Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Even people like George Noory are working to destroy US, what chance..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
When a country falls economically, militarily, politically or what have you. Everyone blames the president or leader. But the only reason president or leader can do what they want to people is because of their mouthpieces, the Media.

Call me a pessimist but what chance do we have when even people in Media like George Noory are working overtime to destroy United States.

I've been listening to this guy for 10 years, Coast to Coast made me believe that there truly is an alternative to Mainstream Media with Scripted news/self censoring news.

But it has become blatantly apparent in the last few years that Israeli CyberWarior program has gotten to George Noory. This guy now is a mouthpiece for extreme Zionism. You should have heard him the other night. He actually repeated on air a well known Israeli and AIPAC propaganda comparing Iran to a neighbor across the street that keeps saying "I am gonna kill you. I am gonna kill you".

And he gets on air a rabid zionist Corsi and that number's lady woman as guests and they have a Zio Worshiping contest. It is disgusting to hear.

These kind of people keep quoting how Bible talks about Israel being surrounded by enemies, AND NONE OF THEM EVER DARE LOOK AT WHY THAT IS. They don't dare look up full quote of Jesus talking about present day Zionists as "Synagogue of Satan"

They never look at crimes of Israel and USA both past and present ongoing.
The extermination of Palestinians
The enlargement of borders by 350% and ONGOING today with illegal settlements.
The 9/11 committed by CIA and Mossad
The wars in the name of Israel security
The constant sabotage of neighbors by murder by Mossad
Convincing people how "Pre-Emptive" war is somehow OK, how sanctions that hurt ordinary people are OK

ISRAEL AND US are not governments of peace, they are entities of WAR and domination. Look how Israel and US are supporting Alqaida in Syria now.

On and on I can list the crimes.

People like George Noory have no problem seeing you DIE for Israeli Expansion, false flags and wars but they will never volunteer to do the dying as well.

edit on 3-29-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I think that you are way too serious with all those conspiracies. Not all of them are real.

And on-topic: I don't know, but isn't there the large fear among journalists that they loose their might to those amateurs running blogs etc.? For my self, I guess I rely to 60% on large media, 40% on wild info from the net.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

It's hard to keep an integrity these days. You can buy everybody...I wouldn't blame Noory. He's just a tool, bought and payed for. If it were anybody else...would have been bought too. You would need to be self sufficient and one helluva mofo...to be completely outside of any influence

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
I think that you are way too serious with all those conspiracies. Not all of them are real.

And on-topic: I don't know, but isn't there the large fear among journalists that they loose their might to those amateurs running blogs etc.? For my self, I guess I rely to 60% on large media, 40% on wild info from the net.

What EXACTLY did I write that is not true. Go ahead point it out.

The False Flags perhaps ???

Or how about attacking Iran on false pretenses or because after they make the bomb they would be able to defend themselves.

Or perhaps Israeli growing borders ??

Which ones are lies exactly. As for your comment on fear in the Media, I think its the fear of the AIPAC that is their problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Revolution ? Really ? Isn't that what brought us to this point in the first place ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
It's hard to keep an integrity these days. You can buy everybody...I wouldn't blame Noory. He's just a tool, bought and payed for. If it were anybody else...would have been bought too. You would need to be self sufficient and one helluva mofo...to be completely outside of any influence

I have to agree with you they are bought and paid for.

Just that I am disappointed with George, this guy started out as a real deal long ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Revolution ? Really ? Isn't that what brought us to this point in the first place ?

Are you comparing patriots of centuries ago with todays spoon fed lied to Americans?

Surely you are not comparing the two. I think we need a second revolution. And I think Israelis will give us a revolution after their policies destroy us.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Perhaps he doesn't have a say in it...in the beginning when he started out...he was just some lone nut out there...but has since grown and assembled an audience. Once the people start listening to what you say...the big players come out and use your audience for their own agenda. I doubt any lone man can fight the system....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Perhaps he doesn't have a say in it...in the beginning when he started out...he was just some lone nut out there...but has since grown and assembled an audience. Once the people start listening to what you say...the big players come out and use your audience for their own agenda. I doubt any lone man can fight the system....

But isn't that like a free pass to murder or rape.

Say I know what is right, but the big government comes and tells me, See that girl, we want you to rape and off her and we won't put you in jail.

In fact we will pin a medal on you.

Would you still do it ? I wouldn't. I know what is right and wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I went from Art Bell reruns to listening to C2C once a week.

John B Wells I think is a pretty good host. If he had his own show, I wouldn't listen to C2C at all.
George Knapp is not bad either.
But,
George Noory is nothing more than a used car salesman. He seems as if he is on auto-pilot.

The callers are usually shut up rather quickly, especially when they are bringing up something controversial to the status quo of mysteries & civilization. If they aren't pushing some new age jargon that's been said a thousand times before, they're usually talked over.

Also would not be surprised if they get much of their material from ours truly, ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Are you comparing patriots of centuries ago with todays spoon fed lied to Americans?

Negative. Maybe rebellion would be more to the letter but either way, I think history shows us revolution/rebellion achieve nothing in the long run. Look at this world we see before us today and think about something ? Do you think this is what was meant to be ? This world we leave in ? If you can see how it isn't the kind of world, mankind was meant to live in. Then what caused it to turn out this way ?
edit on 28-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
George Noory is nothing more than a used car salesman. He seems as if he is on auto-pilot.
Also would not be surprised if they get much of their material from ours truly, ATS.

You bring up a good point, George seems easily influenced by chickenhawks and warmongers.

John B Wells and George Knapp are more on the level. Keep in mind Noory was in the navy long time. Like any military they brainwash their people to roll over and die when the order comes and not question the order validity.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Negative. Maybe rebellion would be more to the letter but either way, I think history shows us revolution/rebellion achieve nothing in the long run. Look at this world we see before us today and think about something. Do you think this is what was meant to be ? This world we leave in ? If you can see how it isn't the kind of world, mankind was meant to live in. Then what caused it to turn out this way ?

It isn't true that revolutions achieve nothing, what DOES happen though is that generation that did the revolution dies out.

And the children forget the mistakes and achievements and repeat the history again and again.

Its like a cycle, expect that today's Globalist have Nukes, they didn't have that kind of power before.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I kind of agree that George needs to calm down and go back into the neutral mode that defines the precedence set by Art Bell. I like George, but becoming overly opinionated is not good for that show.

In the past, I had always thought that he did a great job dealing with all of his guests and subjects. He never ridicules any of his guests or those that call in to the show, however his role should be much more geared to mediation rather than opinion, IMO.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

But isn't that like a free pass to murder or rape.

Say I know what is right, but the big government comes and tells me, See that girl, we want you to rape and off her and we won't put you in jail.

In fact we will pin a medal on you.

Would you still do it ? I wouldn't. I know what is right and wrong.

If everybody did the "right thing"...there would be no poverty, no shortage of food....no wars....

yet...here we are....profit cares not about the "right thing"....only increasing profit. Even the the cost of doing the "wrong thing".

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I kind of agree that George needs to calm down and go back into the neutral mode that defines the precedence set by Art Bell. I like George, but becoming overly opinionated is not good for that show.

In the past, I had always thought that he did a great job dealing with all of his guests and subjects. He never ridicules any of his guests or those that call in to the show, however his role should be much more geared to mediation rather than opinion, IMO.

I totally agree but like the other guy said, he is being pushed to do and say what they want. Either directly or he is nudged in that direction indirectly. The result is the same. Mass lies to Mass number of people.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Surely you are not comparing the two. I think we need a second revolution. And I think Israelis will give us a revolution after their policies destroy us.

Israelis are only a symptom of the disease. The disease is the corporate world and military-industrial complex. By some accounts, the military-industrial complex has captured more than 50% of the nation's GDP. These groups are steering/controlling the national dialog while they loot our resources.

US conduct in the middle east is a pretty good indicator of coming attractions here at home.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Agreed. Mr Wells is the right man for that job. I still like George. I don't really consider him to be a mouth piece for TPTB. I do miss the good old days with Art though. Noory is too nice. I liked to hear Art rip into the true "nutjobs" every once in a while.

And in a sense agree with the OP as far as the material that they cover seems more watered down. I do however love and respect Linda who is on the show tonight. I will be giving her a listen.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricR
By some accounts, the military-industrial complex has captured more than 50% of the nation's GDP.

US conduct in the middle east is a pretty good indicator of coming attractions here at home.

When the trouble starts at home or when Israel and Military complex finally manage to start a WW3

Watch how Tune of people like Noory changes into "oh yeah our country went into wrong direction, down with the Israeli extremists, down with the government"

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
Agreed. Mr Wells is the right man for that job. I still like George. I don't really consider him to be a mouth piece for TPTB. I do miss the good old days with Art though. Noory is too nice. I liked to hear Art rip into the true "nutjobs" every once in a while.

And in a sense agree with the OP as far as the material that they cover seems more watered down. I do however love and respect Linda who is on the show tonight. I will be giving her a listen.

Not saying Noory is primary mouthpiece for TPTB but when he starts on Israel can do no wrong and how the whole world is wrong but Israel is right....really ticks me off and I am not alone.

The blatant ignorance of Israeli crimes and warmongering is DISTURBING to say the least.

For God's sake Mossad had a hand in 9/11 and these people still worship them.

edit on 28-3-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join