Do released Sandy Hook Search Warrants still hide information?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
90 days have passed since a judge sealed the warrants that were issued in this case. The documents, edited, will be released today. Remember, this is a redaction of details not full disclosure as thought. Sendensky still argues...

There are also serial numbers related to five unidentified items found in the house that will remain sealed.

Sedensky argued in his filings that "the investigation, which was a basis for the issuing of the search warrant, is still continuing. That no arrests have been made and while none are currently anticipated, arrests have not been ruled out and the investigation is fully active and ongoing by both state and federal authorities.''

Someone went shooting with this kid. Someone helped him buy the ammo. Someone talked to him online. Why is it that the state is worried about the safety of someone if this kid was a shut in??

Here are the warrants....

Link to warrants

link 4

Link 3

Link 2

edit on 28-3-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here is a better link ...........

www.scribd.com...

There are some disturbing things found in that home.........

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anybody want to place bets on how long it takes the thread to get 404'd?

Actually, never mind. It will probably be shut down before anybody even has a chance to bet lol.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How about the Christmas card from mom to son with a check to buy a gun???

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

They shut these threads with no reason now also. Please, no one show up and start talking about how the MKUltra aliens were involved.

There are those who want to know if there is something more to this case. Not morbid. I do not want to know the details of the children or the attack. I want to know the how and the who.

I wrote a thread which shows that there are certain shootings that have occurred that do so as specific timeframes and in similar fashion. They all end in suicide...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thanks, I read that one too. I still want to know who they are hiding as a witness and why? Also, if you read paragraph 5, the text is incorrect and it looks like there has been some copying and pasting in text that was not correct or to cover something that was there originally. Odd for an official doc...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well if you want the thread to stay open, then when someone comes in and posts things that are strictly against the direct specific restrictions on certain aspects of this case, blame them. They will come in, claiming all the things they know full well get these things 404'd.

Some one wants these threads closed, and they have the same agenda every time.

That was an interesting read, the warrant. Interesting, photographs with what appears to be a dead body covered in plastic, with blood? Wonder what that was/is about.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I noticed in the warrant for the car they stat the shotgun was found in plain site in the vehicle. plain site would indicate not in a trunk, which we saw from the video them removing an object from. they claimed it to be the shotgun.

also spent rounds dont add up.
www.ct.gov...

7 spent (partial) magazines at 30 rounds each (3 full never used)
210 rounds
mag #1 = 0 live rounds
mag #2 = 0 live rounds
mag #3 = 0 live rounds
mag #4 = 13 live rounds
mag #5 = 11 live rounds
mag #6 = 10 live rounds
mag in gun = 14 live rounds
1 in chamber

49 live rounds from 210 taken = 161 rounds fired

Maybe this has been covered as I am new to this forum, but the police stat 3 times between 9:50 and 10:05 that 18 children and 1 teacher (victims) were found in a kitchen closet. Why has this not be talked about since?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OK, so what is happening here....

7 spent (partial) magazines at 30 rounds each (3 full never used)
210 rounds
mag #1 = 0 live rounds
mag #2 = 0 live rounds
mag #3 = 0 live rounds
mag #4 = 13 live rounds
mag #5 = 11 live rounds
mag #6 = 10 live rounds
mag in gun = 14 live rounds
1 in chamber

Glad this was released. He spends the first few I can see, fast...pumped up. Then picking off and doing his tactical reloads any 7 y/o knows now playing COD or Halo. OK. What i do not get is why there would be one in the chamber when he 'shot' himself. If he saw authorities would he not just end the magazine and then...

If he is such a huge COD fan would he not have done a last stand? Gamers? Tier 3 perk to end it...

Sounds like someone stopped midstream.

It is also now verified that the shotgun was in the passenger seat and put in the trunk by authorities responding...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cell phones.(iphone and another)...multiple computers...multiple HDD's...there are shut ins and people who are doing things in secret. Who were his friends?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
How about the Christmas card from mom to son with a check to buy a gun???

Word has it the check said it was money for a C183, but when you search C183 you dont find a gun you find a camera.

Somethings amiss with the whole report.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Where did it say they moved the shotgun from the passenger seat to the trunk? I must have missed it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why in the world are books on aspergers considered relevant to this crime? Ignorance from the investigators that the media is now sensationalizing; as a result, this misconception linking people on the autistic spectrum to violence may get some legs on it, and then we are dealing with further stigmatization and misunderstanding.

Sorry, it may be not quite on the topic the OPster intended, but this is part and parcel to the hysterical obfuscation of the whole matter from my view. Whether that clouding of facts is intentional or not, I cannot say. But a measured, thoughtful investigation this has not been, that much is certain.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by delaveishi

Sorry, I did not have a link to that...

in this article

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

seems reckless to "secure" a weapon in the trunk of an unknown vehicle, especially when it was an active shooter scene at the time

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Here is a better link ...........

www.scribd.com...

There are some disturbing things found in that home.........

Yeah. And what's with the photos of the dead body in plastic?

www.thesmokinggun.com...

* Three photos “with images of what appears to be a deceased human covered with plastic and what appears to be blood.”
www.thesmokinggun.com... (this is the direct link to the document detailing photos)
edit on 28-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
NRA has come out and said there is no membership between the Lanza's and NRA

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by delaveishi

Do you have a source for this? I'd love to read what they said.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
yes the name of a witness, and phone numbers

you can thank the conspiracy nuts for that

oh the irony ....
edit on 28-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"No conclusions have been reached and no final determinations have been made," Sedensky said

except around here of course

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join