It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth Dimension, and What I do Know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations, friends, I am Louis Marchman.

I would like this thread to serve as a platform for others' knowledge and experience and stories, so If you have some, please drop em here!

Unfortunately I haven't been abducted by aliens yet but I have seen many things in the sky unexplained and profound. I want to talk about what I believe I live in, 5-jive, the Fifth Dimension. AKA an amazing place to have some coffee and a cigarette.

Blue eyed people pay close attention, God is within and all around, you are part of God and God is part of you, whether you believe that or not.

We never die, I've seen people die and come back and I've seen parts of the "other side". When people are taken from us they still exist, just on a higher plane and they can send us signs of their existence, just pray for it.

Reincarnation is likely.

Some people are actually lucky enough to have a mate here on earth who was made for them and who they were made for. Of all the incredibly insane, unexplainable things I've seen including ghosts, this here is the True Love part of life that makes all worthwhile.

There are miraculous things occuring on earth and there is magic.

Out of body Experiences are real and are alot of work to come by.

Do good unto others as you would have them do unto you, and love everybody.

Sorry if this seems obvious to some, but If we can expand this topic wish personal stories we can really get wacky and hopefully learn something.

1luv y'all

edit on 28-3-2013 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

So what do you know about the fifth dimension? You spouted very little about what you know other than you believe in reincarnation?

By the way, the "magic" you talk about is actually a term called "miracles" and these are created by God......
edit on 3/28/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Doggonit! You beat me to it!

Good music, tho... thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why am I special because my eyes are blue?

I hear what your saying but do you have any additonal stories or information to back up said claim?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I guess us brown-eyed folks must be the spawn of the Devil then, eh?

Where do you get your concept of God from? Is it something you found in the Bible? Another holy book? How do you know this God exists, and, further, that blue-eyed people are his/her vessels?

As for reincarnation, you seem to be missing the point of reincarnation: it is a binding, fetters, chains which tie us to this world until we have escaped beyond desire and dependency. Reincarnation is the nuts and bolts which make us cogs in the Wheel of Samsara, the goal is to escape from that wheel, to free yourself from being reincarnated.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So what does it mean if I have one brown eye and one blue eye (which I do)?
Does that mean I'm half Angel and half Devil?
Not really getting the whole "blue eyed people" thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm also wondering what you think is up with us blue eyed people.
Does the colour of blue have significance, like of pure dark blue?
And the poster (littled16) with 2 different coloured eyes?

Aren't we all half angel, half demon?

Duality.
edit on 28-3-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Wheel of time. The Empire exists. And they are here.

Trust in the wolf

The feathered serpent.

Burning of a child sacrifise god. Burn them all. When Orion comes down to annoint me or another. Mark my words, these angels will burn.

I speak the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

How are we to reach the 5th dimension though? Will we be selected? Who are the good guys. You seem to know some answers, hence why I follow and pester you.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE

How are we to reach the 5th dimension though? Will we be selected? Who are the good guys. You seem to know some answers, hence why I follow and pester you.

What is said to happen is a wave from the center of the galaxy sending strange particals is supposed to do that. Its supposed to convert our dna to a higher frequency.

Its a theory tho, But also coincidentally. There is a prophecy like the one i showed you with the rattle snake. IT says that there will be a call from the center of the galaxy, and the Orion and the pleiades will wake up. Just like that quote above.

We can assume that the wave exists and that it will touched both of these constellations causing the conflict of the Wheel of time to ignite again.

We were created by Orion. ANd so the pleiades is said to have come her repeadily over and over throughout history. Constantly burning and deciving us every cycle.

What does this have to do with the 5th dimension? Easy, the pleiades seem to come and !@#$ it up for us every time. People are forced underground, are taken in a massiven happening. or burn on the surface of earth.

This is why this message is plastered everywhere in monuments in texts in images. Its a very important message. So are they really screwing up the evolution phase for us? Its quote possible, given the circumstances of War. the last thing they would want would be another empire like species that would team up with Orion and BURN them and their pathetic planets once and for all.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Then they 'come in peace to help', but this is all mislead. I see.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All I have to say is if I'm a part of God or whatever then you people are in a heap of trouble.

I have amazing blue eyes,so I'm told, but I'm not special and I'm far from 'godlike'.

My point is that if god is anything like me then you bible thumpers are in 4 one hell of a surprise!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

yes, the bible specifically warned us about it. And we can see here they are trying to win people over through deception...

See the all seeing eye with the bird in their logo? That should be a dead give away.

And thank you for being legit curious. I would nor preach such things if i had not researched it, experienced it myself.

I saw you made an account not that long ago, Grats and welcome. Feel free to add me and private message me.

Anyone else can as well, i will have a presence on ATS to help gueid people through this transition. And to reveal the true name of god and face of god for all of the followers of christ and yahweh jehova.

I will be here to help all through these lies from those Owls.

We will get through all of this, And i shall enlighten all skeptics. And pacify them with overhelming evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A view of what might be on the other side.

ENTER THE VOID

Full Movie Not For Kids
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
A view of what might be on the other side.

ENTER THE VOID

Full Movie Not For Kids
www.youtube.com...

thanks for posting that it looks like a really interesting video. Im watching it right now.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Human beings are amazing no matter what color their eyes are!!!!

I love humanity.

I get my views from experience and from the bible and other texts, and I love God.

Each person has their own dimension they belong to, and I belong to the fifth, blue eyed people belong to the fourth.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

So what does it mean if I have one brown eye and one blue eye (which I do)?
Does that mean I'm half Angel and half Devil?
Not really getting the whole "blue eyed people" thing.

that's really cool and rare !

Maybe it does

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by KRONKITE

yes, the bible specifically warned us about it. And we can see here they are trying to win people over through deception...

See the all seeing eye with the bird in their logo? That should be a dead give away.

And thank you for being legit curious. I would nor preach such things if i had not researched it, experienced it myself.
man that women is out there !!!
I saw you made an account not that long ago, Grats and welcome. Feel free to add me and private message me.

Anyone else can as well, i will have a presence on ATS to help gueid people through this transition. And to reveal the true name of god and face of god for all of the followers of christ and yahweh jehova.

I will be here to help all through these lies from those Owls.

We will get through all of this, And i shall enlighten all skeptics. And pacify them with overhelming evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join