It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even people like George Noory are working to destroy US, what chance..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think George Noory is espousing Zionism at all. Did you know that his ancestry is Persian? His parents were from Iran, but he was born in Detroit, MI.

I don't think somebody with Persian ancestry would be condoning or espousing Zionism

Here's something strange I found though. I looked up his last name, and the literal translation for 'Noory' in Arabic means "illuminated". Now that I will admit is unusual lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I tune in to C2C nightly look at the line-up and more than 70% of the time switch to something else.

Way too many new age hippies and health food type guests now for my tastes.

If I want to listen to colloidal silver, iodine, juicing, and diet advice (I wonder when the Extends crew will be on with Ron Jerremy?) I have a plethora of infomercials to choose from.

Same with predictions and numerology with Mistress Cleo...

ETA: Just for laughs, my wife is watching hoarders last night (she loves that # because her Mom was a hoarder when she was a kid) guess who was on there? That's right Ron Jerremy - not as "the hoarder" but a "friend" of some washed-up 70's model who was the subject of this week’s show. I admit I watched for that reason alone. I was waiting for him to offer her a backrub to decompress... Bowchickawowow!
edit on 28/3/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe it is because people like George Noory know that this country is not worth saving in its current form. How do you expect people to feel proud of this county? If there were large attacks on this country, like in Washington D.C for instance, a large segment of the population would be happy. We're sick of the politicians in charge, and the way the fed gov just does whatever the corporations want them to do, such as the bill just passed for Monsanto. The people in charge of this country and the companies do whatever they want, screwing over entire foreign countries to be able to take their resources and pave the way for American companies. There is nothing to be proud of, the general public has lost all hope and respect for this country. A lot of people want it to fail, we can't wait for something large to happen so we don't have to go along with this system anymore. They have made people feel so useless and hopeless that a lot of people just want it all to be over. An attack on D.C or other large U.S cities would be a good thing. Whatever country does it will be hailed as heroes, not enemies. Whether you agree with it or not, this is how a large amount of the U.S population feels, I'm one of them. I'm tired and hopeless and want something to literally brake up this society. Growing up poor in the "most wealthy nation on earth" really gives you a different perspective on things. There is nothing good about this country at all, let it collapse so we can start putting together an actual good way of doing things.
edit on 28-3-2013 by RadarMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Logic, I hear you loud and clear. I am so surprised and disappointed that more people did not come in and say, "I know what you mean." YES I have heard NOORY many a night, on the demonize-Iran bandwagon. For anyone to be with that, is ABOMINABLE. Just despicable. Iran never did anything to the US, never was a threat.

You and me see what is going on here. Sovereigns who defy the transnational banksters and inhuman globalist gangsters, will get taken down, their children burned up, their charred cities left in ruins.

And yes, Noory is a cheerleader for that. But I think it's only because he's stupid, is all.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

You may not have seen my post above, but why in the hell would Noory demonize Iran when he is Persian by ancestry? It makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
He actually repeated on air a well known Israeli and AIPAC propaganda comparing Iran to a neighbor across the street that keeps saying "I am gonna kill you. I am gonna kill you".

Uhm, this is awkward. Every time Ahmadinajad opens his mouth in relation to Israel he IS pretty much saying "We're gonna kill you" to them. He's never once brought a plate of cookies or a hand craft to their door, he's never invited them to the neighborhood BBQ, and he's never offered to pick up their mail and keep an eye on their house when they vacation. I really don't know how else to put this except: IRAN IS A CRAPPY ASS NEIGHBOR.

I realize there's this modern
"enlightened"
attitude which portrays Israel as some massive boogeyman and paints poor old Iran as being an innocent victim... but let's be real here, it is absolutely asinine to point fingers at Israel for their loud mouths and statements against Iran while Iran is yelling just as loudly and being even bigger pricks than Israel over their relationship. At least Israel occassionally discusses peaceful coexistence, a concept which I don't believe I've ever heard Ahmadinejad or the Ayatollah so much as hint at.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You're missing the part where ahmadinejad says "if you touch us we're going to kill you"... which is perfectly acceptable... specially when it comes to israel - They cant let them be the victim. So I think its fair... and look how bibi is trying so hard so concoct a special war potion and hes taking so long...

ahmadinejad is an older and wiser leader and wont be dragged into a war only by bibi's menacing rhetoric - cause he can answer that "rhetoric" with stupid rhetoric also and leave it at that...

Meanwhile we've decided that the kid in north korea might be a little more easy to push around...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hardly fair - the c to c show has been bringing the truth or at least alternative truth since the early 90's.
They are getting closer and closer to zero point energy and cold fusion platforms.
They have been making folks aware of the kontrol freaks - the really pathetic people haters at the forefront of fluoride/gmo/vaccines and all the rest.
No other show brings as much to the table as these folks have - my hat is off to them.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

You're missing the part where ahmadinejad says "if you touch us we're going to kill you"...

No, no I'm not. About half the time that insipid little turd opens his puppet mouth he's talking about how the Middle East will one day be "wiped clean" of the "accursed Israelites" with no mention whatsoever of defensive Iranian retaliation. He's a raving ass who comes off like a cheesy 1950's comic book villain with no aparent international value outside of his comical posturing and preening.
edit on 28-3-2013 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

George is Egyptian Arabic Christian, not Persian, and it doesn't matter what he is.

Reza Khalili (also a guest on CTC) is Persian and yet he is a CIA Zionist extremist, it means nothing what you are.
edit on 28-3-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
the c to c show has been bringing the truth or at least alternative truth since the early 90's.

Not saying people like Noory don't do good things, but along the vitamins he gives us, he also gives us a dose of poison.

WHAT GOOD IS ALL THE GOOD NOORY DID.........when his words help bring us WW3 and destruction of USA

Ponder that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
No, no I'm not. About half the time that insipid little turd opens his puppet mouth he's talking about how the Middle East will one day be "wiped clean" of the "accursed Israelites" with no mention whatsoever of defensive Iranian retaliation. He's a raving ass who comes off like a cheesy 1950's comic book villain with no aparent international value outside of his comical posturing and preening.

How is it that people like you ALWAYS miss the Mossad in 9/11 as proven on bottom of page 1 of this thread.

ISRAEL HAS ALREADY ATTACKED UNITED STATES, not to mention political subversion for decades by AIPAC.

The problem with American Zionists is that you only live half way in the real world, the other half you live in fantasy.

Well your fantasy is getting dangerous for all of us, Big Time

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

You're missing the part where ahmadinejad says "if you touch us we're going to kill you"...

Im sure glad that the "insipid little turd with the puppet mouth" really knows how to put israel and its lapdog, the us war machine to a halt in the middle east. It has its drawbacks tho. Its probably forcing a) israel to conduct a victimizing false flag on 2 targets at once - on their own territory and on a us asset turning things a bit more difficult even for mossad, which they're having trouble doing and b) making the us war machine turning to a more volatile target in NK.

But i'm sure you'd be more than happy to help your israeli friends who spy on you, attack you in broad day light and even dare to deliberately sink your ships... fine by me. I'm not the one whos putting a fox guarding my chickens...

But deep inside you know theres a reason why the US and Israel didnt attack Iran yet... dont you?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

But deep inside you know theres a reason why the US and Israel didnt attack Iran yet... dont you?

Yeah, so far the yapping little dog in Iran hasn't bitten anyone and the US right now is a bit tired of warring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join