It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth Dimension, and What I do Know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

Do pleiadians offer gold?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

Reincarnation is likely.

edit on 28-3-2013 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

Couldn´t have said it better myself. Exactly how I feel about it.

I like how you didn´t make a definitive statement like most people do.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Although I appreciate your post, there is one part that threw me off a bit.

Blue eyed people pay close attention, God is within and all around, you are part of God and God is part of you, whether you believe that or not.

Does this give reason for "white-supremists" claim to be "white by the grace of God?" Also is this the reason why Hitler called the Aryan race the "Master race"

It makes sense in a way, God did kill a lot of people back in the day much like the Nazis did to those who did not meet their standards.

Certainly these two groups filled with so much hate for other human beings can not be representatives of a loving God.
edit on 1-4-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Sorry man, your post seems a little too Aryan Nation for me to take serious. Well, it's time to go to another Brown eyed devil worshipping class, see you all later!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

wtf, I'm black and white and I love all people, i just said blue eyed people and y'all are saying crazy stuff.

Ok, so in numerology 5 is an important number.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I was a little put off about the white supremist, and Aryan nation idea myself - I have pure blue eyes, no presence of any other colour, Hitler would have loved me, but I'm not into white supremisy in any way.
There are also native Indians with blue eyes.

What is your idea of fourth dimension. We're 3 dimensional humans, living with time. We're all fourth dimension in that regard.
Explain why you think blue eyed people are in a different type of fourth dimension.
And what is it about eye colour you're thinking.
What about green, brown, purple eyes?

Your not explaining your thoughts clearly

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Check it out

Blue Eyes = 4th Dimension energy

Green Eyes = 5th Dimension energy

The darker your eyes get and more melanin you get I think may have to do with how long you've been reincarnating on earth. It makes sense, doesn't it? Many trips around the sun would darken the skin and eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Check it out

The darker your eyes get and more melanin you get I think may have to do with how long you've been reincarnating on earth. It makes sense, doesn't it? Many trips around the sun would darken the skin and eyes.

This makes so little sense that I can only assume you're making a joke. Please, please tell me you are.
edit on 5-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift

Check it out

This makes so little sense that I can only assume you're making a joke. Please, please tell me you are.
edit on 5-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

It's my experience.

I know it's weird.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Check it out

Well, that would explain why my son is so much smarter than I was, at his age. His eyes are really dark brown, almost black.

Taken with a grain of salt though.
There are many blue eyed geniuses, that would seem like very old souls....

edit on 5-4-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The colour of eyes is interesting, and there is something to the blue eyed thing, in my personal experience, I also include in that people who hide behind sun glasses constantly and wont/cant make eye contact.

Rare rage bought a unfathomably black eyed white cat (sorry no aliens yet) to our door, one evening. It couldn't see me (calm by then, energy nutral) even though I was only a couple of feet away.
I asked my family to come and look because I wasn't sure if I was seeing things. Strange stuff had been happening.

Have had incidences with blue eyes as well, three distinct types to note so far (equal - not - conduit), seems to become increased during different 'heightened' times, and can be a little creepy. Not all blue eyes though. If they are clear eyed, they are clear eyed. I have seen a couple who are very unwell, their colour tells the tale (eyes and skin), and how they look at you, if they can.
There are 'cloudy' browns too, not harmful, just not..

You can't fake warmth or shine, no matter the eye colour.

Reincarnation?..... perhaps, (or a shared spirit/energy connection which wasn't you but part of you/your line/based on your openess - no particular colour involved), Just recycled or stored in the layers of 'elsewhere', seemingly like multiverse.
Elements collects though.

Strong Energy attachements/pings for whatever reason disrupts this. Can become utilised energy used in a different direction, like a communication chain of force and effect, which is exciting in a non harmful way, although distancing at the same time.
All the lovely things are still very lovely things.

Just this one spectators personal opinion,....cool thread man.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Why am I special because my eyes are blue?

I hear what your saying but do you have any additonal stories or information to back up said claim?

It's supposed to be to do with extra-solar origins of the spirit / lifeforce.

People with brown and green eyes are more common to this neck of the woods so to speak...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

There are also native Indians with blue eyes.

Your not explaining your thoughts clearly

White man get's around, you name it we've been there. Even before the Vikings made their way to the New World we've left our mark and elevated things with what we've taught the locals there.

Where a lot of you folks get all whoozy and wooly is when some idiot confuses spreading the knowledge and light of creativity with dominating them.

Like it or not the blue eye's have the fire of Prometheus in them. Green eyes are more a mix of the native folks and brown is pure earth ancestry.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Like it or not the blue eye's have the fire of Prometheus in them. Green eyes are more a mix of the native folks and brown is pure earth ancestry.

I do like that.
The "fire of Prometheus".

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This eye color thing makes no sense when stacked against facts and reality. Albert Einsteins eyes color was brown. Tesla's eyes certainly weren't blue. Many discoveries and revolutionary thoughts (both spiritual and scientific) were discovered by people of a variety of eye colors. This just doesn't make any real sense. Am I going crazy here?
edit on 6-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't care what color eyes people have, I want to know what you (OP) know about the 5th dimension.
To be honest OP you sound like you just smoked some crack. But none the less lets step away from the 12 monkeys and talk what you know of your 5th dimension.

Go on, I'm listening.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Sorry, I don't get the point of your post. Is it to show that aliens are Demons, (Theory that I don't believe) or just to give exemple of their presence through the history ?

I would simply bring some informations on the last picture " The sacrifice" of child, that is a common misunderstanding of the Phenicians and their religion.
This painting show a Tophet (TPT, coming from the Old Testament). The Bible called it "The Sacrifice to Molok : A children offering to be put in the fire of a huge statue of the divinity, which walked among the believers.
A really dramatic and impressive version, that hab been spread in the antique world by the latine writers and Diodore de Sicile, with repercussions in the medieval time ( We can demonized it, we can burn it, guys, it's perfect !!). To achieve that negative connotation (I will explain the real meaning after), there is the novel by Flaubert "Salammbô" (1862) that show the Tophet of Carthage, and give a lot of reaction in this XIX century ( in particular the adaption on theater with Sarah Bernhardt :
(Alfons Mucha, Salammbo :
))

The real meaning of the Tophet, is juste a funeral rite for the new born, young children and unborn, and the "sending" of their souls to the Feminine Divinity (as a Mother) : Ishtar, Tanit, Astarté.
The regions of Tophet (Carthage, Tyr), are just cemeteries really sacred, and still un-moved since their begins.
The confusion for this subject is a result of misunderstanding, maybe an impressive side, and the rarity to this practice. The Phenicians were (to my knowledge) the unic culture to show a real interest for the souls of unborn children (even today, in our society, the unborn are thrown to the trash if the parents don't ask to bury him...)

This is one of the steles of the Carthage's Tophet, and we can see the Symbole of Tanit :

Well, that was my 2 cents' - CrypticSouthpaw, I hope you don't take it bad : I just wanted to clear up this point.
As I say in the beginning of this post, I didn't understand the meaning of your post hahaha

I'm far from the initial subject, so I'll continue on it :

Finalaccount, I also don't understand the 'Blue-eyes' reference. But I'll go one, I guess it's just a personnal expression.

Concerning the 5th dimension, well I don't know how we can identify it from an another, knowing that we have no referencials. I mean : great, you're in an other dimension. But which one ? Maybe someone will tell you. Can you believe him ?
I am very suspicious of any informations coming from any of these experiences you cite. I have had some of them, including what I can just call "travel in other world" but all of it happens in dreams. So, I can decently say that is in an other dimension exept that of my dreams.
Maybe it's just a way to travel, but not being "really" in these so-called dimensions ( I guess you use '5' dimension as generic, to mean "other worlds." But I need to read the laters post, maybe you answer.)

Well, now I'm gonna read the other people !

~ J

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If I have green eyes, I have a Green eyed soul, yet I feel no jealousy.

If you have blue eyes, you can have Blue eyed soul.

Tfw.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This eye color thing makes no sense when stacked against facts and reality. Albert Einsteins eyes color was brown. Tesla's eyes certainly weren't blue. Many discoveries and revolutionary thoughts (both spiritual and scientific) were discovered by people of a variety of eye colors. This just doesn't make any real sense. Am I going crazy here?

Yes. You're trying to muddle this up with facts and reality!!

What were you thinking?!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

Tesla had blue eyes. Either that or the photo's of him along with the physical description was totally wrong.

Einstein had the help of his Swiss wife with his work. He might of had the charm and connections, but she was the real mover and shaker from within if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join