posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
- Abraham and Moses are highly important Biblical figures, and as such, should be respected for everything they did for their people.
- Jews are, for the most part, highly respectful of other world religions, and strive for peace, love, and servitude to God in their day to day lives.
Also, let's not forget that Jesus was Jewish, as were many prophets, scholars, historians, and teachers down through history.
- As long as they follow the law they are supposed to adhere to, there's no reason to suggest Jews are going to Hell. Most Christians and Muslims
agree that Jews will also be going to Heaven. Why do Jews suffer? I wouldn't pinpoint the Jews as be the sole sufferers of the world. We all suffer
to some degree, some more than others. We would have to ask why so many Africans suffer then. The answer isn't a simple one.
- Nobody in particular is "chosen". We're all afforded the same love and life from God.
- I've never understood the purpose of the circumcision thing. It's come to my attention in recent years that circumcision can cause more bad than
good in the long term, and even more so, many babies are circumcised, which just seems like unnecessary pain and mutilation.
- The purpose of Judaism is the same purpose of any other world religion: To find that which is and always has been, and serve it with all your heart.
To find love in you, and give it to your fellow man.