It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Winter is taking a hell of a long time to come... I mean, winter is almost done here. It will be summer before winter comes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Gazrok
....though lately, Biebs is likely only a few months away from putting a crossbow bolt through a hooker's chest.

Why would he shoot Selena?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I'm going to try that trick with everyone I know if they so much as speak to me .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought it was a pretty good episode although I had expectations to see the battle of CB take place in episode 1. Next week is shaping up to be good. The PW can't get here soon enough.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I thought it was a great ep 1.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

zazzafrazz
I thought it was a great ep 1.

Greatness is crtainly coming this week, the title is The Lion and the Rose. It would seem it is time for a certain wedding.

Drink up!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SPOILER ! !

Greatness did come FINALLY.

After a wicked reign reminiscent of NERO.

Ding Dong the King is DEAD!

An end that was justly deserved.
edit on 14-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

neo96
An end that was justly deserved.

I did like how they let him go full dickhead during the reception just so you figured he was going to get away with everything forever.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah, a most satisfying death, complete with the book and dwarf insults to really bury Tyrion as the killer, even though he isn't of course.

Yeah, I'm waiting to see the TV visualization of the battle at Castle Black too....hope they do it justice.

What I'm not looking forward to is all the BS that happens in Danni's slave cities. Was boring in the books, so hopefully they'll not dwell on it too much in the show.

Another villain is not long for this world though too....and that will be pretty fun to see. (especially if it goes down like in the books).

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Yeah, a most satisfying death, complete with the book and dwarf insults to really bury Tyrion as the killer, even though he isn't of course.

I did like the battle of the five kings approach as opposed to the book version. Seemed more insulting to everyone present.

Yeah, I'm waiting to see the TV visualization of the battle at Castle Black too....hope they do it justice.

Hopefully it happens soon as I am looking forward to the encounter as well.

What I'm not looking forward to is all the BS that happens in Danni's slave cities. Was boring in the books, so hopefully they'll not dwell on it too much in the show.

That was kinda dull. I also am not a big fan of the whole Reek/Theon story line.

Another villain is not long for this world though too....and that will be pretty fun to see. (especially if it goes down like in the books).

That is literally going to be a holy s**t moment. Plus I am looking forward to the trial by combat.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That was kinda dull. I also am not a big fan of the whole Reek/Theon story line.

Yeah, and quite a while for the payoff too.

I want to see Lady Stark soon, hehe...THAT will be an eye opener....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I want to see Lady Stark soon, hehe...THAT will be an eye opener....

I would think, in keeping with the books, it would need to happen sooner rather than later.

Another good jolt for the Unsullied when it does happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I had been waiting to see the Purple Wedding since hearing that Game of Thrones would become a series. It was epic! While the Red Wedding was more emotional and a far better episode overall, the Purple Wedding was just so darn satisfying. Celebrated with sparking cider afterwords

Looking forward to a few more upcoming episodes..and deaths! I wonder how the season will end? I'm hoping in my stone cold heart that someone special will make an appearance!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I see what you did there....

I think I know how the season will end: (CRYPTIC SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)

We'll see a lady be pushed to a great fall by her husband.
The dwarf takes a journey.
A snake fights a mountain.
The bigger of the three goes solo.
One queen learns to be a queen, while another queen fails miserably.
The drowned men are led by another.
The little one embarks on her bucket list. etc., etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

The show is going to start changing up a bit, looking forward to it. Hopefully GRRM release's The Winds of Winter next year. The World of Ice and Fire will be available 10/28 and I seriously can't wait.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I was wandering when the next book was coming out, seeings they are ramping up with the tv shows. The author took so long in the past, now he has to get them out

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

There was a new to us chapter released last month, it's on GRRM's website. There's also a chapter he read at comic con on the youtube. GRRM has said he feels confident The Winds of Winter will be released by October or November of 2015. He is notorious for pushing back release dates, however with Game of Thrones quickly approaching the story line in a Dance With Dragons, he's going to have to pick up the pace.

As a super fan of A Song and Ice and Fire, I would be devastated if Game of Thrones concluded before the books. There's still one book to be released after Winds, A Dream of Spring. He's got a lot of work ahead of him. I'm confident he can do it!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

We'll see a lady be pushed to a great fall by her husband.

Yes.

The dwarf takes a journey.

Yes, after visiting someone in the throne room and helping someone else try on jewelry.

A snake fights a mountain.

Yes.

The bigger of the three goes solo.

Maybe, I think that may be next season.

One queen learns to be a queen, while another queen fails miserably.

Yes.

The drowned men are led by another.

Yes, as soon as someone does a triple lindy.

The little one embarks on her bucket list. etc., etc.

My favorite story line.

I'll add:

The Wall gets a new head.
    Tubby departs.
    Miss Stone becomes a nanny.
    Goldfingers and Miss Mountain travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join