Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Tell me about Magick.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think that geographic place names and the names of individuals have a connection. A simple example is this, say that you want someone to think about you want to metaphorically get inside someone's head. This person is named Louis Andrew Henry. A person named Anna wants to influence the thoughts of Louis, so Anna (who shares the "An" with Louis in their name), travels to Louisville and spends the weekend. Taking advantage of the eternal platonic idea realm that we are all ( I believe) connected to, Louis Andrew Henry, can now be influenced by the physical behavior of Anna, because she has physically enacted the metaphor of entering Louis' mind via travel in the physical realm.

Or lets say a group Kabbalists want to try and make someone their dog. (as in doing their bidding, remaining loyal despite their abuses, and being a subservient pet) This person is associated with the number 26. Via the naming of Mr. 26's relatives and the biological connection, Mr. 26 has a family member named Kaleb who moves to Arizona (AZ) A-Z 26 letters in the alphabet. Now, this is only the idea implant. Now, back in the part of the country where 26 lives, whenever he takes a walk, the "magicians" make sure that plenty of their representatives are out walking dogs. The idea is implanted with the geographical metaphor and the subliminal reinforcement happens when 26 sees the an inordinate amount of people walking canines when he walks.

But it only has power if 26 fails to notice what is going on.

I think the explanation for "magical" phenomena is that we are interconnected with the Platonic Idea Realm, Our thoughts and Ideas interact with the material, and this is what is being kept from us, or those of us living in the Social Engineering Experiment called the USA.

Our we could do the magic by imitation. Found out someone's routine. Say person X wakes up at 7 am, eats a bagel with nutella, takes a shower, Gets dressed, and walks to work. Well, we want Mrs. X to take up ball room dancing. So we get a large group of people to mimic Mrs. X's morning routine, timing and everything, but the group of imitators adds a dance to the routine. After a few months to a year, Mrs. X starts getting urges to dance.

The secrecy and mystery are what give "magick" its power. I'm sure there are more complex rituals and spells to enact even more far ranging results, but I think its just programming the Idea realm and we as the physical agents manifest these programmed ideas.

A Question for the Masons... Who is Heather (or Erica) and what is her secret?

Maybe this thread itself is the result of a little summoning ritual.
edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: Bad Grammar
edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Also, there seems to be a connection with inviting someone into your home and them having some sort of control over you.

And, the cashing of paper money. I've noticed some of my acquaintances act very strange when giving me cash, acting out of character and very funny.

But, as noted above, magick seems to be more about controlling the thoughts and ideas of others in order to run scripts on them, and when you control the minds of the people you control the illusion of projected material reality.

By the way, I've always suspected that when Mason refer to themselves as builders, its more concerned with building the Republic through the shaping of ideas, knowing that they are connected to the material. Do you fashion yourselves after the silent observers Plato talks about in the Republic? Above--Idea Realm, Below--Material Realm.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I agree with your premise about focused intent/awareness, I use this method also.
I have used it for well over 30 years and it has grown energetically as the time passes. I have came to call it, Changing the Universe, as it also flows with my ideas on Time and Quantum effects on reality by way of Mindfulness.

My idea is based on the fact that Every thing is Connected in this Multi-verse we inhabit.
With this being so, a butterfly like effect happens by vibration of any object that is moved in space and time.
With Intent and focused awareness a Magnification occurs.
A conscious Universe is parcel to this line of thought, we being the Micro awareness in it all. All is vibration of Light and solidity is an illusion of our limited senses. Awareness permeates to the smallest of the small, thus we can affect our 3D reality in Wave manipulation.

I use Two small Crystal pylons I keep resting on sconces on a wall. When I first began experimenting with 'changing the universe' I would Flip the Pylons more often, now I use it more judicially.
In Ritual I form an Intent, (Usually to 'jump' to the 'next' universe beside the one we inhabit) and take one crystal and move it to the other sconce. Once Both are switched I usually Know I have altered a timeline or my Intention has been set in motion in some manner. If I have worked on a specific Intention, I usually get some sign rather quick about how it was affected. Correspondences and 'omens' are noted, studied and categorized by relevance. A good body of gathered information has helped me hone this into a fine personal art and working.

As with most of my workings, I will do a divination by I CHING to ascertain the present Vibration of the Tao I will be working within as a current condition.
I have found the I CHING to be an invaluable tool of discernment. I have also used it for well over 30 years, and still find it amazing in how it gives voice to the forces present and at play.

Time is also important for me, so I utilize planetary and astronomical events to my benefit. When I was young, I used to say, "Don't hitchhike during a solar eclipse". Inside joke. Anyway a circle is drawn to define a boundary of NO TIME. Stepping in, one is able to manipulate the fabric of reality to conform more closely with what is held in the Mind. Sounds easy on paper, but repeating this formula for so long has 'locked' much into my very being, so things work more easily when I am 'in the Flow'.

So as Blarneystoner said before, a wand is for focus of attention, and it works. The only thing I would Add is that Said Objects can of themselves be Imbued with enough energy to retain it as a battery of sorts, that makes things Start 'quicker' than a fresh wand or crystal pylon for each working would do.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroplaneunderthesea

You have put out some fine examples to think upon in your post, I enjoyed seeing some of the things you wrote.
I too, have always liked the Name Connection game, it really has some leverage that doesn't get much press.
An aside to that line of thought, I guess you have read Loren Colemans books in regards to Names? If not you should look into some of his writings regarding this, as he found certain names had paranormal links in above normal numbers. Such as La Fayette or forms of it, down to the root of Fey/Fay connecting to fairyrealms. Interesting material.

Again I can not stress the need to know Correspondences, such as A.C. charted in 777. Any good astrology book can help there if you don't have a copy of 777. The point is again, Vibration. Things vibrate as a crystal glass can burst by singing a certain note, they match. BOOM.

When someone first gets into magick they think spells already prepackaged, not realizing the real power filled things are better on the fly if you know certain rules of engagement. Correspondences fill that need so many times.

you also said:

I think the explanation for "magical" phenomena is that we are interconnected with the Platonic Idea Realm, Our thoughts and Ideas interact with the material, and this is what is being kept from us, or those of us living in the Social Engineering Experiment called the USA.

Very Close. I agree somewhat strongly but have a different avenue. We are talking Thoughtforms and Tulpa with Memes and Jingles peppered into the mix here, correct?

There is a great book by Eldon Taylor called MIND CONTROL that is a gem of material about what really goes on, and I learned a lot of Defensive "Magick" with his books.
Again, I concur with your statement.

you also said:

Also, there seems to be a connection with inviting someone into your home and them having some sort of control over you.

Yes, THERE IS, and I Knew this, and because I trusted someone, I allowed a devastating blow to my abilities by 'inviting' someone into my home and circle. But, allowing that to happen gave me insight I would never had without doing so. But, Would not recommend Inviting Vampires or Other KNOW Negative beings into your home or personal sacred space,,, THEY WILL WRECK HAVOC. And You will be responsible for fallout, because of your Invitation, NO MATTER HOW Innocent you are, karma is karma in that regards. Take my advice on this one.

you made some very good points

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

The true names of individuals seems to be a recurring motif in myths and legends, and I always like to use myths as hints to the nature of things.

Ritual seems to play a big role. Say a group wants to "infect" or "impregnate" someone with a psychological virus. In order to do this, the group must get the person marked for infection to perform certain symbolic acts. Like the person must send something away in the mail and then do something he/she didn't want to do, or go back on their word, etc.

There is something with shaking hands or laying hands on someone that can transfer something. You mention the fay, I think there is something in the folklore about the "faeries' touch" or something like that.

The symbolic behaviors on this level seem like "magic" because their efficacy is in the idea realm. "Casting Spells" seems to be the recipe of symbolic acts that create an artificial entity or force in the idea realm.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Which is more magical...?
Gandalf's staff or Harry Potter's wand???

I've been told that my wand is magical but that's another subject....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

I agree with your premise about focused intent/awareness, I use this method also.
I have used it for well over 30 years and it has grown energetically as the time passes. I have came to call it, Changing the Universe, as it also flows with my ideas on Time and Quantum effects on reality by way of Mindfulness.

My idea is based on the fact that Every thing is Connected in this Multi-verse we inhabit.
With this being so, a butterfly like effect happens by vibration of any object that is moved in space and time.
With Intent and focused awareness a Magnification occurs.
A conscious Universe is parcel to this line of thought, we being the Micro awareness in it all. All is vibration of Light and solidity is an illusion of our limited senses. Awareness permeates to the smallest of the small, thus we can affect our 3D reality in Wave manipulation.

I use Two small Crystal pylons I keep resting on sconces on a wall. When I first began experimenting with 'changing the universe' I would Flip the Pylons more often, now I use it more judicially.
In Ritual I form an Intent, (Usually to 'jump' to the 'next' universe beside the one we inhabit) and take one crystal and move it to the other sconce. Once Both are switched I usually Know I have altered a timeline or my Intention has been set in motion in some manner. If I have worked on a specific Intention, I usually get some sign rather quick about how it was affected. Correspondences and 'omens' are noted, studied and categorized by relevance. A good body of gathered information has helped me hone this into a fine personal art and working.

As with most of my workings, I will do a divination by I CHING to ascertain the present Vibration of the Tao I will be working within as a current condition.
I have found the I CHING to be an invaluable tool of discernment. I have also used it for well over 30 years, and still find it amazing in how it gives voice to the forces present and at play.

Time is also important for me, so I utilize planetary and astronomical events to my benefit. When I was young, I used to say, "Don't hitchhike during a solar eclipse". Inside joke. Anyway a circle is drawn to define a boundary of NO TIME. Stepping in, one is able to manipulate the fabric of reality to conform more closely with what is held in the Mind. Sounds easy on paper, but repeating this formula for so long has 'locked' much into my very being, so things work more easily when I am 'in the Flow'.

So as Blarneystoner said before, a wand is for focus of attention, and it works. The only thing I would Add is that Said Objects can of themselves be Imbued with enough energy to retain it as a battery of sorts, that makes things Start 'quicker' than a fresh wand or crystal pylon for each working would do.

I like what you said about alternative timelines. Each and every moment in time exists in superposition until we collapse that supersposition to a single point in time. It follows that each and every choice we make spins off into numerous alternative realities with all possible outcomes play out to their conclusions.

As someone said above... the knowledge of this unlimited power is being kept from us.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It does not exist. /fact
It is not part of our reality. /fact
It has never been observed in our universe. /fact
/thread

*this message was brought to you by the fire-drill-instructors for a better tomorrow*

/no#fnord

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

Schrödinger
YHWH

Interesting that you have YHWH in your title yet your response...

It does not exist. /fact
/thread

*this message was brought to you by the fire-drill-instructors for a better tomorrow* /no#fnord

Have you not read the bible?

/message brought to you by the, keeping people honest with their beliefs society...
edit on 5-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
It does not exist. /fact
/thread

*this message was brought to you by the fire-drill-instructors for a better tomorrow*

/no#fnord

Wise men understand that they know nothing... Fools dismiss that which they do not understand...

I think we know which side you fall on.... [/smackdown]
edit on 5-4-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Erica "Spell"

Magical Programming 101...

Erik A. Lopez

Hello Mr. X, you have a magical key in your subconscious named Erica and when this word is used or show to you, it opens up a port.

In the above example, a certain group wants Mr. X to think he is a canine, so we show him this name.

Heather and Scotland go together like this thread and shills.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Or better yet...

Addition America

Someone wants to implant an Adam and Eve program into Mr. X.

Ad dition Am Erica

Who is running things on Earth? I want to speak to your manager. This place is a hot mess.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

“Genius - To know without having learned; to draw just conclusions from unknown premises; to discern the soul of things.”

You must be a genius then

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have read the bible and many other esoteric works. I also share the interest in the tetragrammaton.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Schrödinger because: No reason for the edit

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Science tells us a traveling electron doesn't settle on a path until it is observed. Science tells us a radioactive particle will not decay as long as it's being observed. Science is telling you there is awesome power in focused attention, so why is it so hard to believe that it's possible to harness that power with the right knowledge?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroplaneunderthesea
Or better yet...

Addition America

Someone wants to implant an Adam and Eve program into Mr. X.

Ad dition Am Erica

Who is running things on Earth? I want to speak to your manager. This place is a hot mess.

Yea i saw a Adam and Eve magik/programming technique cast/used on a particular poster on another website by a unscrupulous poster who seemed to have some kind of clout on that site and was using various mind control methods on people, even bragged about it on another website not thinking anyone would know, i saw through his B.S and tried to tell others anyway the site got shut down awhile ago....

But your right on your analysis of the one method....

edit on 5-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

“Genius - To know without having learned; to draw just conclusions from unknown premises; to discern the soul of things.”

You must be a genius then

Genius isn't knowing all the answers.... it's knowing how to find them. I think Einstein said that.

I make no claims... and seek not to convince.

I'm gonna disappear now.... abracadabra.... poof!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nice to see that you can get so much from so little.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by network dude

Magick spelled with a 'K' was a literary convention of hoaxster Aleister Crowley. Are you sure you want to start there? That only gives us a span of about 100 years to discuss, and it's my least favorite 100 years.

Kind regards,

I'm not sure I'd call Great Uncle Al a hoaxster, a sex and drug crazed addict, sure. Hoaxer? Meh. But yes the spelling with a K is thanks to him, and other occultists from this period. Myself, I use modern english, or more likely modern gaelic, to describe what I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join