the chakras , also by being used for real hypnotism , they are used to aid in mk-ultra for mind control to aid with an already traumatised mind , when the victim is being put under stress and abused the handler will use crystals and show them to the victim so when the handler wants the victim to fall under a disassociated trance for easyer programming all he needs to do is pull out the crystals cause instant dissociation so the handlers and programmers dont need to go through all the other essentials of programming and a simple alter can be made instantly , after this crystals can be used for another form of majik the cystal radio , now i know this might not sound like majik to you but what is technology ?
i will tell you this , if aliens came here and used technology in an infant race would this infant race not preserve it as majik ? after this we come to majik oils like Abramelin oil that was used thousands of years ago , after this we have ritual majik , this was used by the knights templer who came across it in king solomon's temple , this was just a way to summon "demons" not realy demons but i will get to that soon so please be paitent..
the next majik we come to is majik of the mind or minds eye the pineal gland and what is realy is and how to realy use it
ok lets start with what it realy is , it is and it isnt a psychic gland lets be clear on this but what it realy is tho is pure mind majik so lets start here . in order to use the pineal gland you need to have it open , you can check this simply by a 30 min sun gaze session , if its purple you see after you look into non direct sunlight for 30 mins you are half way there to being special..
if it is purple then follow these steps . for 2 weeks eat nothing but rye bread the type with no salt or sugar
as this will bring you into the majik eye state of being (yes it realy works) when you do this with an open pineal gland you will see the real world in all its glory and this is an occult (elite) secret noone wants you to know so please share it ..
the world is a strange place , firstly how do you know whats real and what isnt ? can you tell by touch ? do you even know that somethings are real and some are countryfit ? i dont mean sweat shop countrtfit i mean realy not real..
the natural state of human beings is thus , we an see energy and gain information on how to create things with the use of the pineal gland , what this gland realy is , is a recepter or antenna for information , this i can tell you about because at one time i was a baphomet (not the goat like figure but what a baphomet realy is) a long time ago the knights templer made a discovery of ancient majik and used it to summon what we call demons , the reality of this is far from the truth , demons are nothing other than the greys and i will let you know all i know on this and how to contact them but please be paitent , please consider this , in ancient times if a race of beings wanted to tamper with genetics they couldnt just beam someone up and take them , the world didnt work that way . people owned people as slaves and every living person was acounted for under god , at this time angels walked the earth and the greys couldnt just take someone , gods plan is not what you think , its a meat market..
but this isnt going to help you understand majik so lets move on
after you open your pineal gland and meditate on rye bread for 2 weeks your consciousness will be altered and you will see the world for what it is , this is the start of real majik , after this paint a big red inverted pentagram on a wall and sit for one week for further rye bread meditation , when you do this you should get a knock on your wall , this is how to summon demons (aliens) they are attracted to the occult and a big red pentagram is what they are most attracted too
before this happenes you will be half way to becoming a baphomet (fully awake) there never was a goat headded being that came to the knights templer , this was one of their secrets , this being was an invention of modern man.. the picture of baphomet was simply an artistic representation of a series of metaphors to describe the hidden majik in the human mind
to help raise your consciousness you can use vibratory humming , please your tounge between your teeth and hum , you will instantly feel your head vibrate yes ? please try it now so you follow by teaching..
the human mind is full of secrets and you might under stand a little more by thinking of this , a hawk dosnt have great eye sight all it does is see the urine trail of its prey , we cant see it but they can , the rye bread meditation will start you on the path of majik but make sure your pineal gland is open too , after this you will have the secret the elite dont want you tokniw , i know stuff

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

fully agree! Found group. All though there is distance.......No astral initiations here.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Magic is a word that describes in a simple concept, the reality you all life in, for you see its all a very magical world out there, and its all just the interpretation of energies and ultimately its all one thing, people just have different names for it all, the spells they create are the worlds they life in, sometimes those worlds are literally spelled out and embedded into there head self propagating itself on and on, other times, well its more complicated. But ultimately its all just energy, all just light, or whatever you want to call it, the interpretation and manifestation of that is what you would call any number of infinite things, one of which would be magic, another of which you could even call science, in the end its the same thing, it all just depends on how far the rabbit hole your willing to go.

It gets into more detail then that off course, but that is another story.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If "magick" is real and can actually influence the world around us, why is it not one person has applied for and won the James Randi $1 million dollar paranormal prize? If the answer is that you can't use magick for personal gain or something like that, why not win the $1 million and then donate it to charity?

www.randi.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Your post is just complete nonsense. You have no idea what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Bit like the black and white checker board. You have the will to interpret meanings anyway you like but in the end it falls down to a simple effect.

And so magic is a result of realising this and is a result of amplifying the simplicity of pureness.
edit on 31-3-2013 by SWENmordin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Magick is the art of inducing change in conformity with the will. This can be interpreted and used in a number of different ways.
Re-quoting this with emphasis so it doesn't get overlooked.

Another way to think about it is, you are surrounded daily by things you would normally consider coincidences. When you start paying attention to them, though, it will seem like they're happening even more often. It's just that you're noticing the ones that were there all along. But by focusing your attention, you can catch the ones that are favorable to your intent, and hopefully take advantage of them rather than letting them slip past.
edit on 2013.3.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

This is 100 percent true there really wasen't a word to desribe this modality until a few years ago and that word is sinchronicity how things seem to sinc some times and i would start to dechiper the art persay of understanding and relizing this as any start to the esoteric but it might not lead you there, i have found three ways of thought once i started seeing things sinc to a certin extent the first would be by god or a supernatural force in ones life the second a manifestation in ones life were the idea of man creates centers aorund and the third would be a power structure i mean this tactic is started to start fads and for control purposes by people who have learned this art from a concept.....

Where your perception takes anyone on this journey is up to them but perception is a big key and what your belief system is i guess it's one of the reasons it lead us all to ATS in the first place....
edit on 31-3-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

What about that.

Thanks, good post.

Nice avatar too.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
If "magick" is real and can actually influence the world around us, why is it not one person has applied for and won the James Randi $1 million dollar paranormal prize? If the answer is that you can't use magick for personal gain or something like that, why not win the $1 million and then donate it to charity?

www.randi.org...

Magick has helped to provided things I need, and I have never needed to "Prove" anything to anyone, and have actually forgotten about Randi.
I have always left things open ended about 'How" things come to me, as this seems to work best synchronistically and never have specified where things come from when doing operations aimed at 'helping' myself. Plus, not real materialistic, so don't often ask for Money,,, usually ask for Creativity, as then things are more interesting.

But, maybe I will "Play" around with the idea when I Retire, as I don't have a pension fund, or 401 anymore.
Thanks for the heads up

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There is still magic in the world. Look into chi and prana and learn to work with it and you may well find yourself to be a much more interesting human being than you thought you were.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Love your signature.

I hear what you are saying about magic serving you (like it does anyone) , though I think being in a rendition of magic is foolish, simply because we get lost in the cause and effect and begin to neglect the dynamics around us, of which is important that we take into account, if we are to maximize our rewards. I am being vague but my personal experience has led me to believe that being in a purposeful state of minor entropy, is vital for me to seek proper truth.

As I understand signs very well, I am able to see how my 2 year old nephew can pick up on streams of pure life; it’s as if those streams are giving him ways of acting out through joyous truth, which is so elegantly provided for him.
I see from this, that magic is a form of real honesty (or close as) and simplicity. The key word is engagement, rather than reading or writing words why not simply engage in the arts of yourself and through this, find what it is that purports your engagement.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here I have a popular concept for you to play with.

In Christian magic, today is the Christian ritual of the equinox where the sun rises from the dark. In magical terms we could say that Jesus represents the union between te macro and microcosm. Interesting ....

Jesus rises from hell, christmass the sun dies and goes to hell for three days and then rises. Atstrology much? What's the real story?

On iPhone I may not have said that correctly
edit on 31-3-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-3-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I think Jesus seems to represent everything, as far as I've learnt lol. In your case though I happen to exactly feel the importance of Jesus teaching good in contrast to bad times and so how he can be related to the equinox is kind of similar.

Jesus was a tough cookie, if he was to be of goodness preaching goodness in the times of blood being shed everywhere then there is something to behold from him.
edit on 31-3-2013 by SWENmordin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWENmordin

Thats not what im getting at. There seems to be more to the story then what we can see...

I think you really have to find some of these truths yourself, in order to dig deeper into where i would take that conversation you really need to go through some experience and gain a lot of knowledge with things, mythology, religion, quantum physics, magick, shamanism, you need to do things which the tnc would violate me from speaking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

I am somewhat read in occult stuff but I do know that it isn't possible to stare directly at the sun without ocular damage,can you clarify this?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by thelongjourney

Your post is just complete nonsense. You have no idea what your talking about.

Responses like this show a deep level of denial.

Either:

(1) Magick is real, and can actually influence the physical world in measurable ways. If you believe this, then it would be almost criminal not to win the $1 million for some greater good if not for yourself.
OR
(2) Magick is real, but cannot influence the physical world in any measurable way. If this is true, then there is nothing to prove or disprove. But if this is true, then magick also has no actual real utility.
OR
(3) Magick is make believe. If this is true, the implications are pretty much the same as (2).

Your response indicates (2) or (3).
edit on 31-3-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by thelongjourney

www.randi.org...

Magick has helped to provided things I need, and I have never needed to "Prove" anything to anyone, and have actually forgotten about Randi.
I have always left things open ended about 'How" things come to me, as this seems to work best synchronistically and never have specified where things come from when doing operations aimed at 'helping' myself. Plus, not real materialistic, so don't often ask for Money,,, usually ask for Creativity, as then things are more interesting.

But, maybe I will "Play" around with the idea when I Retire, as I don't have a pension fund, or 401 anymore.
Thanks for the heads up

Not magick, just confirmation bias:
en.wikipedia.org...

Plus again, if your not materialistic thats fine - why not win the $1 million for charity? Think of how much good you could do. Seems odd that all these magick practitioners are out there and yet no one has even bothered applying.

(No one has bothered applying because its not real, by the way. Its make believe. I have no problem with people practicing make believe, whatever makes you happy - but lets be clear - its make believe. Just to be perfectly clear, I am of the opinion that practicing make believe may make people feel better about themselves, and since it doesn't actually harm anyone because its all fake, I am all for you doing it if you want to think its real.)
edit on 31-3-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant