It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Michigan :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My name is Lauryl and I've finally joined ATS! I've read threads on this site for over a year but I am just now joining lol. I'm interested in the truth plain and simple. Its a crazy messed up world we live in and I am not one to sit blindly on the sidelines without asking questions. Question everything!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. Are you a yooper or troll? If you're young and don't know, ask your parents.
edit on 28-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
W E L C O M E

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome! Remember don't get lost here on ats, going out and doing field work is important too!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by logiclover

Glad you joined!

Here's a cake....enjoy your stay!

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ello jello from Indiana.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Greetings fellow Michigander

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
greetings earthling
welcome to the greatest show on earth

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Welcome logiclover To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks I am a proud troll

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I too joined today, so welcome from another newby.

And I am also a proud Troll!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by logiclover
My name is Lauryl and I've finally joined ATS! I've read threads on this site for over a year but I am just now joining lol. I'm interested in the truth plain and simple. Its a crazy messed up world we live in and I am not one to sit blindly on the sidelines without asking questions. Question everything!

welcome..hasn't michigan cites been taken over by republican dictatorships? i guess local democracy is a so last century. oh well, glad to have more brains in our little patch of insanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

just the corrupt ones so far that can't seem to support themselves, like Detroit and Flint. Flint voted their EM out and the city is back into the hands of the people. Detroit's EM just started and of course great people like REv. Jessee Jackson are there demonstrating because someone trying to repair the city after Kwame had his run with it, is against his people.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by delaveishi

Glad there's at least a few of us here!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome and I love Coney dogs, and I have done a few Bob Seger concerts at Cobo....

That makes us twins!

Actually close relatives as I post from Ontario.

Have fun and enjoy the ride.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hi! You might be interested in starting by checking up my new thread, Conspiracy For Dummies at www.abovetopsecret.com... . So many people don't even know the classics.

I'm Swan, From Quebec. Welcome here, mate!

edit on 28-3-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Welcome!

top topics

join