It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post the video(s) of the songs that you feel personify your life-past and present.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My happy childhood

Attacked and Survived

Religious Disillusionment

Emotional Breakdown

Marriage and Birth of my Son

Spring Break starts Today!

rqDq3eyTGck

Fun fun thread!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My song for me.

Some of my past relationships

edit on 28-3-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

my general outlook on life/people

I have a lot of haters in my life

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

This is how I see and go about life in general nowadays.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

The early days:

Nowadays:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for your replies-i will listen tomorrow-the pc's are in my hubby's room+ he's sleeping-and i can not find my earphones
+ i still wanted to listen to some binaurals too before i went to sleep.I have'nt heard some of these,so its something to look forward to!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hiii Smylee-the vid for marriage and becoming a mother shows as video not available-can you post another link to the same song? I'd really love to see that one too

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Being a father of two boys, the older I get the more I care about our government and what's going on. I become more vocal and political, for the sake of my sons futures. In lieu of all of that, this is how I feel about TPTB now.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ahhh the 80's-best decade EVER for music-this takes me back to the nights driving with friends in fast cars to Sea Point,a coastal suburb,where we used to go eat out at Nauty's Moonlight Grill after dancing at a club in the Northern suburbs where i lived-Oh those were SUCH good times

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hehehe! They did a Listerine mouth wash commercial using that song. Every time I hear it I have visions of a bottle of mouth wash swinging through the jungle on a vine!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And of course-Boy George! I love the movie The Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler+Drew Barrymore so so so much too-its one of the most beautiful romantic movies ever-and takes place in an 80's setting-the hubby and i watch it at least once a year-also he has the worst crush on Drew
i don't mind-she's such a sweetie.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Cool tune dude I remember rocking out big time on the Ritz dancefloor to that one, not heard it for at least 10 years

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Really? now i'll be having that image in my mind too,whenever i see the hubby's Listerine-can Not stand it myself-any mouthwash-makes me feel like i'm drinking Fukushima-just NO

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Here, no reason why you shouldn't share the trauma!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

For you monkeyboy! (NIN used to be my fav in the 90's)

A friend from High Schools cousin is Dave Vrenna, drummer for NIN for some time. He had all kinds of autographed t shirts.
ETA: You know they have like 10 versions of that song? lol. for reals.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
A fun memory-during the Apartheid era,i had a colored boyfriend and he used to take me to this nightclub in the colored part of town,to a club called Thriller-i loved this song,we danced till we were exhausted,then about 7 of us would cram into one of the guy's car,and go to this allnight takeaway and get roti's(a savory pancake filled with mince) and stuff our faces.Good good times.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Raxoxane because: wrong vid

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

NOOOOoooo! I remember Culture Club, Flock of Seagulls and .... Boy George gave me nightmares! I did like Cindy Lauper though.
ETA: I have to say the 90s had better music. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Thanks,can't wait to show the hubby that one -priceless!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The 9o's were good too-but the 80's music came with the clothes,O.M.G. the HAIRSTYLES

the carefree times,the fun,the allnight partying-it was a whole lifestyle-just so bloody wonderful-oh here's something that conveys what the 80's really was to me!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of the 80s.

And the Eurythmics stick out as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And this is for my old friend Almarie-where ever she may be in the world-I think of her every single time i hear this song.We lost touch when she and her ex-boyfriend got back together,and sharply got married+moved to another part of the province-she really was like a bodyguard-i was feisty but she was even more so.I will Never forget-we were walking home from our regular club one night,and as we passed a carful of gangbanger-types,they started shouting come-ons.So she shouted back,and with accompanying fierce posture:"Just back off,or i'll kick your nuts so hard you'll reckon you got tonsilitis!" They went back to their own business

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join