Danbury State's Attorney Releases Information on Sandy Hook Shooting

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's about time..........

www.ct.gov...

This is interesting..........

The police found a loaded 12-gauge shotgun in the passenger compartment of the car the shooter drove to the school. The shotgun was moved by police from the passenger compartment of the car to the trunk for safekeeping.

So there was a gun in the seat and it was moved. HMMMMMM...............

The gun locker at 36 Yogananda St. was open when the police arrived. It was unlocked and there was no indication that it had been broken into.

So there was a locker at the home......it does no good if it isn't locked.

Recently, information purporting to relate to this investigation was published in the media attributed to a presentation at a law enforcement conference. To prevent such disclosure in the future, I have instructed that any and all such presentations involving evidence in the criminal investigation be ceased while the investigation is pending and my report is still outstanding.

Well it certainly is obvious they violated a court and released information what makes you think they will listen to you?

Subsequent investigation revealed that shootings took place in two of the classrooms, not three, and that the shooter was not wearing a bullet-proof vest, nor was he a teenager.

No vest and only 2 classrooms.........
edit on 28-3-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So, I guess all of the staging around the trunk of the car was just them excited to be on the news or something? Guess that answers too why people were wondering why the car had all four doors open in the initial arrival of the Police? Wonder when (if) they'll say who was actually the shooter?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The police found a loaded 12-gauge shotgun in the passenger compartment of the car the shooter drove to the school. The shotgun was moved by police from the passenger compartment of the car to the trunk for safekeeping.

This confuses me. Why would they do this?

I am not a LEO and have no clue on what proper procedure is in cases like this, but wouldn't they want to leave everything alone so that their forensic team can come in and do their thing?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What release of information? By this time they were supposed to have released all docs related to the search warrants, and we haven't seen those.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The guns used in the shootings were apparently all purchased by the shooter’s mother.

APPARENTLY?? In other words after you told us that ALL the guns were LEGALLY REGISTERED to Nancy Lanza now it just looks like she bought them all? WELL DID SHE OR NOT? It is only 3 months after the shooting and you still can't say for sure???

new topics

join